Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NF Fashionistas -- Week Six Appeal. Your Celebrity Photo Gallerie (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NF Fashionistas -- Week Six Appeal. Your Celebrity Photo Gallerie
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Megan Fox.

Those pictures provided this week just goes to show how scary hot this girl can be. Has anyone ever seen Mr. & Mrs. Smith? Did you check out Angelina Joile in action. Sexy from begining to the end. I really loved the scene towards the end where they're being chased down the highway, Jolie turns the minivan to drive backwards while she's shooting at the bad guys at the same time. When she turns it back around, she has the look on her face which shows how nonchalant she was? Hot chicks and hot guns are hot.

Ladies and gentlemen, Megan Fox is your next action flick bad bitch. I love bad bithces. There will come a time in where Megan will be asked to emulate a scene like that for a film and she'll master that appeal. Megan Fox playing a bad, bad girl in an action flick with a hot gun becomes a combination that I'm not sure if I want to crack.

If I were to feel that girl's breath on my dick the split second before she sucks it, my cum will shoot real hard.

In closing, Shakira is no good (as evidenced by the St. Valentine's Day Massacre Megan put on).

Let's get real serious for a second here. Between those two, Megan Fox is 100% more likely to walk into an extravagant shoe store (like Salvatore Ferragamo shoe store) and say the following as she's pointing to all the things she wants, "Give me those. Give me those. Give me those. Give me every killer pair from those three rows."

Let me take a minute to catch a breath because this contest brings the celebrity experience as close to reality as possible.

Shoes are not shoes unless the clothes match. She'll walk into Saks and say, "Give me that. Give me that. Give me that. As a matter of fact, give me everything that's on that rack."

That's how a Goddess goes about business and pleasure.

Shakira can't do those things. She can't be in a movie and shoot everything in sight and make it look sexy at the same time. She can't do one of those things at one time. Shakira can't and won't walk into a shoe store and desire to try on every pair. Shakira does not portray those images.

"Would you like to try on another pair, Shakira?"

"Um, no thanks. I'll just purchase only one pair boots. How much are they?

"$15"

That, in a nutshell is why Megan Fox is better than Shakira. This win over Shakira, and the margin of victory that separated those two, was just as predictable as a man falling off the top of a ladder after he just placed it on top of another ladder.

P.S.
Did you see Megan's pictures this week? Perhaps the hottest I've come across. Especially the last one. A MEGA robot is not match for Megan. That's someone who knows how to appeal to the opposite sex.

http://meganfox-online.net/coppermine/albums/sortie/Transformerspremireinusa/372.jpg

Love you, Megan Fox.

[ March 20, 2009, 08:34 PM: Message edited by: Duffy ]

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_foot_fetishist
Loyal Member
Member # 30029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_foot_fetishist   Email the_foot_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RIP, Natasha Richardson.

If I listen to Duffy enough times, maybe I can fall in love with Megan, too.

She's among my favs to win, but not THE girl for me.

I knew Lima was going to win this week (the polls haven't close as I type this, but it's pretty obvious by now). Charlize is getting her ass kicked week in and week out. So why vote for Charlize, I figured? It would be a wasted vote if I did because Lima should have no problem with her.

I can't wait to see what pictures will be in store for next week. I'm sure those pictures will be VERY nice.

Oh, Yeah ...

Tara Reid got D-LISTED ... AGAIN by Paris Hilton. That clip Economy shared with us was quite useful.

[ March 20, 2009, 08:55 PM: Message edited by: the_foot_fetishist ]

Posts: 60 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn i missed the poll this week because i was in Florida all week... Ahhh well i will have to catch it this Tuesday.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What an explosive Week 6 we had.

I would love to thank each person who made a contibution by casting your votes. Some very decisive victories made an impression to the rest of the league that they should be put on high alert.

----

THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

Here are the standings as we move into Week 7.

**The first number next to each name stands for the number of wins. The second number is for losses. The third stands for the number of ties, and the last number is her winning percentage.**

American Female Class

Division I

Jessica Alba 4-1-0-.800
Rachel Bilson 2-3-0-.400
Hayden Panettiere 1-4-0-.200
Mandy Moore 1-4-0-.200

Division II

Christina Aguilera 4-1-0-.800
Jessica Biel 3-3-0-.500
Maria Menounos 2-4-0-.333
Jennifer Love-Hewitt 0-5-0-.000

Division III

Carmen Electra 5-0-0-1.000
Kim Kardashian 5-0-0-1.000
Ashlee Simpson 2-3-0-.400
Charlize Theron 1-4-0-.200

Division IV

Jennifer Aniston 4-1-0-.800
Adriana Lima 4-2-0-.666
Eva Longoria 4-2-0-.666
Brooke Burke 1-4-0-.200

--

National Female Class

Division I

Scarlett Johansson 6-0-0-1.000
Kate Beckinsale 5-0-0-1.000
Brittany Snow 2-4-0-.333
Cindy Crawford 0-6-0-.000

Division II

Jessica Simpson 4-2-0-.666
Paris Hilton 3-2-0-.600
Hillary Duff 1-5-0-.166
Tara Reid 1-5-0-.166

Division III

Megan Fox 6-0-0-1.000
Lindsay Lohan 3-3-0-.500
Sarah Michelle-Gellar 3-3-0-.500
Shakira 1-5-0-.166

Division IV

Eva Mendes 4-1-0-.800
Vanessa Hudgens 3-3-0-.500
Katharine McPhee 2-3-0-.400
Elisha Cuthbert 2-4-0-.333

----

The lopsided win have put the other girls on notice.

First of which was Megan Fox. Duffy has given a small synopsis of the strangle hold and constraint she has placed on this contest. She stays undefeated. Her latest win came against her defending division champion, Shakira. I think it's about time that others shouldno take her lightly. Her pictures that I provided over the last couple of weeks is the true testament to that statement. Shakira, it seemed, had taken her lightly as well. She turned her back on Megan and got ambushed for it. I guess the voters saw the shoes and figured that whatever was hidden in there must have been worth a million dollars.

Now, her record suggests that she's well on pace of becoming that carat of fortune.

Megan is the young star on a substantial rising and I am very estatic that The National Femme Fashionistas is the only contest in where she becomes synonymous with the foot fetish world and the appreciation with overall potency of how a Goddess further defies conventional wisdom.

Here are some pictures that will put a cap on what this week was centered on.

Megan Fox --
http://meganfox-online.net/coppermine/albums/sortie/Transformerspremireinusa/124.jpg
http://meganfox-online.net/coppermine/albums/sortie/Transformerspremireinusa/105.jpg (Closeup)

----

Of all matches this week, three were ramatches from last year.

We already touched on the Longoria/Alba saga. Now, it seems that Jessica Alba can't find her way around Eva. Alba is now 0 for 3 lifetime against her. I agree with what someone made mention earlier. If Jessica wants to win it all, she must withstand playoff-caliber women. If feel she will run into problems, especially if she confronted with Longoria again. As a matter of fact, Longoria was responsible for eliminating Alba in the playoffs last year. Alba must get herself together and stay hot.

**NOTE: Jessica Alba's loss this week snapped an 18-game regular season winning streak, which sets an NF Fashionistas record. This record does NOT include the playoffs. Her streak started on Week 4 last year with a victory over Christina Aguilera, and Eva Longoria just put a stop to that. That record will be very hard for any girl to break.**

A part of the game I LOVE is to see who will lose each match. It's like all te greatest sports dynaties coming together and trying to find out who's the best of the best. It's quite cptivating to see one superhouse fall in defeat to another mega hot girl. Matches like these send the real message that this contest is the official decider as to which lady has the hottest feet on the planet.

----

Adriana Lima/Charlize Theron was another rematch from last year. They face each other in Week 8. Charlize drew first blood last year with a win. But now Lima is looking better than ever and is doing better than last year.

AFC IV is, by far, the most competitive division in this league. Look:

Division IV

Jennifer Aniston 4-1-0-.800
Adriana Lima 4-2-0-.666
Eva Longoria 4-2-0-.666

______
Brooke Burke 1-4-0-.200

I LOVE this contest! It's so star-studded that even real hot girls are in last place. Brooke Burke still only has one win. She's too hot to stay down there for long. But look at the other three girls ahead of her. Each girl in there has four wins. That division can belong to anyone of them and it could very well come down to the final week to ultimately decide who's the Fashionista of that division.

----

Johansson/Hudgens was another rematch from last year. Only this time, those two only met in the playoffs. Scarlett won then, and she has beaten her again.

----

Rachel Bilson was got to get herself together as well. Her two victories came against girls who are younger than she is (Hayden and Vanessa). The three losses came against women who are older than she is (Alba, Biel, Longoria). Rachel is quite young herself, but if she wants to establish herself as a contender, she has to get pass these older broads.

----

Week 7 will be with us on Tuesday. I looked at the matches that I will post next week and I asked myself, "What the hell did I just do?". The matches are VERY intriguing and harder to decide on that it was this week.

The most civilized hot babes on the planet will face others just like them. Next week will settle a lot of debates.

----

Thanks everyone for your time and I really liked the Tara Reid/Paris Hilton youtube clip.

----

The props will be back on display come Tuesday as Week 7 comes in.

See you then.

-Natioal

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AmericanSymbol
Board Regular
Member # 33897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmericanSymbol   Email AmericanSymbol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's only fitting that my favorite girl is in the American Female Class. It goes hand in hand with my nickname on this forum. I'll be an avid fan of this game and root for the American side. Our fetish is the American Symbol. We shall overcome the enemies on the National side of the fence.

It doesn't matter if it's Scarlett, Kate, Mendes, Katharine, Simpson, or even that stupid, fucking girl Megan.

God Bless You and God Bless the American Female Class.

Posts: 25 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

**NOTE: Jessica Alba's loss this week snapped an 18-game regular season winning streak, which sets an NF Fashionistas record.

CORRECTION: Make that 17-game win streak. I forgot she that she didn't compete in Week 4.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

First of which was Megan Fox. Duffy has given a small synopsis of the strangle hold and constraint she has placed on this contest. She stays undefeated. Her latest win came against her defending division champion, Shakira. I think it's about time that others shouldno take her lightly. Her pictures that I provided over the last couple of weeks is the true testament to that statement. Shakira, it seemed, had taken her lightly as well. She turned her back on Megan and got ambushed for it. I guess the voters saw the shoes and figured that whatever was hidden in there must have been worth a million dollars.

Now, her record suggests that she's well on pace of becoming that carat of fortune.

Megan is the young star on a substantial rising and I am very estatic that The National Femme Fashionistas is the only contest in where she becomes synonymous with the foot fetish world and the appreciation with overall potency of how a Goddess further defies conventional wisdom.

And here I thought I had every word figured out about Megan Fox. It's amazing that you don't say the same things twice about any girl. If there was any passage that can be used to summarize what Megan Fox has meant to me so far in this competition, then those words, in that order, could be it.

This game has got me infatuated with her. Before I participated voting in this game for the first time, it was just a small admiration from afar. This game brings people closer to their favorite starlets. I owe great thanks for this game in making my sickness for Megan Fox become intoxicating.

Now I hope Shakira has learned her lesson. When they meet again, Shakira should just give the match to Megan so that the match can be won by forfeit.

Just look at Megan. She looks like a professional assasin. Megan is here to stay.

...And it looks like this American Symbol guy is looking for anything but peace with the NFC, especially Megan. With success, comes the haters. My girl has been waiting for someone to call her out since the blade was on a knife.

I want the AFC to breed the hottest girl possible. Megan and the NFC (with the exception of Shakira) will not be going anywhere.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links