Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Fantasies of wife/girlfriend with other man (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fantasies of wife/girlfriend with other man
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm the opposite. Seeing my wife get nailed or having her feet worshipped by another guy, the thought makes me sick.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Same.
It's personal to me/her...plus I love her...so I'd hate it :/

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It's a fetish called Cuckold
um.. no, its not cuckold. cuckold is when the is forced to watch and is humiliated (even if it's just a role). he wasnt proposing that at all. he was sharing and going to outright enjoy it.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 1085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer   Author's Homepage   Email footsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me any my wife are in a open marriage, she has a friend with a foot fetish who has played with her feet its just fine with me, we'll probably try playing wit her feet at the same time, guess u could call that a foot threesome haha, looking forward to the time i can play with my wifes feet and another ladies feet at the same time:)

--------------------
nothing beats the scent of a pretty foot

Posts: 262 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good for footsniffer. my wife and i play with the open marriage thing but are definitely swingers, but that is the one thing i am not comfortable with.. some guy with my wife's feet. its weird i know but i prefer to keep her feet all to me [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
quote:
It's a fetish called Cuckold
um.. no, its not cuckold. cuckold is when the is forced to watch and is humiliated (even if it's just a role). he wasnt proposing that at all. he was sharing and going to outright enjoy it.
Sorry, yeah, you're right - I don't know too much about it (Wiki is my God)
hahaha

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

thanks Andy [Smile] you dont see too many guys on any forum acknowledge that might have been mistaken. usually it starts some stupid flame war.

much respect to you sir [Smile]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Well...in my opinion - what's the point?
If you're wrong, you're wrong...no getting round it; no one knows everything...

Ta for the correction [Tongue]

FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too get off at the very thought of my ladies being sexual with other men... my ex (whom I still fuck now & then) gives me all the delicious details of her sexual encounters; sometimes right in the middle of our own romps; it drives me WILD. We have yet to make it happen but we've discussed arranging for a threesome where me and another guy would do her simultaneously. I'd love to be licking her feet while another guy's cock is pounding inside of her til her toes curl against my eyes.

[ January 28, 2009, 10:14 AM: Message edited by: FootLovinJazzMusician ]

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ever since I told my wife Nancy who was still my girlfriend at the time that I have a foot fetish, she lets me enjoy her feet whenever I want to. She would wear shoes that she knows I like seeing on girls and tease me all through the day with it. But there's one fantasy that I've always wanted and asked her to do for me but she wouldn't do, that is to let other men kiss and smell her feet.

It's been my fantasy to see other men smell Nancy's feet, there's just something about seeing other men under my wife's feet. But unluckily she doesn't want to do it. She confessed to me that she's still not that comfortable with my fetish but allows me to enjoy her feet because she likes seeing me, and only me, being turned on with her feet.
I told my friend Andrew who's also into feet about my fantasy. Of course he was more than willing to be the guy to smell Nancy's feet, since he was really lusting over my wife's feet for a while. I've known him through the net and started exchanging feet photos and stories with him. I told him that Nancy doesn't really like the idea and that the only thing that could fulfill both our fantasy is to get my wife drunk and mess with her feet while she's passed out.

But one day luck, or rather bad luck, was on my side. Nancy confessed to me that one of her officemates kissed her bare foot. I wasn't really mad about the incident because I knew that Nancy doesn't really have any fault, and it was just a smack on her toes. But what really pissed me off is that it took her almost two months before she confessed, and told me that she was just afraid I might get angry and reconstruct her officemate's face (which I would still do given that I find him, hee hee). I didn't talk to her for almost a week when she asked me what she could do to make it up to me. Well there's only one thing that was on my mind and I told her that I would forgive her if she would let Andrew kiss and smell her feet. I wasn't really expecting her to agree but to my surprise she told me that if it would make me happy then she would do it, but not after her getting drunk.

We planned to meet up at a mall near Nancy's office on a Friday night. Andrew told us that he knows a karaoke bar with private rooms that we could go to. I'm not really sure what to expect, whether I would really be turned on or if I would be jealous about it. We arrived at the place and ordered beers and food and started to talking, taking the time to be comfortable with each other. After 3 bottles or so Andrew made his move.

We we're sitting on a couch good for four people, Nancy was in the middle. Andrew asks Nancy if he could give her a foot massage and my wife, a little tipsy now, agreed. Nancy was wearing a white shirt, pin stripes pants, and sexy open toe sandals and was sporting a red nail polish, which on Andrew's delight was his favorite nail polish color. Nancy took off her shoes and lay on the couch with her head on my lap and her foot on Andrew's. We continued talking and drinking while Andrew massaged Nancy's feet, and after 15 minutes of massaging Andrew started smelling my wife's feet which smelled with a mixture of lotion, sweat and leather.

Few minutes passed and Andrew had started sucking and licking my wife's feet. Now my fear of jealousy was all gone and now I'm sure I was getting turned on by this. Andrew now kept on sucking and smelling her right foot. Nancy was giving Andrew her sexual tigress look while she strokes his face with her other pretty foot. My fantasy came true. Nancy's feet were on his face and he was drenched with her foot sweat. Her feet really excited him! After that Andrew and I sat on the couch resting while Nancy cleaned up in the bathroom, Andrew thanked me for the experience and I told him he should thank my wife. After we were all cleaned up, we finished our drink and went home. Andrew thanked my wife and gave her a small gift of appreciation. Andrew asked my wife if we could do this again sometime. My wife laughed and said maybe and we'll see, but until now we still haven't done it again but maybe in the near future. THIS WAS A STORY THAT I FOUND ON THE NET. IT IS NOT MY STORY, AND I DON'T KNOW THE PEOPLE. THE WRITER SAID IT WAS TRUE...AND IT FITS THE SUBJECT HERE WELL!!!

Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a hot fuckin story!

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links