Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » paid to worship feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: paid to worship feet?
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wont quote it all again, because it will be a monster comment lol.

i wasnt attacking you specifically, and i meant it in a non-defensive way. it was in response to the general vibe i was getting (not just from your post) that wives are millstones. it is more than possible that i misinterpreted what you were saying, and if thats the case i apologise. but i do think it is safe to say that you have a negative view about marriage, and it was that assertion that i was commenting on.

no offence intended

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never...the little voice inside tells me not to! [Wink]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
any guy with a girlfriend or wife pays [Wink]

That maybe true for most people, but I just don't see it that way. Over the years, I've heard that same old "song & dance" from so many different people (co-workers, relatives, associates, non-foot folks) who still say marriage isn't worth it. I honestly can't speak for myself {never been married} nor with regards to couples who actually share our fetish! Let's face it, there aren't any polls or studies being done on this phenomenon--@ least none that we know of. I also realize the divorce rate in America is 50% ~ But that's not gonna stop me from finding TRUE LOVE!!!!! But I digress... [Tongue]

Yes, I've paid before. ($100/hr)

We'll see if your singing the same tune after you've been married for five years.

Mikey P is right, your paying alright. When you consider the FULL costs i.e. time, energy, opportunity costs, in addition to all the money you put into the relationship and the money you stand to lose on the back end if it doesn't work out. It's the quintessential bad investment. The downside risk is too high and too probable.

If you want to waste your time and money -- go to Vegas.

maybe its naive if me, but i genuinely believe in true love and equal partnership. not all women are coniving, manipulative, high-maintenance wives who are just secretly after a juicey divorce settlement.

marriage is when you are saying to the world that you love this person so much, you dont want anyone else. i dont care what anyone else says, i think if youre counting up the 'time and energy' youre putting into a marriage (or any relationship for that matter) then you shouldnt be in it. marriage shouldnt be a chore, or looked at like an 'investment'...its hard not to revert to cliche, but id rather be a naive stereotypical optimist than an embittered pessimist.

thats just my 2c though.

would you marry a guy that will flip burgers for the rest of his life?

don't confuse being realistic with being a pessimist

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
michael, that point has been brought up already, and i responded ^^^
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes or no

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

quote:
yes or no

depends why he was flipping em. i couldnt love someone who had no drive or passion, so if it was a choice of pure laziness and lack of motivation, then it wouldnt be an issue. i wouldnt be attracted to them in the first place.
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
quote:
yes or no

depends why he was flipping em. i couldnt love someone who had no drive or passion, so if it was a choice of pure laziness and lack of motivation, then it wouldnt be an issue. i wouldnt be attracted to them in the first place.
what if flipping burger was what he loved to do?

could you tell your friends 'my husband flips burger for a living" if nothing made him happier?

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(to Mike) - called love mate.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

quote:
quote:
quote:
yes or no

could you tell your friends 'my husband flips burger for a living" if nothing made him happier?

i couldnt give a fuck what my husband does for a living. we choose to marry people we are compatable with. as a person, i place very little value on money/possessions/'esteem' (in a business sense). if my husband had a passion for something, and it was economically viable (ie we could afford to feed ourselves, our kids and pay the mortgage) then go for it.
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:

many factors determine whether you love or not love a person

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Money isn't one of them.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
quote:
quote:

Money isn't one of them.
[Laugh] [Laugh]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

sean the footman
Board Regular
Member # 9135

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sean the footman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is a foot worship store in clearwater florida called Fantasy in Lingerie. its a lingerie store, but the employees will take you back and model them for 75$ plus tip. i've been a few times and got to worship the ladies feet each time.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

LMAO!! OMG, that is classic. Your the man Mike.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope, i haven't. but i would pay then freak out more then likely, idk. but if i could pay someone, i would.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links