Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you prefer ticklish feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do you prefer ticklish feet?
shomy
Board Regular
Member # 22979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shomy   Email shomy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have Tickling fetish...i prefer ticklish feet
Posts: 20 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love to watch tickling videos, especially when the girl's in bondage- but I think I enjoy the bondage aspect as much as the feet aspect in that case.

When we were dating and early in our marriage I could never touch my wife's feet they were so ticklish- the primary reason I thought she' dnever go for the foot fetish stuff. Fortunately she's excercised "mind over matter" since I told her about my fetish and allowed me to do preety much anything with her feet except outright try to tickle them.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer a girl to have ticklish feet, if given a choice. I do agree though that her feet can't be ticklish to the point where you can't even touch her feet.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shomy:
i have Tickling fetish...i prefer ticklish feet

Ditto [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tickling is a fun way to flirt ad get physical with someone. Whether it be feet or other fun places. So i'd say I prefer slightly ticklish feet. I won't tickle a girl if i'm not attracted to them, so it's a good thing if I do ;o) And it leads to more fun.
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love to worship and tickle nylon feet, i just love to make a woman squirm and shout when tickling so if her feet are ticklish then it's great if not then i'll just worship.

For all those who do love ticklish feet, there are a shed load to be found at the Tickling Media Forum, if you haven't already found it!!!

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love ticklish feet!!
Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links