Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NF Fashionistas -- Week 8. The Celebrity Museum of Photographs and Appeal (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NF Fashionistas -- Week 8. The Celebrity Museum of Photographs and Appeal
Jensen
Major Player
Member # 33746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jensen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm happy to inform you guys that Jessica Simpson is coming through on her promise to lose the weight. It was one of the headlines of OK! magazine that she has lost 20 lbs. I'm SO excited!

Now I wish people would stop picking on her and vote for her so that she can get past Pairs Hitlon.

People wonder why Paris in first of her division? Could it be because people stopped voting for Jessica and started for voting for Paris at the same time? DUH!

I don't have much of a problem with Paris personally. I just feel that she's Simpson's biggest threat. The people here abandoned Jessica and she's done nothing wrong to deserve this.

Anyway, here's a clip from a show I saw last night on CBS called "I Get That A Lot." It's a hidden camera prank show that features celebrities pulling pranks on people by trying to convince them that they are someone other than who they really are.

Jessica Simpson was one of them. Please watch this clip and you'll see that she's really a sweetheart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8YnuUZZ-x4

Posts: 133 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Night in Paris
Board Regular
Member # 34431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Night in Paris   Email Night in Paris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Between Carmen Electra and Kim Kardashian, I had to go with my friend and choose Kim.

Kim is awesome and is everywhere you see. She has a great show on E!, and is a current topic of gossip. Carmen is great as well, but I like Kim better. Besides, Carmen Electra is harder to find these days than Kim. While Kim is on E!, where is Carmen? What has she been up to?

I have my fingers crossed for Kim.

Speaking of everywhere, I think this is part of the reason why Paris must be saved. She's being haunted by the people who can't stand the fact that she's a media whore. When people wake up, there she is. Right before you sleep, you hear about her on TV or internet. I guess too much of a good thing is a bad thing. But that shouldn't be the case for Paris.

That's why I'm pleading the case for everyone to please save Paris from being infected by these people who want nothing but the worse for her.

Save Paris.

--------------------
Paris Hilton's BFF -- Best Fuck Forever

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AmericanSymbol:
Looks like another easy cruise for Megan Fox. Let us all get together and celebrate the eventual demise of Megan Fox.

She will get hit real hard before this contest is over. When she does, I will smoke a cigar to that.

I have a guilty pleasure for Megan Fox. What will satisfy my more than that pleasure is being at her funeral when she goes down.

I want the American Female Class to deliver that final shot. Let's see if Megan likes the taste of her medicine when a bullet hits her. Right, Duffy?

God Bless You, and God Bless the American Female Class.

It looks like this guy is waiting for a lesson to be learned. Megan has her fair share of people who don't like her (like 1% of the population). Look, Megan is really a sweet person if you really want to get to know her. She likes ice cream, loves to laugh, love a man who knows what he's doing, long walks on the beach, and all that other bullshit.

But when someone opens his mouth and mismanages how he talks about Megan Fox, she will see to it that his favorite girl in this contest gets assassinated. Megan's got the goods. The hottest face, the hottest body, the most sought-after feet. And she's holding a gorgeous gat in the event someone slips his, or HER tongue.

Megan has compiled a list of bitches from this contest who fucked up. Starting with AFC's own Eva Longoria. Shakira is another one who fucked up on Megan, taking her lightly. Now, she's not to be seen or heard from ever again.

And now, Vanessa Hudgens stands in her way. Unlike some of the others, I like Vanessa. So Megan in going to put the gun away because Hudgens is a sweet person.

Here's another song Megan Fox has put together.

Once you find out how easy it is to go out there and put a stop to some-bo-dy,
you want to go out and do it some more -- there's not a girl in here who can stop me.
I am Megan Fox -- The Sex Assassin who they will contend with.
The next girl who takes me lightly, I will come to fulfill on her death wish.

It looks like I'm going toe-to-tie against a very nice 'Nessa Hud-gens.
If you people vote for her over me, I swear to God things will get very dis-gus-ting.

I'll be back to comment on other things before we go into Sunday like the Jessica Simpson clip Jensen showed.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BloodSpill
Board Regular
Member # 34061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BloodSpill   Email BloodSpill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Megan Fox continues to spill some unlucky girl's blood. A hot girl like Megan can get away with it.

It's a great war between Carmen and Kim.

I love Maria's dress and feet.

I can't wait to see who Megan will rip next week.

Posts: 32 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_foot_fetishist
Loyal Member
Member # 30029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_foot_fetishist   Email the_foot_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can see why the people here are in love with these pictures. The Carmen-Kardashian pictures should be nominated for pictures of the year.

Charlize is Queen.

National's quick little piece on Carmen Electra really brings light to what this woman is really about. I think she's perhaps the most underrated person, outside of this contest, that's not talked about in the foot fetish community. She deserves much more recognition than that.

But this contest will do the talking for anyone who wants to talk about who has the best feet of the year. This contest brings recognition that runs past what other outlets are missing.

This is the official speaker of who's best in the celebrity foot fetish world. So I'm glad Carmen Electra was put in this contest in the first place.

But having said all that, I would NOT be surprised if Kardashian wins this year. She is INCREDIBLE. So are her feet. This contest is acting like the New York Yankees -- picking up the best talent in the world and cramming it into such a small space. It's like the All-Star Game with each of the starting position players are from the same team.

This is why it's the granddaddy of them all.

P.S. Jessica Simpson is a doll. She looks GREAT. Now the weight's essentially off, she can get back into form. I love the clip. Thanks, Jensen!

Posts: 60 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Week 8 is done and over with.

THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

Here are the standings as we move into Week 9.

**The first number next to each name stands for the number of wins. The second number is for losses. The third stands for the number of ties, and the last number is her winning percentage.**

American Female Class

Division I

Jessica Alba 5-2-0-.714
Hayden Panettiere 2-5-0-.285
Rachel Bilson 2-5-0-.285
Mandy Moore 1-6-0-.142

Division II

Christina Aguilera 5-2-0-.714
Jessica Biel 4-4-0-.500
Maria Menounos 4-4-0-.500
Jennifer Love-Hewitt 0-7-0-.000

Division III

Carmen Electra 7-0-0-1.000
Kim Kardashian 6-1-0-.857
Charlize Theron 2-4-0-.333
Ashlee Simpson 2-6-0-.250

Division IV

Eva Longoria 6-2-0-.750
Jennifer Aniston 5-2-0-.714
Adriana Lima 4-3-0-.571
Brooke Burke 2-5-0-.285

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Beckinsale 7-0-0-1.000
Scarlett Johansson 7-1-0-.875
Brittany Snow 2-5-0-.285
Cindy Crawford 1-7-0-.125

Division II

Paris Hilton 5-2-0-.714
Jessica Simpson 4-3-0-.571
Tara Reid 2-5-0-.285
Hillary Duff 1-6-0-.142

Division III

Megan Fox 8-0-0-1.000
Lindsay Lohan 4-3-0-.571
Sarah Michelle-Gellar 3-5-0-.375
Shakira 1-7-0-.125

Division IV

Eva Mendes 6-1-0-.857
Katharine McPhee 4-3-0-.571
Vanessa Hudgens 3-4-0-.428
Elisha Cuthbert 2-6-0-.250

----

ELISHA CUTHBERT vs KATHARINE McPHEE

McPhee owns Cuthbert. Katharine is now 4-0 Lifetime against her Elisha. I think foot fetishists around the world can say in unison that Katharine McPhee has the better feet between the two.

--

This past week was one of landmark significance. We continue to attract more people into this alluring phenomenon. This game gets closer and closer to what reality means to the majority of the people of this forum. The more people who vote, the better it reflects what the truest perception is in our eyes of foot fetish, beauty, appeal and wonderment.

CARMEN ELECTRA vs KIM KARDASHIAN-
Carmen Electra has truly embodied how a champion reinvents the definition of purifying someone's sex drive. It was well said earlier that this match was Superbowl XLIII 1/2. Superbowl XLIV will be the NL Fashionistas' Finals Classic, when the American Class Champion faces the National Class Champion.

Each of these women look as precise as a straight line. It was well fitted that this eventual confrontation was built to the hype and height that it deserved.

Of ALL matches Carmen Electra has won in this contest's history, this is the closest any girl has come to defeating her. This includes last year's Finals Classic when Electra got the better of Scarlett Johansson. At first, Kim took the lead very early. It stayed that way for the majority of the time. Carmen rallied at the end to show that her sexual flavors still gets to the late voters. Carmen has never rallied this late in any of her matches to win with the last few voters. This match lived to every billing. A Classic of the Week it certainly was.

Carmen Electra values what this contest has done for the ladies who participated in it.

"Already, and over time, the NL Fashionistas will give the hottest, and most in-fashion girl of the moment, the permission to celebrate what it means to have their feet and its accessories valued. You look at these pictures that are on display each week, you see beauty and power. I'm so proud to be part of this legacy. The Fashionistas says to women, 'You can be completely comfortable and completely confident in all aspects of being a woman.'"

-Carmen Electra

It looks as if Carmen Electra was sexy enough after all.

Kim Kardashian and Carmen Electra (Portraits)
Always friends in the mist of the most powerful rivalry in celebrity history. Only in the NF Fashionistas --

http://www.carmenelectrafan.org/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/014%7E7.jpg

----

There is more to go believe it or not. Week 9 will take hold on all of us this Tuesday. How can the matches get any tougher? Simple. Just tune in next week and watch how I pull that stunt off.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say that the Carmen-Kardashian deal was a big deal. I am interested in seeing if people will be committed to Carmen as much now as they used to be now that Kim has given Carmen the scare of her life. This can be signs that the contest could turn around and have some unexpected wins from girls who are not doing so well. I'm not talking about Shakira. I'm talking about girls who deserve another win like Charlize Theron. I want to see how Carmen responds to next week's competition. Carmen can be pushed around if it's another playoff-bound girl. I'll be surprised to see if Kim loses another match before she runs into Carmen again. This match was big for the foot fetish world. I bet those who voted for Kim was disappointed. "How can the unstoppable be stopped?", they wondered. Kim thing Kim was not supposed to lose. Now, Kardashian fans have to worry if she loses her focus after what just happened. It's funny how this contest works.

LOVED that last picture National posted of Carmen and Kim together. Just the faces to appreciate different aspects of beauty, not just the feet. But Carmen now look even HOTTER when you look at her because of her monumental win over the girl standing next to her. Carmen is truly unbelievable. How many guys can say their girls of the same age looks as hot as Carmen?

Carmen Electra defies the laws of gravity and time. Carmen can stay looking like that forever. I'm glad people gave her the championship last year as a true testament to her presence on this planet. I don't care what people say about life existing on planets that are 100 light years away. The can't POSSIBLY look as good as Carmen.

The girls from this contest (except Hewitt and Shakira) can out perform girls of different species from other planets. The NL Fashionistas has the most powerful army on display with the hottest that has to be offered. These bunch of women are the hottest money can buy right now.

...Especially Megan Fox.

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
The six photos of Megan Fox are a pure example of why she is 7-0 and will soon be 8-0. Let's just hope if she goes undefeated all year that she pulls off the Super Bowl win and not choke like the Patriots in their almost perfect season.

Spoken like a true gentleman who has great taste in women. I was thinking the same thing. Shakira will be the 2007 Miami Dolphins. But if there's any girl who can pull off the perfect season, it's Megan Fox. I'm in LOVE with her!

http://meganfox-online.net/coppermine/displayimage.php?pid=19694&fullsize=1

That was my favorite of the bunch. I love her the cleavage. Just a handful, waiting to be loved. Her pants goes up juuuuust above where her pubic hair starts. It makes me want to peak over it and see what that's like. Her feet shows that she's taking it easy this week.

I know she's hiding her glock somewhere. I can't see it, but it's with her. Vanessa stood no chance.

And that Jessica Simpson clip was funny as fuck. Jessica Simpson is someone who I REALLY like as well. Hopefully things turn around for her. Fuck her sister, that wannabe. But know that Jessica is back to her bikini self, look out, people!

Paris Hilton is tough. I'm not surprised that she is where she is. Jessica could be in a close race with Hitlon to win that division, which is drama for any girl because if you don't win the division, there could be a tie-breaker to determine the wild card spots, and that should be nail-biting.

But thanks for the best pictures with the best matches with the best women in the world. Can't wait to see who Megan kills on Week 9.

Before I leave, I have to put in a Megan Fox joke. Let me remind you of hot hot she is. Megan Fox is so hot that she can spill a McDonald's coffee on her lap and STILL not sue.

Now THAT's HOT!

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links