Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » whats wrong with footjobs? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: whats wrong with footjobs?
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some people want to keep things private. And then you also have the issue with declaring your site an adult site if you include that sort of thing.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18276 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:

Why not find a model who DOES and leave the ones who don't to their work and what they enjoy offering?

if you're a guy's favorite doesn't it make sense that he would want to see you do it?

maybe he's not into the chicks he sees doing it

Yes it makes sense to me that a guy would WANT to see his "favorite" but what kind of respect is shown for that favorite if the question is asked over and over again?

I remember a little lesson we should have all learned growing up - No means No! [Wink]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Why not find a model who DOES and leave the ones who don't to their work and what they enjoy offering?

if you're a guy's favorite doesn't it make sense that he would want to see you do it?

maybe he's not into the chicks he sees doing it

Yes it makes sense to me that a guy would WANT to see his "favorite" but what kind of respect is shown for that favorite if the question is asked over and over again?

I remember a little lesson we should have all learned growing up - No means No! [Wink]

the same exact guy keeps asking?

we also learned growing up that being persistent can pay off [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
the same exact guy keeps asking?

we also learned growing up that being persistent can pay off [Wink]

ha ha ha - so true but I do not think that would apply here [Smile]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am going to chime in here.

Well first off - some people choose to keep some of their foot activities private. They have that right - we ALL do.

I have done them and honestly I get bombarded with requestors who want to see nothing BUT that. It is starting to be quite an issue honestly. Feet do not HAVE to include this act - so my question to you is ...

[Big Grin]

Bravo [Thumbs Up] I will chime in here also. If my man wanted a footjob then I will most likely do it. He does not want them at all. He just loves to look at pretty feet. Mine and many other foot models around the web. I have known for a long time that you can't please everyone.
Later...Shelley

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jay1
Major Player
Member # 15655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jay1   Email jay1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
LOL Sounds like the person that created this topic is gonna have a mental breakdown if they don't upload any footjob pics and clips. LOL

your a 36 year old man on myspace looking for love...stop it!

it was just a question

Posts: 164 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HAILIE
Loyal Member
Member # 32347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HAILIE   Author's Homepage   Email HAILIE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I will reply since I was mentioned in the thread, rather than asked directly.

I have nothing against FJ's at all. I am however married to a nonfootboy. Does that sum it up for ya?

--------------------
 -
www.hailies-world.com
www.myspace.com/hailie_
www.clips4sale.com/studio/14099
www.clips4sale.com/studio/14542

Posts: 83 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
then how did you get into the business?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jay1:
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
LOL Sounds like the person that created this topic is gonna have a mental breakdown if they don't upload any footjob pics and clips. LOL

your a 36 year old man on myspace looking for love...stop it!

it was just a question

LOL Silly child, if you read my profile, then you'd know I'm not looking for "love" anywhere...stop it. LOL

And Shell, I'll gladly take that footjob if your man doesn't want one. [Smile] lol

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links