Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Models not caring about foot fetishists' (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Models not caring about foot fetishists'
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would prefer face with feet, but I don't stay up at night wondering if the feet I fantasized about belonged to someone fugly... What can I say, I'm a lil bit different [Wink] Your post really made me laugh though, Girlgotsole; especially your advice for the folks into financial dom!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Girlgotsole:

1.) Look. I'm not going to wank off to feet when I don't know who they belong to, just like I'm not going to eat some random person's unwrapped candybar. Or drink their thrown away coke.

You don't have to, no one has a gun to your head buddy. One girl who I am in love with and I have never seen her face is Mona. She in no way can be compared to a thrown away coke or some random person's unwrapped candy bar

quote:
2.) Goth/Punk. How many posts here have been "Man, I LOVE punk/goth girls." Where are they? Don't tell me these models can't dress up to please the fans if they really like having their feet admired?
I'm sure you can find the model you like and pay her for special requests.

quote:
3.) Cash cows. Oh yeah. This is a big pet peeve for myself and many here. Those who love 'feet and financial dominance.' You can pay somebody to call you names. Man, that's hot! Wait. No it isn't, because you can hire a hooker to do the same thing for much cheaper, or just go up to a woman and say something stupid so she can call you stupid! Wow!

Not everyone has your opinion. It sounds like you have some sort of animosity towards these guys lol

quote:
P.S. This excludes, of course, posters who put up their girlfriend's/wife's feet for comment and enjoyment. That's a whole different ball game.
Please elaborate

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
quote:
3.) Cash cows. Oh yeah. This is a big pet peeve for myself and many here. Those who love 'feet and financial dominance.' You can pay somebody to call you names. Man, that's hot! Wait. No it isn't, because you can hire a hooker to do the same thing for much cheaper, or just go up to a woman and say something stupid so she can call you stupid! Wow!

It sounds like you have some sort of animosity towards these guys lol
I've seen this resentment to be the case with alot of alpha foot guys simply because the whiney financial dom foot guys usually give us a bad name to women. Causes girls to associate foot fetish with wanting to be a whiny grovelling piss-ant who wants to be under her feet & symbolically worthless while being treated like sh1t.

My personal outlook is for those guys who have the animosity to simply get rid of it and adopt the groveling mindset for a little while in order to try it out. Then before long they can be under chics' feet and sniffing like a pissant pervo. After this, they will realize how great the subbie experience is.

Then the only part left will be to work on getting chics to let you indulge their feet when they already have a disgusted and unrespectful opinion of you the moment you tell them you have a foot fetish.

I find this wrong impression to be something that can be overcome. So in the end, we can still have the best of both worlds Hee Hee.

Guys please drop the animosity toward foot subbies. We like feet just like you, except we like to be treated like dirt while enjoying our feet. We're losers and we love it. In fact, it is better than hair club for men. Please join us so you can experience this 1st-hand [Big Grin]

[ February 02, 2009, 04:08 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evelyn's foot fantasy
Loyal Member
Member # 33431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evelyn's foot fantasy   Email Evelyn's foot fantasy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mind showing my face but I can see how women like Charlotte would not want to show their face. I'm honestly doing my website for money. I wanted to be a lingerie model/model but noticed guys only wanted to see my feet. I HATED my feet growing up. I thought they were freakishly long. Now after doing some custom videos and getting feedback from my fans here I find that it turns me on. I ABSOLUTELY must find a boyfriend (in the future) that has a foot fetish. I'm that into it. I'm in my 3rd year of college but when I graduate I want to work with children who have speech impedements. I simply would not want to show my face on a website and I will definitely tone it down. I have found something that I like and I don't want to stop doing it because I'm a "big girl" but I will have to use judgement. Now in the future I won't be doing it for money but for the thrill that it gives me. If someone doesn't like it then they should just move on, but if they like the way my feet look then great....come in and stay awhile. I get turned on my knowing you are turned on by my feet and you get turned on by my feet only. If it doesn't turn you on then move on. My photographer ALWAYS tells me that it is up to the model. We are the star not the photographer. It's what makes us feel comfortable. If men (or women) want to look because they like it then please go ahead and view but if not move on. There are SO MANY sites that cater to any fetish. I'm finding out about fetishes that I never even knew existed. Models have a choice and the it's really up to the model. I think the men should be happy that model is showing their feet and if they don't like it move on. If the clips don't sell then these models will eventually get the hint...show your faces. If they don't care if it sells they just want to show thier feet to turn you on then you got a keeper.......Wow I had too much coffee this am....lol

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/26164

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Evelyn.. well put.. hence why all my pics don't show faces (when it comes to feet and heel shots).. all the models requested their face not show. so i respect that. my site isn't popular, but it's not a money maker, it's for the fun of it. and it's not putting me out financially either!

RPM

p.s. i did have three models who wanted to show their faces and I didn't.. I did the shoot just for their personal files. why? they were under 21 years of age. I will not post pics of minors.... even with parental consent. just won't do it!!!! and the three gals who were cool with it... were over 18.. but not yet 21. so.. i didn't post any pics.. even cropped down ones..

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links