Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » nylons or socks (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: nylons or socks
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the sock smell. A girl hasnt weared nylons for me yet [Cry]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sell socks and nylons all the time. Personally, I think my used socks hold the smell longer. PLUS as a bonus you get toe imprints, which in my opinion is priceless! So SOCKS is the answer to your question....Do I win a prize?

Love D
xoxo

PS
I will sell you my socks.

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah go for the socks

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where you listed the reason as being because you're planning on purchasing a pair, I would say socks are the clear choice. They're going to hold up better through the mail and last alot longer once you've got them. However I would give Nylons the edge for if you're with a chick who's been wearing both all day and you get to smell em fresh out of her shoes at the end of the day, I find the Nylons will make her feet sweat more and they feet so great on your face as she pushes her foot against your nose. I'd give nylons the edge for the live session, but socks are definatly better for smell when there's no woman present and you're looking for several sessions with yourself out of the same pair.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akfootfrk
Board Regular
Member # 28540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for akfootfrk   Email akfootfrk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Socks are very nice for smellyness ,, but Nylons get my cock super hard !!!
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna say socks. I love the way nylons look and feel but I've never smelled a pair of feet in nylons that were as smelly as socks.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nylons by far
Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links