Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wasting time talking about feet.... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wasting time talking about feet....
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQguy, you have the same problem as me. We think too much.... [Hump]
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
GQguy, you have the same problem as me. We think too much.... [Hump]

Not a problem. Just trying to live my life more efficiently to be that better person. One doesn't grow without picking out potential faults and fixing them. Fixing them is the key, many people accept their faults and don't act to fix them.

Chillin on Wu's in my younger days was a way to find sexy material. Now that phase has passed. Now i'm here to hear other's accounts dealing (or not dealing) with their foot fetish and perhaps provide my own insight. Now as I get busier and busier I wonder what value checking out wus several times a day does for me? Perhaps I would be better off getting out there and living more life as opposed to chillin on the comp? Is it always practical? Not exactly. It's 8 am now, but if I did my work now I wouldn't be working at 5pm and I could go play ball at peak hours. I could then hang out somewhere instead of waiting till the weekend to do the phoenix bar/club scene. I have a decent social life but like everything in my life it could be better. Just looking at my habits and seeing which one's fit.

I'm going to be a military pilot in a years time. They embody confidence, leadership hardwork, social savvy, efficiency and doers ect? Does my foot fetish fit into all of that? Yes. But more so in the act/do instead of think/talk.

Just constructive thought for myself.

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you're with the Airforce..you guys are panzies. Have you heard the famous joke? The Navy boys navigate by the stars, the Airforce sleep in a hotel based on the number of stars and the army boys sleep under the stars !

I'm an Army brat if you hadn't guessed it.

Let me tell ya, once you're on Active Duty not alot of foot action, so take advantage now !

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
If you're in a serious relationship that's lacking feet, it ain't as serious as it should be.

Words of wisdom right there!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i believe i have the right balance, no complaints, no regrets
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQ - Dude seriously I have never had a bad time in the air - I have been fortunate to meet amazing people on planes and while traveling. Flying military equipment is the first step to a long, prestigious career in other avenues if you want. And women will be flinging their shoes off for you.

I personally have mad respect for pilots since even the most hair raising stuff we see on the news ususally ends up as just that. Zero fatalaties as the pilot landed on a gnats ass.

Safest form of travel I tell my homies - I am a speed freak myself and justify it since it is hard to get hit by another car if there is no one around you. The cops don't appreciate that response though.

Eyes on the instruments my good man - you won't have to try to get them - after your military service that is - they will seek you out.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
So you're with the Airforce..you guys are panzies. Have you heard the famous joke? The Navy boys navigate by the stars, the Airforce sleep in a hotel based on the number of stars and the army boys sleep under the stars !

I'm an Army brat if you hadn't guessed it.

Let me tell ya, once you're on Active Duty not alot of foot action, so take advantage now !

Haha. I like that! First class all the way!

When it comes to being a pilot...they are the epitome of adventure. I'm just saying with that goal of mine my social habits should change. I am a partier/former frat boy and I do hookup alot. I just think that we/me spend too much too much time talking about the fetish instead of doing the fetish.

Foot fetish and pilot are not mutually exclusive. Spending hours on the comp on foot fetish sites and being the stereotypical pilot is mutually exclusive. IMHO. Just got to make sure that when I make General I don't offer my secretaries and subordinates foot massages ;o) like that one guy.

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links