Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Whats the longest you've gone without having an "O" (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Whats the longest you've gone without having an "O"
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
During an outdoor session of love making in the woods at the school track I got poison ivy all over my body and even my penis. It took almost 2 weeks to go away no big O's during this time. Brutal brutal brutal. I know your not supposed to scratch but during that 2 weeks I must have touched my penis more than any other 5 years combined.

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have gone a maximum of 1 week.

it was an explosion when i cracked a nut.

i actually went twice in one sitting!!! lol

good luck! i have faith in you.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fellas I lasted like almost 2 months once... I was in a camp out in northern Alberta working in the oil patch with around 250 guys...I would wake up with NO morning wood let alone me even thinking of pussy/peds my boner would be killed when I looked around! My cock spit dust when I got outta that camp! [Tongue]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow blue toe!!

that is quite somethin! lol

i could never last that long.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I barely did!! I worked like a mofo though.... had rage like a bull! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3 weeks, mostly because i didn't notice nor bother

will probably end up doing the same now [Cry]

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Saltpeter is just a rumor.

very good to know. i always wondered, but then again this was May '96 so it may have been real back then, but who knows. i only heard it through one of the CTO's

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
We also didn't have anything of a sexual nature around us.

well, you lucked out, but i had a small handful of girls throughout the 157 member training camp that really got me wanting their feet. in fact, one of those girls who i still monitor online to this day. this did not even include the two training instructers who were fit and athletic. both captains. in fact, one night while on cleaning duty for the main HQ (2man detail, spread out in AM hours), i was really tempted to search the office of one captain really hard in hopes that I would find her nikes that she wore during our constant PT sessions. OMG, what I would've done with her shoes as a lowly cadet [Big Grin]

honor code said I couldn't lie cheat or steal, but it sure as hell didn't say anything about borrowing LOL [Jerkoff]

Hilarious. I'm going to FT this summer. BMT and FT are two different beast. The sexiest thing I saw in basic was one T.I. in a form fitting blues uniform with the skirt and pumps.

Dude...the fetish is strong withing you. Lol. I would never even think of doing something like that. Wild!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
i have gone a maximum of 1 week.

it was an explosion when i cracked a nut.

i actually went twice in one sitting!!! lol

good luck! i have faith in you.

LOL! That's another thing I'm banking on. When I do let one go after six weeks, I'm betting it will be much more intense and fulfilling [Fingers Crossed]

Also, with respect to health concerns I doubt celibacy is really unhealthy. I also don't doubt that yanking your crank every day is healthy. Bottom line one can be healthy and abstain. Maybe not for life but six weeks c'mon,

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
High Arch,

You'll be right till you hit 2 weeks, then you'll really feel it!! By the 4 week mark you'll be getting hard ons all the time and it will be hard to get your mind off the matter, you'll be dying for a release. I doubt you'll make it to 6 weeks, something will give...

Believe or or not but when I was 19 I went for 1 year without stroking the snake; I was religious !

Now I frequently go 1 week or so in between self service sessions...

[ October 11, 2008, 10:54 AM: Message edited by: ozboy ]

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About a week and a half- after some minor surgery.

Like Nusuth I go almost every day either from the wife or self-service. As someone sais- why deny youself the pleasure.

And speaking of pleasure- even the wife does extremely well by me- she just doesn't have the time or the energy to make love to me or masturbate me (especially long edging sessions) like I can do for myself.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
You'll be right till you hit 2 weeks, then you'll really feel it!! By the 4 week mark you'll be getting hard ons all the time and it will be hard to get your mind off the matter, you'll be dying for a release. I doubt you'll make it to 6 weeks, something will give...

ozboy is right, this sequence is very true. it gets progressively worse.

i experienced exactly that when i had my 4wk celebacy at military field training.

by week 4, i think you will be busting that nut all over the place (like i did, when i finally got privacy at home). it is very hard to control, excuse the pun

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assuming this question excludes solo masturbation, two years and counting.... [Cry]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ it actually includes it. hence all the low numbers we're seeing LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Surely someone here is going to have a "wet dream" while playing this celibacy game.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
High Arch,

Believe or or not but when I was 19 I went for 1 year without stroking the snake; I was religious !

Now I frequently go 1 week or so in between self service sessions...

I see it differently. The first couple of weeks are very tough. Especially since just like smoking we tend to do it at certain times during the day or when we're stressed. After the first couple of weeks though you get used to not doing it and it gets easier. If you're used to doing it after work go work out right after. If you do it before bedto fall asleep, make sure you're exhausted before you head to bed. Not having access to the internet also helps because it's another "cue"

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links