Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Are women allowed to be on this forum? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Are women allowed to be on this forum?
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, welcome to the board. It's good to see another female here posting!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We all wish more women would join this forum and just send pics all day long. It is also pleasant to know that women can be ok with our fetish instead of screaming and running the other way like we are a bunch of freaks.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cathymules
Loyal Member
Member # 15805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cathymules   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello everyone,i joined 2 years ago after meeting my boyfriend. he told me about this site.i was new to the foot thing then,love it nowlove Cathy
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And a big welcome from me too !! I hope you enjoy the forum as much as we do.
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A point worth mentioning. You deserve a big pat on the back and your husband is a lucky man. You and all women that make the effort to try and understand your partner's needs and desires is admirable !! Good on you for coming here to gain a better insight into how the foot man ticks. The same goes for all you other girls, good on you too !! I hope I end up with someone like you !! [Smile]
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi cathy welcome i didn't see you around! hope to see more from you! ozboy thanks your a sweet guy. NOW come tell my husband what makes a footgirl tick! lol

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
You and all women that make the effort to try and understand your partner's needs and desires is admirable !! Good on you for coming here to gain a better insight into how the foot man ticks.

Wile it's inevitable that someone will ask for pictures of your feet, which I'm sure no one would complain about seeing, the two most important aspects of your joining are indeed:
- You gaining better insight into your husbands love of feet
and
- You sharing with us your thoughts, feelings and experiences from a woman's viewpoint both on pleasing and teasing your man as well as well as what you enjoy or don't enjoy about his fetish.

One of the most important things about this forum espceially right after I joined was the thoughts, feelings and advice shared by some of the gals that participated back then. It was incredible.

You are indeed welcome on the forum!!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2sweet_feet
Board Regular
Member # 32107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2sweet_feet   Email 2sweet_feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to you all for making me feel welcome here!
Posts: 24 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links