Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Stocking color (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Stocking color
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, never thought about that before, I guess it's probable if different types and material of socks/nylons etc make feet smell different or really stink them up in minimal time.

To be honest it's one of the most exciting things about foot fetish, you can be at a girls feet one night with next to nothing and the next night, same girl can blow your mind with gorgeous odor. Makes it all so intense.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
Athena, now we're talking my kind of scent!!! either musk or cornchip like.. but not vinegar for me!! (and sometimes combo of the two works wonders too)

the one thing I can't deal with is multiple long duration wears.. super strong scents... dont' work for me (yeah, i know, i'm a softee in this area)

RPM

haha andrew has said my feet smell almost flowery...i think hes biased, but he is the expert in the relationship so i trust him lol
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know, Athena, Andrew is correct!!! I trust his report on the scent of your peds!! which is why i'm going to say, please, don't hesistate to share more pics, more stories, and of course, more commentary!!! (love your avatar by the way. great view)

i'd take flowery over reaking any day any time!!! I bet after wearing hose and pumps a few hours.. not only is Andrew thrilled, but i'd be too!

RPM

p.s. i know as far as fashion is concerned, ballet flats with hose is not 'politically correct', but have you done that Athena?

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
you know, Athena, Andrew is correct!!! I trust his report on the scent of your peds!! which is why i'm going to say, please, don't hesistate to share more pics, more stories, and of course, more commentary!!! (love your avatar by the way. great view)

i'd take flowery over reaking any day any time!!! I bet after wearing hose and pumps a few hours.. not only is Andrew thrilled, but i'd be too!

RPM

p.s. i know as far as fashion is concerned, ballet flats with hose is not 'politically correct', but have you done that Athena?

pics stories and commentary arent going to stop any time soon [Smile]

thanks about the avatar. i like it too.

i haven't done that, no. i dont wear hose/stockings all that often, but i can see that the combo would be pretty pungent [Tongue]

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:

i haven't done that, no. i dont wear hose/stockings all that often, but i can see that the combo would be pretty pungent [Tongue]

*wanks*
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:

*wanks*
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Smile]

its your subtlety and charm that i love most about you... [Tongue]
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ive learnt that thin soled shoes, such as cheap flats from china town or ballet flats, make my feet smell the most. [Smile]

For sure!! But they also tear the hell out of my feet, so I tend not to buy the really cheap shoes. Doesn't everyone remember the woman that had the "incident" with the filp-flops from WalMart that were Made in China?

http://www.lamanaphotography.com/walmart2.htm

Be careful of the cheap shoes!

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
quote:
ive learnt that thin soled shoes, such as cheap flats from china town or ballet flats, make my feet smell the most. [Smile]

For sure!! But they also tear the hell out of my feet, so I tend not to buy the really cheap shoes. Doesn't everyone remember the woman that had the "incident" with the filp-flops from WalMart that were Made in China?

http://www.lamanaphotography.com/walmart2.htm

Be careful of the cheap shoes!

No Wal Marts in Aus thank fuck [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand1:
OMG!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] OMG!!

Athena, more corn-chip like or the vingar-like smell? Either way, all I can say is [Jerkoff]

Mmm...in between the two...haha
I SUPPOSE it's closer to corn-chips...

lol i didnt even see the reply [Tongue]

i wouldnt say my feet smell like vinegar... so by default, cornchip :/ but i wouldnt say they smelt like that either. my feet have a musky kinda smell

sounds hot to me! [Jerkoff]

love the scent of sweaty feet.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fluffy's Kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a pair of Chinese flats I haven't worn in a while, due to the fact they kept starting to smell and I hated taking them off at someones house.

And before anyone asks: corn chip.

As far as stocking color affecting scent... I've noticed my skin tones tend to absorb smell faster than my blacks.

--------------------
Yes those are my feet :]

Posts: 73 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cathymules
Loyal Member
Member # 15805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cathymules   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
8 hours in black hose wearing my ballet flats.i don;t think you boys could stand it .black hose makes my feet stink
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice input Kitten. wouldn't have thought color made a huge difference.. now i'm going to have to 'experiment' with what my wife wears..

RPM

p.s. corn chip.. cool!!!

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fluffy's Kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never thought color made a difference, but now I'm really starting to think they do.

I'll have to experiment with this as well.

--------------------
Yes those are my feet :]

Posts: 73 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by cathymules:
8 hours in black hose wearing my ballet flats.i don;t think you boys could stand it .black hose makes my feet stink [/QUOTE

sounds like heaven to me Cathymules. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

while Kitten experiments, Kathymules, maybe a few pics would help the cause... lol!!!

RPM

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links