Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Footsy (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Footsy
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes she puts her feet in your lap simply because they are cold.

As Freud (apocryphally) said: "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar".

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rafito
Board Regular
Member # 31512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rafito   Email Rafito   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife, never looked at feet as a way to seduce me until I told her about my fetish. She said, she never imagined her feet would excite me so much. Not now however. Now she knows what she is doing every time she puts her feet in my lap.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
footsy has the same exitement every time.

every time i experience footsy i start shaking and become out of control.

its crazy.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rafito:
My wife, never looked at feet as a way to seduce me until I told her about my fetish. She said, she never imagined her feet would excite me so much. Not now however. Now she knows what she is doing every time she puts her feet in my lap.

Exactly the same with my wife. Though she had heard of foot fetishists, she never dreamed she'd marry one.

As far as the footsie thing- as others have mentioned, it really depends on how sexually savy a girl is, especially her knowledge that some men love feet. To a girl like this, playing footsie is no question footplay foreplay.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little off topic but I remember the first time I played footsie. The great age of 14 I snuck into Stacey *******'s sleeping bag on a church camping trip. We were both barefoot, still clothed, I wasnt that lucky that night, we talked for hours and the whole time she rubbed her feet on top of mine and sometimes up my leg as far as the knee. She knew nothing of my fetish I didnt discuss it with her but playing footsie in such close proximity just seemed natural to her, innocent, but still breaking the rules. I will never forget that night, I had blue pebbles for a week.

P.S.
For the record I did finally consumate the relationship about 4 months later at a church lock in.

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links