Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do Some Girls Like Guys with Foot Fetishes? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do Some Girls Like Guys with Foot Fetishes?
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife certainly enjoys my foot fetish. She loves it when I kiss her feet. When she gets home from work, she often mentions that she thinks her feet stink. She'll stick them in my face and ask me to smell them, knowing that it is highly erotic for me. Every night she expects some lotioning and a good foot rub...

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think girls begin to like foot guys when they meet one who surprises them. [Laugh] Seriously my GF HATES feet and hated the idea of hers even being touched even more but after she tried it she just absolutely loves it and really can't get enough.

She even asked me recently if I ever get bored licking her feet as she wants it doing everytime and for long sessions. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i whould say some do or they dont care i got to massage my chick friends feet last night in the hot tub n she liked ever min of it [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thatguy101
Board Regular
Member # 23534

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Thatguy101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LuckyTeen:
She even asked me recently if I ever get bored licking her feet as she wants it doing everytime and for long sessions. [Thumbs Up]

haha my current girlfriend asked me that same question.

thats one of the best things i've ever heard any girl say.

Posts: 19 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah it is as it shows they want it doing a lot, so much so they are worried you don't like it.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all your thoughts, guys and girls!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skooter   Email skooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had some real difficulty with some girlfriends taking it on board, and with others they have just done it because I liked it.

Now though it is very different, I am in a relationship with a very sexy 27 year old. She has a killer body and is 5 foot nine inches tall and has very long legs and a wicked sense of humour. She is awesome in bed, we get up to so much and we are constantly pushing the boundaries of kinkiness...

Anyway about two months into the relationship I said to her I thought she had pretty feet, they were still a little rough and not pedicured but within that week she of her own accord got rid of some of the hard skin, sorted her nails out and softened them with plenty of moisturiser.

It started very slowly with me putting moisturiser on her feet and giving her foot massages.

Then it progressed to her letting me smell her feet, to sucking her toes, foot jobs, video's and pictures to the peak where we created a website for others to look at her feet.

now we are on a different level where she now fantasising about me licking her feet and just being really kinky... So much so as I am writing this she has gone to bed early and I have just got a text telling me to come upstairs and lick her feet.

In conclusion most women probably won’t know about it, but as with me sometimes it just takes a gentle shove to open up Pandora’s box...

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links