Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How long to you spend sucking/licking feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How long to you spend sucking/licking feet?
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It really all depends on who I'm with, how much time we have, etc..

Typically though, I like to spend as much time as I can doing the sucking/licking thing on a woman's feet. I like to look for the sensitive spots that get reactions out of her. Then as I go on, I like to spend more time in those areas. [Evil Grin]

I've gone somewhere around 3 hours licking/sucking a woman's feet. This has happened on more than one occasion too. However, it's rare because there's usually not enough time to allow for that.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Typically 30 min
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say my longest has been roughly 30 to 45 min.

However this new girl I'm seeing is really open to getting into the whole foot fetish scene so I think I'm going to be breaking my personal record really soon [Big Grin] [Fingers Crossed]

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A perspective from the other side -- the recipient of the sucking and licking of her peds! Honestly - there is not time limit as to how long I would let my lover spend on my feet. If I had nothing I had to do for hours - he'd have free reign to massage, tickle (slightly not to elicit belly laughs), lick and suck for as long as he liked. So if he wanted 3 hours - he can have them!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
If I had nothing I had to do for hours - he'd have free reign to massage, tickle (slightly not to elicit belly laughs), lick and suck for as long as he liked. So if he wanted 3 hours - he can have them!

3 hours! I'd be overdosed on those feeties by then pp! But I'd die a happy man! [Laugh]

Seriously though, I've seen those legs of yours, and that short bathrobe too. [Drool] And although 3 hours at your feet sounds damn good, I still think I'd have to move on up the ladder after 20 or 30 minutes and get down to some real business if you know what I mean. lol [Wink]

Gooo pp! [Woot]

Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Limited time for me in all but one case, the only feet I have licked are sleepy feet lmao.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oddly enough, i've timed sex, my alarm clock is huge and bright blue numbers so i can't help but tell what time it is starting things and finishing, i can't take not knowing what time it is. but bein at the end of the bed and so excited about feet as i am, i can't really say i know for certain. The only time i really remember remembering the time from start to finish with the "worship"/sucking licking part was probably about 1 hour 20 mins. As i just noted in a previous post my ex would tell me to "get to it" after i got out the shower and it usually went as long as it took for her to get turned on enough before we had sex or she wrapped those toes around my cock.

But hour and 20 mins was the longest i ever took note.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though now that i actually thought of it, i've given a few female friends that i have not had sexual relationships with though that let me whack it onto their feet...

I've given massages to their feet/pedicures over the course of 3-4 hours that LOVE me sucking their toes and kissing their feet over the course of the massage/pedicure session. They'll sit and talk on the phone to who ever or watch tv or what ever and claim to love the attention and how well it feels for them. But just straight suckin/lickin... 1 hour 20 mins.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today I spent well over four hours licking and sucking my new girls feet on and off -- shattering my previous record of 45 min.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy2003
Board Regular
Member # 5097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy2003   Email footboy2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say on an average of 20 to 30 minutes
Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:
Today I spent well over four hours licking and sucking my new girls feet on and off -- shattering my previous record of 45 min.

I guess that new girlfriend of yours is giving you the opportunity to really show her what it's all about! 4 HOURS! [Drool]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:

I guess that new girlfriend of yours is giving you the opportunity to really show her what it's all about! 4 HOURS! [Drool]
That would be a big time affirmative perfectpeds. She is all for engaging my foot love for feet.
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No LIMIT..!

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links