Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » After wearing what shoes are her feet the smelliest? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: After wearing what shoes are her feet the smelliest?
czechgirlsfeet
Board Regular
Member # 34522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for czechgirlsfeet   Email czechgirlsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sell leather ballet flats they hold the smell the best, best to wear with no covering on feet, I always wear mine barefoot, my latest pair are black leather with some clear insoles plenty of toe-prints and sweat stains there, they are for a customer in the U.K.

When I wear my flats I can often feel the sweat in them, I can now understand why dangling shoes is common, it lets you air your feet, ballet flats often are my favourite I sold many pairs. My latest pair smell like a worn cheese which smells sweaty, you can put your nose there and smell stays with your face (ha ha). The next shoes has to be Katya's black puma trainers some smell in them, she never wears anything else and always with white socks. The smell fills the air that is how storng they are, they are now four years old.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
personally, ive found that sneakers no socks make my feet THE smelliest. but ballet flats are pretty potent too. [Smile]

[Big Grin]
and..."TRAINERS", dear!

sneakers.
Dirty Yank!
[Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links