Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sleeping in a pair of feet? -have you done it? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Sleeping in a pair of feet? -have you done it?
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a good idea to me. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skooter   Email skooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My partner loves me doing this. I do it about three times a week.

she loves the feel of my breath on the bottom of her feet.

Glad to know others do this as well...

[ October 08, 2008, 12:35 PM: Message edited by: skooter ]

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I,m going to have to try this with my soon to be again GF.

--------------------

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Good question, whyme

it sounds plausible but it might indeed just make me too horny to get any shut eye

As LeDaemon stated above, he has done it

I only feel that if I did it I would do it now and then and don't know how my wife or girlfriend would feel about it, thinking it might demonstrate to her that I'm more interested in her than her feet. I can picture many girls objecting to this for that very reason.

this is exactly what i thought, i can't imagine a chick not thinking that you like her feet more than her face and that you might only care about her feet

i wouldn't try anything like this until you know she feels very secure in the relationship

i think most chicks can tolerate a foot fetish but this screams foot freak

Absolutely. I think this is something that would need to come when you've been with her for a long time and your insecurity [if one] of her take on the fetish goes away ,it must be forgotten. Otherwise, I fear anyone who tries this in the early stages may find themselves alone in the bed. Unless you're like Calico Jack, and can confidently get your fetish out there to her from the getgo, I wouldn't try it from the start.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, she sometimes the one that initiates the head to toe thing. There's not a problem in my bedroom. The only time I'm alone it the bed is when she can't take my snoring at night... actually maybe that's why she wants to do head to toe sometimes... hmmmmmmm. [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skooter   Email skooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same here LeDaemon, I get told to go down and lick her feet and when she is done playing with herself I get to sleep down there.

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in the same situation as LeDaemon....it is not just Me who initiates this. Not a problem at all and she has no issues of insecurity at with this, and really enjoys it. I still recommend that people try it when they can.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
always wanted to do it! dont know if she would let me though...
Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

My problem would be Socks or no Socks I cant make up my mind.

--------------------

footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have slept next to several pairs of feet and during the night I moved my nose extremely close to her toes so I could get a whiff. That way if they wake up I have plausible deniability!

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My hubby and I sleep this way quite often as well. We both initiate it and prefer it because for us it brings added comfort to our rest at night [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:

One sock on, One sock off ... Problem solved [Wink]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in the head-to-toe camp, never really slept directly on a pair of feet… Been lucky enough to have done so with just about all the women I've been sexually involved with. Unfortunately my current girlfriend is an extremely restless sleeper so being around her feet and legs at some points during her sleep cycle is just plain dangerous (those meaty little size 5's can really do a number on ones nose & jaw). However, we'll often fall into a light sleep (napping if you will) after a long day of running around. I'll rub her soles until she falls asleep then I'll crash out as well with those sweet little soles right in my face [Mmm]

Asiafoot [Cheers]

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always considered the idea of sleeping in feet, its funny that someone else had the same idea. I have never done it though, its on my list of things to do before i die.

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonyiii2000
Loyal Member
Member # 8177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonyiii2000         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife and I attempt to do this pretty often, but it never turns out to be as comfortable as it sounds. This proves true for too many fantasies....
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
My hubby and I sleep this way quite often as well. We both initiate it and prefer it because for us it brings added comfort to our rest at night [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:

One sock on, One sock off ... Problem solved [Wink]
Thanks MD for your imput. LOL

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links