Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » This Indian woman I was helping... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: This Indian woman I was helping...
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are some great scenes with beautiful women, but I like older Bollywood for crazy shit like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgeuUAzThto

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KpandP25
Board Regular
Member # 10345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KpandP25   Email KpandP25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree .. I love indian women feet. I work in high tech and there is a young female emgineer who is indian. She wears sandals some times and she has prefect, high arched feet. I would love to massage them!

--------------------
Kevin

Posts: 32 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel bad to because me and my neighbors always exchange random gifts whenever we can. He gave me this book to teach me more about the Hindu culture and all I could think of was "Pictures of Indian women and thier feet, GIVE IT TO ME! ! !! " But I took it and actually read it. It was cool but man, the pictures in this book is out of this world. They had a wedding ceremony picture of the brides feet with all this cool jewelry and Henna all over them. It's gonna be hard to give this book back. Oh and I saw someone left me a "good luck" on finding and Indian wife,lmao. I appreciate it.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpimp2005
Major Player
Member # 27107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpimp2005   Author's Homepage   Email footpimp2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work around a few Indian women and you're right. I can't put my finger on it but one lady, in particular, makes me horny as HELL!!! She doesn't look HOT, per say, but there's something about her that drives me wild. I work as an IT "geek" in a Research facilty around a bunch of scientist and this lady wears the same 1 or 2 pairs of closed-toed shoes, DAILY. I love her skin tone and sometimes she slips her feet in and out of her shoes while she's sitting down for break. I often wonder about the sweat those toes produce...lol...She's gotta "know" I have a "thing" for her feet because everytime I greet her my eyes head straight down for her shoes...lol....
Posts: 113 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
There are some great scenes with beautiful women, but I like older Bollywood for crazy shit like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgeuUAzThto

Dude!!!!! [Laugh] That sh*t was HILARIOUS!!!! [Laugh]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im my opinion for some reason it seems alot easier to open up to foreign about a foot fetish than an american woman. why is that?

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because "most" american women are too busy saying "ewww...gross!!" [Mad]

I use that term (most) loosely b/c I know the women here aren't like that at all [Roll Eyes]
That's what I love about you gals!!!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jay1
Major Player
Member # 15655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jay1   Email jay1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great story..u should of got some pics
Posts: 164 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candidfootspy
Board Regular
Member # 34384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candidfootspy   Author's Homepage   Email candidfootspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hop] I thought I was the only one who has noticed the high concentration of pretty feet on indian women. First off, this is not meant to be an ad, but this reminds me soo much of one of my own experiences, that I had to chime in...turns out that I filmed the whole thing. The first clips I ever posted to my store were of this fantastic beautiful indian college student. This chick had beautiful feet, perfect toes and 2 toe rings(one on each foot). Her feet were pretty and she took great care to make them look immaculate, plus she just had naturally flirty, energetic, gorgeous feet. SHE ACTUALLY CONVERTED ME into liking indian girls feet and in turn indian women overall. I didnt mean to turn this into an add, but your story reminded me soo much of my own in some ways(minus the ultra creepy fact that I filmed the whole damned thing!!!!) Anyone interested in seeing the pictures from the video shoot, can go to my store(link at the bottom of my messages) and search for the KEYWORD: "indian". The series which I am referring to is called "Indian Toe Ring Seduction". I Still remember that one to this very day! [Evil Grin]

--------------------
Because you can't help but peek anyway. WWW.CANDIDFOOTSPY.COM  -

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by candidninja:
[Hop] I thought I was the only one who has noticed the high concentration of pretty feet on indian women.

I'm pretty sure it's well widely known in the "foot community" as it seems VERY easy to find foot sites catering exclusively to 'Indian Feet'.

I think if you live in a multicultural area it's something you notice quickly if you like feet.

That being said. I had a friend who wasn't a foot guy. But he agreed with me whole-heartedly about the high desirability of Indian women.

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipfloplick
Board Regular
Member # 21954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipfloplick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a fetish for indian feet almost exclusively. i have a folder titled indian feet, where i keep all my indian foot stuff
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here in Trinidad, the majority of the population is of East Indian decent, and over the years I have seen many East Indian women with mouth watering feet! [Hop]

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Soopaman Lova:
...we sock hands...

A Freudian slip, methinks [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Indian feet. reminds me of a classmate I had back in college whose feet I wanted to pamper SO badly. had a g/f at the time and didnt even have the courage to compliment her feet. sad thing is she probably would have let me have my way with them knowing how she was as far as giving off the sense she was open-minded.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there was a foot model who had her on websight

'Hot indiane babe.com....unfortunatley the websight is closed.

Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links