Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » want your girl's feet with another man??? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: want your girl's feet with another man???
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might like it too...but on the other hand I might kill her and the other guy in a murderous rage. It's best not to tempt the dark side of Sinnister.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
for me, this is an odd subject because we are swingers and i do enjoy sharing my wife with another man and/or woman, but that is pretty much our one rule.. they dont get any foot play with her. unfortunately, that leads to her rule for me, i dont get any foot play with any woman we are with. damn, fair play sucks! lol

of all body parts why are feet off limits?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brooke and I are swingers so obviously it's something we are into.

Very hot to me!!!!

one of my favorite things is to have her jack me off while she talks to me about her giving a FJ to another guy

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
voeterb
Loyal Member
Member # 30653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for voeterb   Email voeterb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Brooke*:
Brooke and I are swingers so obviously it's something we are into.

Very hot to me!!!!

one of my favorite things is to have her jack me off while she talks to me about her giving a FJ to another guy

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!

--------------------
I look like a monkey.. and definitely smell like one too!!

Posts: 50 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michee and I have talked about and are interested in her meeting some BBC's for Fj's and such...I'd be photographing it of course!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

of all body parts why are feet off limits?

originally, it was kind of an agreement because it was something that kind of special between us. it was something that only we did with each other. now, she's saying she wouldnt care, why create a boundary there, but to me, it's still something i want to keep for myself. she was the one who made me enjoy my fetish, her feet are extra special and it's nice to me to have something of her that is just for me.. besides her emotions lol

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I don't like that....I would want my girls feet to be for me and nobody else

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
voeterb
Loyal Member
Member # 30653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for voeterb   Email voeterb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus B:
Michee and I have talked about and are interested in her meeting some BBC's for Fj's and such...I'd be photographing it of course!

ohh boy..

if you ever do it... we want a detailed report on how it went. Do not spare any details darn it!

--------------------
I look like a monkey.. and definitely smell like one too!!

Posts: 50 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ABSOLUTELY! Although she'll never go for it, the thought of seeing another guy worship my wife's feet, and cum on her soles is an incredible turn on.
Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't like it, either.
But here's a similar question: Would it upset you if you observed a male friend playfully fondling your girl's foot?
With me, I guess it would depend on the situation. If it was a light fondle, it wouldn't bother me. But if he was massaging them, it might.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm perfectly fine with it, and, in fact, encourage it on the occasions we have an opportunity to swing.

Nothing submissive about it ... just a chance to let her enjoy a change of scenery. In fact, she usually thanks me in some very special ways for letting her have some no-strings-attached fun.

Most guys we connect with are into the foot thing. Others aren't ... but they always go along with it when they see how much she enjoys having her feet rubbed and her toes sucked.

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redpaintedtoenails
Board Regular
Member # 13784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redpaintedtoenails   Email redpaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me and the girlfriend are up for this - so if anyone is in central london get in touch - it could be fun!
Posts: 29 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phanton22
Loyal Member
Member # 24750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phanton22   Email phanton22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend just recently told me in passing that she was getting some kid in her class to massage her back for her. I was not pleased. When I told her that there's a 99.999% chance he wants to do MORE to her than massage her, she said "not every guy is like you," and she's right.. Most of them are even worse.

Any more than a guy flirting with my girlfriend is crossing the line. Hands should not get involved.

Posts: 60 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Any more than a guy flirting with my girlfriend is crossing the line.

i hear you. if you want, i can point you in the direction of a good online store that sells shackles and chains so you keep her in your basement.. or maybe a chastity belt and veil might be a good idea if she just has to go out in public. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phanton22:
My girlfriend just recently told me in passing that she was getting some kid in her class to massage her back for her. I was not pleased. When I told her that there's a 99.999% chance he wants to do MORE to her than massage her, she said "not every guy is like you," and she's right.. Most of them are even worse.

Any more than a guy flirting with my girlfriend is crossing the line. Hands should not get involved.

tell her you let some chick rub your back and see her reaction

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links