Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is licking feet dangerous in any way? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is licking feet dangerous in any way?
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Cain! [Cheers]

To the topic poster I ask:

When is the last time you saw someone sneeze into, wipe butt, or handle a filthy door knob or railing-with their feet?

(excepting those talented people who don't have use of, or any arms)

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never. Like I said I don't believe it but I have heard people that don't share the fetish say things like "disgusting, you would catch diseases." Shows how narrow-minded they are.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the only thing i've heard you can 'catch' is if the person has open sores on their feet... or some kind of communicable fungus type deal.

other than that... should the feet go from shower to shoe (no stepping on the floor or removing feet and walking on floor and putting shoe back on).. they come out relatively just as clean as they came in.. minus the sweat factor.

i hate it when a woman brings dirty feet into shoes... just a pet peeve of mines. if the feet were on the floor and in shoes.. i tend not to want to touch, let alone lick (but i'd rather touch than lick)

i'm not a licker or nibbler by nature.. so.. not a major deal breaker for me anyway.

RPM

p.s. to date, the only toes i've sucked were my wife's

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My rule of thumb: If her feet go in her footwear clean and come out of her footwear clean, although sweaty and smelly, lick away!
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No it isn't dangerous in any way unless there is by chance feces on them. I have licked feet plenty times
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check this real fast.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-trench-mouth.htm

I read in an old copy of Maxim mag that a group of collage students were out on a road trip, and decided to chug beer out of each others shoes,(girls and guys alike). And all of them were left with the afformentioned disease. Guess one of them had some pretty skanky-ass feet.

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links