Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » what's more thrilling (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: what's more thrilling
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the thought of getting caught perving on womens feet makes my heart pound with excitement.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Strictly for myself, getting caught is simply "bad form". I don't get caught and I prefer it that way.

Spoken like a true "fuddy-duddy".

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cathymules
Loyal Member
Member # 15805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cathymules   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
slightly off topic ,caught my boss with my flats which i left under my desk.it was after work everybody gone home i returned to get something and saw him with my shoes.he tried to cover up ,saying he was using my terminal i let it go.i was new there, grossed out though he is in his late 50s. never leave any shoes around anymore
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with dougiezerts that it all depends on the situation and the reaction of the person whose feet you are looking at. While I will give just about any females feet at least a quick glance the ones that keep my attention the most are pedicured with polished toe nails. I saw another subject in the forum this morning asking if anyone shared in a certain niche of that persons foot fetish. Painted nails is my niche-whether they are finger nails or toe nails. Mostly toes of course. I am always complementing women on they finger or toe nail art so getting caught looking is normally not a big deal. Face it-women that go get their feet pampered and have designs put on their toes want them to look good. A compliment goes a long way toward eliminating any embarrasment from getting caught looking.I know that won't work for some of you guys that are into rough or dirty feet with unpolished toe nails but I don't have that problem.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links