Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » girlfriend issue (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: girlfriend issue
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
communication is a big key also. another thing people told me on this forum!

mind you i tried with my ex and it always ended with arguing, anything concerning the relationship.

i have a new girlfriend now and its completely different. really chilled out and we talk about sex etc. a lot. it seems to help and we feel much more comfortable.

i told her about my foot fetish upfront. she thought it wasnt a big dea and has been asking questions etc. she seems willing to get into it but im not gonna rush into it or push her.

by the sounds of things you are doing a similar thing so your not doing anything wrong! you'vedone the best thing you can. try not to see it as an issue untill it really gets hopeless. thinking positive helps a lot too [Smile]

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] Lamp for finding a girl more open to your fantasies! [Smile]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you lucky teen! ive been waiting many years for the opportunity! finding an easy going girl does make a huge difference and makes me want to love her in every way haha!
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raja
Loyal Member
Member # 6573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for raja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I told my gf about my love for feet after our first date and we were texting and she said that she had a lesbian experience a while ago and hoped it didnt freak me out..i txt her back saying i have a foot fetish and hoped it didnt freak her out. she replied "thats hot and what do you like about feet?" She had never had her toes sucked and now loves it and gets turned on when she knows she can turn me on so fast with her feet. I used to not tell girls but the past few girls i dated up to my current gf i just throw it out there. I have had one girl not keep dating me and a great situation like i am in with my current gf.
Posts: 65 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be patient with her and be honest. It might take time but I am betting you can convince her that her bare feet are NOT gross.

Give her and her feet many many many compliments.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I think you should just come out and admit it. If you can't see yourself being this bold, then you could give subtle hints. When the two of you are hanging out on the couch, massage/play with her feet.

wow! i do the same, i always give little hints like that then they say stuff like "i got pretty feet dont i"? then thats the usual moment i open up to her.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links