Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What has the Wu's forum taught you? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What has the Wu's forum taught you?
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've learned that there are many others (countless others)
half-way around the globe, who share the same preferences as I do! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to Grip and Sip???
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That there is a lot of dumb fucking people that just happen to have foot fetishes [Smile]

Seeing some pics that are posted here make me question why in the hell/what in the hell do I like so much about feet! [Blush]

That there is a lot of hot girls that post their pics on here [Big Grin]

The most important one of all, to each their own.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FFMike
Board Regular
Member # 30698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FFMike   Email FFMike   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That we're all freaks......but at least we have this forum and people who are just like us in this world. Joking about the freaks part. It's comforting to know that other people see my views as normal. [Tongue]
Posts: 11 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that i don't ever want this fetish to become "main stream" or "acceptable" or "normal". for if that were to happen, it would loose its MAGIC. i love it that it is considered out of the norm.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpimp2005
Major Player
Member # 27107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpimp2005   Author's Homepage   Email footpimp2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not ALONE!!!!!!!!

...I promised myself I wasn't going to cry;-)

Posts: 113 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Niceguy
Loyal Member
Member # 17083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Niceguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu has taught me that foot fetish normal a very very popular. Also I know that most women either hate it (Foot Fetish)or love it. I new a girl (Ex-Boss) who has gorgeous feet but never ever worn sandals or flip flops. I saw them by chance one time at her house.On the other hand my wife never even heard of it now she can't help but love it when I suck her toes. As fate would have it she can give a awesome foot job with NO LOTION AT ALL!!!! Over all I've meet awesome people on this site.

--------------------
- I have it bad for Feet...

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing really
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] OMFG [Eek!]

Where did You get that Avatar!?? [Drool]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
Basically, that "we" are on the whole really no different than any other "group" of people. We are all different sizes, shapes, colors, political affiliations, religions (including none), sexual preferences, personalities, etc.. We just love feet!

Very nicely put!

In addition, it's great to be able to come to a site like Wu's and openly share about some of those differences, especially as it relates to feet, with a group of intelligent, and with rare exception, very respectable people.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-I'm not alone

-To enjoy my youth as much as possible - college feet can't be beat! [Smile]

-It's ok and normal to talk about foot desires

Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
foot fetishm is normal and common.(i probably know at least 5 others in real life)

im not the wierdest guy in the world

not to beat myself up over it.

some girls are more open minded than others, feet have nothing to do with it.

to respect women and how to go about getting feet!

sometimes, we make a bigger deal over it than our chicks. real life tought me that one to an extent.

foot fetishm can be fun!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links