Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NF Fashionistas -- Week 9. Famous Women and their Feet Admired. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: NF Fashionistas -- Week 9. Famous Women and their Feet Admired.
Night in Paris
Board Regular
Member # 34431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Night in Paris   Email Night in Paris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm back, Bitches.

This is what I mean. Paris needs to be saved from people making remarks about Paris as if there's something wrong with her.

I can hear the jealous in envy of her right now:

"Paris has everything handed to her on a silver platter. She spoiled. She's WAY too narcissistic. Everyone is beneath her. She shit don't stink. Blah, blah, blah."

And your point IS...?

Her shit LITERALLY does not stink, and neither does anyone else who loves her and support her. She's never even farted. So what are you talking about?

"Well, she's a slut. Her feet are too big. They're nasty. Blah, blah, blah." And your point IS...?

Her feet are not the things the haters say they are. They are better than someone like ... Shakira. But don't blame me, blame the people who don't vote for Shakira. Paris' record is, like, so better than Shakira's that Paris should hire her to mop the floors of Paris' mansion and fluff her pillows and do her laundry and buff her cars and cook her dinner and have the tables set when Paris is about to eat and all that other good stuff. Because she's, like, so spoiled like that.

It's real disgusting, extremely poisonous, and, like, so yesterday to hear these kind of negative remarks from people who don't have the privileges that Paris lavishes on. She parties too much for you? Well, boo hoo. If you did nothing and do nothing and still live this richly, you'll be quite condescending too.

Paris assumes the air of superiority. Paris is invincible. You can do nothing about it but whine and complain. Too sad, really, for people to hate because they are surprised that some people decide to descend others to a less formal or dignified level while, at the same time, have all this money to blow. Only people who are cool with Paris are reserved the rights to be pampered and royally spoiled like she is.

Is this why you hate Paris? Well, I'm glad. Anything that can't penetrate, ricochets. That goes for all my loving haters who spew nothing but venom at the most air-purified princess of today's national culture. I am what pop culture exemplifies.

Paris gets aroused and excited when she hears comments from those on this forum who try to break her into oblivion. Because if you mess with Paris, she'll get the last laugh. Now all she has to do is shove it down the throats of those who hate. Shove her feet down the throats of those who dislike her because her feet are big and hot and beautiful and pristine and artistic and lovely and divine and heavenly and exalted and glorious and praised and perfect and a gift from the Gods above.

I just gave you all the more to nauseate over me and Pairs.

She's Paris Hilton.
Deal with it, Bitches.

--------------------
Paris Hilton's BFF -- Best Fuck Forever

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BloodSpill:
National is a genius for bringing her in because he knows that there are many who don't like her. He knows that Paris can make this game a place to keep coming back to because there are those who want to see her really fuck up. Now that she's this good, they REALLY want her to go down.

Girls who are the center of Hollywood gossip do are good for ratings. Good gossip, terrible gossip, as long as they provide great or heated conversations. Paris is an It-Girl and she's certainly living up to her reputation due to the winning streak she's on and the negative feedback some of the folks have of her. This contest is a combination of celebs who I like. There are a number of those who I don't like, but I put them in there because I know others would like them.

As the Commissioner and CEO of this contest, I cannot give away who my favorites are or those who I can't stand. I read everyone's comments and ridicules of one celeb over the other. I do take sides, though I cannot jump in and go on record as to who I agree with. What I do like is people having differences, however drastic they vary.

The most I do is just report what's going on. If I say, "This girl is on a tear. She's destroying the competition.", don't confuse that as my subliminal message as to who I'm going for. I'm just reporting the facts. Just like a news reporter giving the details of an event that took place, she's giving you the facts. She's not in a position to give her what her opinions are.

But what I really like is reading comments from guys like Duffy and that guy Paris Hilton. They go over the edge about their favorite girls. They embellish their accounts to give the readers the roller coaster ride of their lives. Those comments can strike a person's nerves the wrong way, which gives more spice and drama to this contest. My favorite part in all of this is that somebody is going to get disappointed. All these brash claims about your girls could bite you very hard at the end. Someone is getting set up for failure and I can't wait to see who it is going to be.

Drunk 24-7 comments really gives the excellent description of what this contest is about in ways that really bring forth what the rewards and consequences are for any girl in a desperate situation. I love Fashion Industry's comments because I feel he really knows how to play the cards I give him. He sees who has the week off, who's facing who, their records, and at times votes against some of his favorites just to benefit another girls dilemma.

Nusuth is another person who's comments I greatly value because he runs a celebrity site for our appreciation. It's great to have someone like him drop by every now and again. He values this contest and I value his work and efforts he puts to make his product a place to further appreciate famous feet. Thanks, man!

Cain's mail girl is not doing as well as some folks wanted, but his second favorite is giving him reason to check on this game periodically. I read the comment he left on Lord Lucan's about Emmanuelle Chriqui. For the record, she was not in the contest last year. I'm sorry that I did not include her this year. As much as I try to please everyone at the same time, it's impossible because every year no matter who is in the contest, there will ALWAYS be someone who will ask, "Why didn't you put 'her' in the contest? Why isn't 'she' in the contest?" I will always bring girls back and bring in new ones. Someone is going to be left out.

As far as Emmanuelle's chances of being in next year? I like her, but right now it's too early to say for sure. I'll let you know for sure as early as June. Just stick in there, buddy. Though I can't make that promise, there is still great hope.

I thank anyone who places a comment. It adds character to the game.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jgasdon
Board Regular
Member # 34076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jgasdon   Email jgasdon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After reading everything Paris said, I've got a huge stiffy for her. After looking at the pictures, I can see why she's hot. I'll pay a lot of money just so that she can talk to me like that behind closed doors so that only the walls can hear.

Another thing is that it's true that I did not who Paris Hilton was before her sex tape came out. But Bloodspill is also right: I had no idea who Kim Kardashian was either before her sex tape came out.

[ April 10, 2009, 02:51 AM: Message edited by: jgasdon ]

Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AmericanSymbol
Board Regular
Member # 33897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmericanSymbol   Email AmericanSymbol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At first, people were talking about Megan Fox. Now, the attention has turned to Paris Hilton. She lives for attention seeking and now this contest give her another outlet to crave on.

Let me say VERY clear that Kim is better than Paris. But Paris is not bad looking either. I wish she was in the American Female Class, though.

Let me answer what seems to be the hottest question as of late. How did I first here of Kim Kardashian? I first became familiar with her after hearing that an eight incher went in her mouth or a twelve incher in her ass. Either way, the sex tape was what really got her on the map. Before then, I didn't know that she existed. Can anyone else in here tell me what was Kim Kardashian famous for before that tape leaked?

This mirrors Paris. Again, Kim is hotter.

For all these years, I thought of Paris Hilton as a little girl. What changed? The video that came out of her endorsing Barack Obama for President of the United Sates of America. What was SO amazing about that was that she knows that people think of her as a dumb bitch. So when she came out and started giving reasons as to why Barack would make a better president than McCain, everyone's jaw dropped. Up until then, no one knew she even had a brain. I thought I was on hallucinating. Really. I had to see it over again.

From that point on, my perception of her changed. She WAS a little girl. Now she's a woman. After that footage aired, she dropped out of sight. Personally, I would fuck her. I want her more now than I did before I saw that clip. That skyrocketed his popularity, as if he wasn't popular already.

Here's the clip in case you don't know what I'm talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qaPd4yjcnA

She's not as dumb as people think she is. She just plays one on TV. She also has her own fragrance and clothing line. So she knows what the heck she's doing. She's a business women and a slut. All traits are fine with me.

Even though Kardashian is better looking, I'm not sure she's smarter than Paris. She seems pretty dumb to me after watching her show with those sisters. Paris is definitely smarter than Jessica Simpson. You see, Simpson won't understand what the hell Hilton is talking about after watching that.

Fuck Megan Fox.

God Bless You, and God Bless the American Female Class.

Posts: 25 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
economy_in_crisis
Board Regular
Member # 33964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for economy_in_crisis   Email economy_in_crisis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome the most profitable game in all of foot fetish. I'm glad the Fashionistas is back for week 9.

This game isn't being hit by the terrible shape the economy is in. The U.S. Post Office announced they could run out of cash by the end of the year. They said they're in serious danger of becoming a bank. That's how bad it is. And the US Postal Service says they may cut postal service from six days to five days a week. They say they're losing money because people aren't using the postal service as much as they used to. If you'd like to complain, you can e-mail the complaint to uspostalservice.com.

The economy is so bad, you that company Johnson & Johnson? Well, they're letting go of one the Johnsons. It's now just Johnson. The economy is so bad, I saw a Mafia family eating at the Olive Garden. I tell you, the economy is so bad, even people who have nothing to do with the Obama administration aren't paying their taxes. THAT's how bad it is.

The matches are the BEST on the planet. The pictures are AWESOME!

Vanessa Hudgens --
http://theplace2.ru/archive/vanessa_hudgens/img/014dg.jpg
http://theplace2.ru/archive/vanessa_hudgens/img/vanessaannehudgens_d-10.jpg

The first picture is SO heart warming. I love her. I love how she dangles those shoes. She is adorable. The second one is adroable. She knows how to appeal to us.

Katharine McPhee --
http://www.celebrity-pictures.ca/Celebrities/Katharine-McPhee/Katharine-McPhee-1197496.jpg
http://www.celebrity-pictures.ca/Celebrities/Katharine-McPhee/Katharine-McPhee-1197497.jpg

Kate Beckinsale --
http://www.celebrity-pictures.ca/Celebrities/Kate-Beckinsale/Kate-Beckinsale-1096997.jpg

Kim Kardashian (w/Kloe Kardashian) --
http://img.celebies.com/img/p/1574/large/KIM425.jpg

Where else can I see pictures like these? McPhee is a wholesome person with a heart just as sweet. I'm glad she's getting back on track. Beckinsale is too awesome. Just striking. She is aging EXTREMELY well. She is HOT for someone who hasn't elected to go for surgery like Carmen. Scarlett is good, but she's already aging. She won't look like as hot as Beckinsale as soon as she reaches her age. Kim is hot. That one picture of her and her sister is hotter than the two by Simpson.

Carmen Electra --
http://imgusr.celebscentral.net/images/users/16532/200746/43200carmenelectraphotoshoot25123123620lo.jpg
http://imgusr.celebscentral.net/images/users/16532/200746/43254carmenelectraphotoshoot28123123675lo.jpg
http://p1.celebscentral.net/images/users/16532/200746/43104carmenelectraphotoshoot27123123596lo.jpg

Charlize Theron (w/NL Fashionistas Prospect Penelope Cruz) --
http://p1.celebscentral.net/images/users/18475/200746/charlize-theron-173.jpg

Carmen always reminds everyone that she's the defending champion. If you look carefully, click on the last two picks of Carmen to get a closeup on her pussy and ass. MY GOD! She wants you to lick more than her feet.

Alba's pictures made it too hard for me to pick. I almost voted for Alba, but changed my mind before I submitted my votes.

Overall, this week picked up from where the historic Week 8 left off exceptionally well.

I voted for Lohan because her feet has a higher likelihood of harboring a fresh sweaty scent. She's awesome.

Theron's picture was very classy. The fact that Penelope Cruz could be in the game next year just shows that this contest know how to recruit the best in the business. There was also mention of Emmanuelle Chriqui. Man, this will further deepen the legacy that this game holds. The best really belong in this contest and not some cheap imitation.

Thanks, National

Posts: 10 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Night in Paris
Board Regular
Member # 34431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Night in Paris   Email Night in Paris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AmericanSymbol:

For all these years, I thought of Paris Hilton as a little girl. What changed? The video that came out of her endorsing Barack Obama for President of the United Sates of America. What was SO amazing about that was that she knows that people think of her as a dumb bitch. So when she came out and started giving reasons as to why Barack would make a better president than McCain, everyone's jaw dropped. Up until then, no one knew she even had a brain. I thought I was on hallucinating. Really. I had to see it over again.

From that point on, my perception of her changed. She WAS a little girl. Now she's a woman. After that footage aired, she dropped out of sight. Personally, I would fuck her. I want her more now than I did before I saw that clip. That skyrocketed his popularity, as if he wasn't popular already.

She's not as dumb as people think she is. She just plays one on TV. She also has her own fragrance and clothing line. So she knows what the heck she's doing. She's a business women and a slut. All traits are fine with me.

I'm back, Bitches!

Even though American Symbol prefers Kim over Paris, I'm grateful to know that people who recognize Paris (like American Symbol, jgasdon, and everyone else who voted for her, and me) have brains that are functional. People with no brains say things about Paris as if they're terrible things. It's quite fallacious, if you ask me.

Paris is good for you, good for the world, good for this contest. I wish I could see the looks on the faces of my precious little, and jealous, haters. Paris will give a signal with the wave of her hands to tell her security to please dispose of them. Talk garbage about Paris, and she'll have someone dispose of your favorite girl in this contest, and throw her at the corner so that the trashman can collect her in the morning. Paris can do what she wants because she's so fucking hot.

Well, it looks like Paris, the Heiress of this contest, has made an example of another little girl who thought she could out-fashion her. Sorry, Hillary. This division is Paris'.

I would like to thank, again, AmSymbol for showing the clip of how great Paris is. Before i go, here's a music video from Paris Hilton. When I hit the club tonight, I'll demand the DJ to switch to Paris' songs.

The night is still young, so party hard, Bitches.

Paris for President
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4WDjuiQmxA

--------------------

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Week 8 ended last night.

THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

CORRECTION: At the beginning of the week, I listed Charlize Theron's record as 2-4. Her actual record going into the week was 3-4.

Here are the standings as we move into Week 10.

**The first number next to each name stands for the number of wins. The second number is for losses. The third stands for the number of ties, and the last number is her winning percentage.**

American Female Class

Division I

Jessica Alba 5-3-0-.625
Rachel Bilson 3-5-0-.375
Hayden Panettiere 2-6-0-.250
Mandy Moore 1-7-0-.125

Division II

Christina Aguilera 6-2-0-.750
Maria Menounos 5-4-0-.555
Jessica Biel 4-5-0-.444
Jennifer Love-Hewitt 0-8-0-.000

Division III

Carmen Electra 8-0-0-1.000
Kim Kardashian 7-1-0-.875
Charlize Theron 4-4-0-.500
Ashlee Simpson 2-7-0-.222

Division IV

Eva Longoria 6-2-0-.750
Adriana Lima 5-3-0-.625
Jennifer Aniston 5-3-0-.625
Brooke Burke 3-5-0-.375

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Beckinsale 8-0-0-1.000
Scarlett Johansson 7-2-0-.777
Brittany Snow 2-6-0-.250
Cindy Crawford 1-8-0-.111

Division II

Paris Hilton 6-2-0-.750
Jessica Simpson 4-4-0-.500
Tara Reid 3-5-0-.375
Hillary Duff 1-7-0-.125

Division III

Megan Fox 8-0-0-1.000
Lindsay Lohan 5-3-0-.625
Sarah Michelle-Gellar 3-5-0-.375
Shakira 1-8-0-.111

Division IV

Eva Mendes 7-1-0-.875
Katharine McPhee 5-3-0-.625
Vanessa Hudgens 3-5-0-.375
Elisha Cuthbert 2-6-0-.250

----

This week told us a lot about how things can shape out for the remainder of the season. They say we learn something new every day. In this game, we learn something new every week. This week, the talk of the town was Paris Hilton. Earlier, BloodSpill made a comment about how sick the world actually is, making reference to how Paris could be so popular all of a sudden. Anyone who is against Paris Hilton could've been taking that comment bit too lightly because now they might come to a realization as to how real her threat is. She is now peaking at midway through the season and is making a legitimate case as to why she deserves to be in the playoffs. I can be said that those who support her are more thirsty for her success than those who want to see her fail. If you are hungry, you are going to eat. Paris' fans are now more hungry than those who want her gone. Because of that, Paris is getting more of the portion of the meal.

Jessica Simpson seems to be fading away, as Tara Reid is starting to emerge as a possible threat in taking Paris' spot for first place.

----

Carmen Electra is the defending champion. In this contest the better a girl does well one year is going to face a tougher schedule the following year. Carmen got by real easy over her first several weeks this year. She has entered the part of her schedule where she will be put to the test. Jessica Simpson gave her a good fight in Week 7, Kim Kardashian delivered a masterpiece with her well-awaited encounter against Electra in Week 8, even though it was in a losing effort. That match will live in everyone's mind forever. Week 9, Jessica Alba reminded the whole world that she in no pushover. Alba gave a spectacular performace even though Carmen won. Like Kardashian, Alba ALMOST beat her.

Carmen knows that this contest harbors the most competitive and star-stellar reviews, matches, pictures, and women. It is becoming a great testament as to how well she has composed herself against the best the world has to offer. It is also a sign that someone is soon to catch Carmen off guard.

Next week, she's getting another great challenge from the gauntlet.

----

KATE BECKINSALE vs SCARLETT JOHANSSON

This rivalry is becoming better documented as the times go by. Last year, Scarlett won their first match in Week 11. Kate got her back in Week 17. Scarlett made up for that loss in the National Class Championship in a victory over Kate to decide who will make the Finals Classic against Carmen Electra.

Now, Kate is a LOT better than she was last year. She took made the entire NFC realize that she is more serious than what others are taking her for. Scarlett did not this match close. Does Kate have Scarlett figured out?

----

EVA MENDES vs VANESSA HUDGENS

This rivalry is weaker than Kate/Scarlett. Eva is now 2-1 Lifetime against Hudgens. Eva seems unstoppable and it would be hard for Vanessa to get around Mendes. They will be a rematch. By then, Vanessa's fate could be decided.

----

This week showed that when hot girls go up against other hot girls, then the place becomes to small for all of them to fit in there. The voters now see that we're halfway there before the playoffs start. Tensions are staring to rise.

I love it.

----

Week 10 starts Tuesday. Let me tell you something: By the time Week 10 is over, the dynamics of this game could DRASTICALLY change.

Believe that.

See you Tuesday.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SavePARIS:
But don't blame me, blame the people who don't vote for Shakira. Paris' record is, like, so better than Shakira's that Paris should hire her to mop the floors of Paris' mansion and fluff her pillows and do her laundry and buff her cars and cook her dinner and have the tables set when Paris is about to eat and all that other good stuff. Because she's, like, so spoiled like that.

THAT was funny! I was cracking up all night just thinking about that quote. I thought trashing Shakira was my job, but the fact that Paris came out of no where with that was hilarious. I said some fucked up things about that girl, but that comment was pretty low. But I liked it.

I see that some people in here (including Paris) like to talk when Megan Fox is not around. Well guess what? Megan Fox returns next week. That means business. When Megan speaks, everyone listens. When Megan makes her appearance, people can't help but stare.

The fun stops for everyone next week, especially for whoever is facing Megan. I know there are people in here who think that Megan isn't good enough to win this whole shebang. That Paris character certainly thinks Megan is not good enough. Personally, I would like to see Paris do well. But now that she's catching fire and her biggest supporter is pretty adamant that she's the heiress of this contest, I'm itching for Megan Fox to face her. I'm dying to see what she's really all about. Let's see which girl can live up to whose words.

I like Paris Hilton, I'm starting to like the new character who represents her in this game, and I even think that picture of her that he has on his avatar is the best one on this entire forum. I don't see what other people find wrong with it. But let me tell you something, Paris: you can run, but you can't hide. Only National knows who faces who and when. But if we meet, who's more likely to make a gorgeous gun magically appear from her ankle strap? Of the two, who's the lethal female? Who's more intimidating?

There are people who love Paris (myself included) and there are those who don't like her. People like Megan while others some think she's overrated. The difference is that Megan Fox is like Africa -- people talk about it, but they don't really wanna go there. Just ask Shakira. She said the wrong things about Megan and now regrets what she said. If Shakira ever slips her tongue when they have their rematch, Megan will make sure that Shakira doesn't live long enough to laugh about it.

Until then, Paris, I'll sit back and enjoy your little show.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girl Jessica Alba lost. At least she gave Carmen a scare. Even though she lost, that still gives me confident that she can go deep in the playoffs. I figured that if she was THAT close to beating Carmen, then I fell that her focus will be sharper when if she runs across Longoria again. Perhaps she can take her lessons from Carmen and apply a better strategy to get through the best the world has to offer.

But here's what's bothering me: Jessica Alba, I feel is the hottest in the world. If you look at the records, you'll see that she has a worse record than Christina Aguilera and Paris Hilton. Christina and PARIS HILTON? I don't mind Paris too much, but I do mind her enough to be disgusted to see that she has a better record than someone who is not reviled like Jessica Alba. If you want an example of how sick the wordl is, there you have it. Christina is another one who has no right to have a better record than Alba.

Let's wake up, people. Of all people in Paris' division, I want to see Jessica Simpson emerge at the top. I don't care for Tara and Hillary.

And on a lighter note, Kim Kardashian TRULY embodies what a hot girl is supposed to do in this contest. Look at her record. She's 7-1. Even though she's not a division leader, that's STILL better than the other three division leaders in the American Female Class. She's doing better than Alba, X-tina, and Longoria. She could be the HOTTEST wild card this contest has ever had (unless she gets past Carmen and wins her division, of course).

I can't wait to see who Paris and Megan Fox will face next week.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Night in Paris
Board Regular
Member # 34431

I'm back, Bitches!

This game is, like, so my style. It celebrates female icons and media whores of pop culture. Pop culture can't live withoot Paris, and soon enough Paris will go down as the future icon of sexual symbolization. This contest is made for someone like Paris. It's made for Paris and her haters and lovers.

It seems quite relevant that my Paris has not only taken over the airwaves, but also this contest because when I put those in their places, they stayed quiet.

All she needs is another foot slave to pamper and spoil her even more.

quote:
Originally posted by foot_fashion_industry:

I can't wait to see who Paris and Megan Fox will face next week.

Neither can I. Everyone wants to see who those girls will make fools out of next. Paris is, like, the center of this game. All other bitches serve to her commands. So much so it's, like, so "Queen of the Castle."

quote:
Originally posted by Duffy:

But let me tell you something, Paris: you can run, but you can't hide. Only National knows who faces who and when. But if we meet, who's more likely to make a gorgeous gun magically appear from her ankle strap? Of the two, who's the lethal female? Who's more intimidating?

Megan Fox is SOOO hot! On a personal basis, I like her. But if the time comes for us to out-hot each other, I won't need a gun. I understand that someone of Megan's repertoire, her characteristics that heightens her sex appeal to the masses, involves a bit of violence and the physical traits that makes her quite intimidating. Perfectly fine with me. However, Paris is a Princess, damn it. Princesses have people served to protect her flawless beauty.

If we meet, Megan, you're, like, soooooo gonna get it.

Paris Hilton is going to take care of Megan just like she's gonna take care of all these other bitches, you Bitches!

Paris for President

--------------------

bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's no sistas or asian ladies in this contest or have they been eliminated already? I'm late in reading this thread.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by bison4me:
There's no sistas or asian ladies in this contest or have they been eliminated already? I'm late in reading this thread.

You've put me in a situation where I have to be VERY careful with how I respond to that comment. This is an issue of race, and if I slip up, I could be in serious trouble with the administrators of this board and jeopardize the future of this game.

----

The reason blacks or Asians are not in this contest is not because they've been eliminated after participating in the contest earlier. The girls you see in the contest are the same ones who started it back on February 10. They will be the same ones until the playoffs start (the second week of June). The playoffs is a tournament that will feature the best of the best and ultimately decide who the lady with sexiest feet is.

In the meantime we're going through an extremely thorough process of trying to figure out which of those girls are the best to participate in the playoff tournament to begin with. It's just like your favorite sport. Start out with a bunch teams, let them play the season and see which ones are the consistent winners to qualify for the playoffs.

Why aren't there any African-Americans or Asians to begin with? Why didn't I choose them to be in this contest from the start?

This is the second year this contest has been a staple here on Wus. I didn't have any Asians last year, but I did have a couple of black girls. They were Beyoncé and Halle Berry. Also, there were two more Brasilians and Hispanic women.

Let's start with Beyoncé and Halle Berry. When it comes to African American women, you can't get more well-liked and popular than those two. The reason I didn't bring them back is because they did not live up to expectations. The voters were given the opportunity week, after week ,after week to support them and win a lot of matches. The voters simply felt that whoever they were facing were more attractive with hotter feet.

Together, the most matches they could mathematically win was 32 (16 for each girl). Instead, they won a combined 3 1/2 matches. Three and a half. All of those wins came from Beyoncé.

To answer your question, if someone does not do good enough one year, will not get invited back the following year.

If you want to know why the voters didn't vote for them last year, then ask them. I put them in the contest, the voters didn't vote for them. Why didn't I put other blacks in the contest this year? After Beyoncé and Halle Berry, I don't know of any other black woman who's as famous and hot enough to successfully compete in this contest. I thought about putting Alicia Keys in here, but I was not convinced she would do well against the girls I already have. Again, if Beyoncé and Halle Berry couldn't do it, then I had no reason to believe that the voters would be more generous to Keys.

What about the Brasilians and Spanish girls? Basically the same thing. Any hispanic or Brasilian girl you see in this contest this year is because she was amongst the best last year.

Again, I had the women last year. I had the black women and more hispanic women. They were there for the taking. I showed the voters the doors. Those doors were wide open. The voters, for whatever reason, simply did not walk through them.

P.S. What about the Asians? I don't know of any who has enough star power to beat the women I have now. Lucy Liu does not make the cut with me. Perhaps there's someone I'm overlooking. If so, then tell me. I'll give some consideration as to whether they'll compete next year.

----

I hope this doesn't come across as racist. All I'm doing is providing the best entertainment for the people here. It was just decisions I had to make during the selection process.

I don't know how I could get in trouble with what I said, but I hope I don't.

What you just read was the most difficult thing I ad to post because I've seen what can happen to people who post comments others deem as racist. I want to be here to stay and continue to organize this contest year after year and make this THE prominent celebrity foot fetish contest in Wus history.

Just know that if, ever again, I'm asked a question as to why a certain race or color is not in this contest, I will NOT answer it.

-National

--------------------
 -

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Trashing American culture? It's not trashing it if it's the truth.

just because it's the truth doesnt mean it's not trashing.. and honestly, i agree 100%. i am not disparaging your comments one bit. our society and its values are pretty pathetic.. and the fact that we had (yes 'had' cause when do you see paris at all any more anyway) paris in the the public eye is a prime example at how low those values are. i am hopeful tho because i see paris less and less in the media outlets.

as far as kim goes. i KNOW she had a sex tape released as did paris, but as i said the difference between the two in my eyes is simple aesthetic appeal. kim is beautiful and looks like a real woman while paris looks like a $20 street whore.. and dresses like one too.

quote:

I can hear the jealous in envy of her right now

damn dude, you talk as well as her too. wtf does that mean??? as for her intelligence.. she's a puppet. someone stuck their hand up her ass to make her speak.. you can actually see a bit of his arm in the video. when she was recently asked about whether she still supports obama, she replied, 'i dont have to support obama, the pater.. the patul.. the mommy test said he wasnt mine... umm.. bitches' and then hopped in the back seat of her bentley and got confused when she couldnt find the steering wheel.

quote:

"Well, she's a slut. Her feet are too big. They're nasty. Blah, blah, blah." And your point IS...?

my point is? are you serious? this is a foot forum and this poll is a foot challenge. the fact that you admit she has nasty feet goes to prove how confused you are.. but at least you are somewhat honest.
quote:
Anything that can't penetrate, ricochets.
oh stop.. please.. we've seen a few things that penetrate paris. [Laugh] i cant imagine how many (or how many big) things pentrate her in her privates ..err.. i mean in private.

to be honest.. all this paris garbage bores me. she's unworthy of our attention and if you pay attention to the news, gossip media, and pretty much any other pop outlet, i think my attitude mirrors the general public on this subject. i predict paris will end up being an answer on a trivial pursuit card.. and no more. keep putting up that wall of false bravado saveparis but i think your loud voice hides your real fear that i am right. so please.. refill your meds, keep attending your therapy appointments, and dont violate your restraining orders. every whore needs her pimp and if you get thrown in the pokey, there will be no one to save paris.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no, you don't come off as racist at all and I didn't mean to put you in such a spot. It was just I had come into the contest late and didn't know if I had missed them in earlier rounds.

Next year you might want to expand the divisions and include some of the following:
Megan Goode, Zoe Saldana, Sydney Portier, Rhiana, Nia Long, Thandie Newton, Christina Milian, Maggie Q, Lucy Liu, and Kristin Kreuk. Just to name a few. :-)

Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Night in Paris
Board Regular
Member # 34431

I'm back, Bitches!

It looks like Week 10 can't wait to start. My little slave haters want to see Paris disappear before the new matches are posted. I'm lllooooooovving this!

Here's what Nusuth said: "as far as kim goes. i KNOW she had a sex tape released as did paris, but as i said the difference between the two in my eyes is simple aesthetic appeal. kim is beautiful and looks like a real woman while paris looks like a $20 street whore.. and dresses like one too."

Again, what's your point? You're spewing this poison upon these lovely little servants of Paris as if being a slut is a bad thing. That's quite a shame, really. A real shame.

What her record suggests is that men with a healthy and active sex drive are attracted to sluts. That includes my friend Kim and Carmen. That also goes for Aguilera, Reid, Megan.

"Paris is a SLUT." So what. And your point is?

Nusuth: "damn dude, you talk as well as her too."

Yeeeesssssssssss! I'm glad someone noticed. What took you so long? From now on, whenever I make a post, just imagine that it's Paris talking. Throw in the voice to add the good measure. At first, I wanted to talk like her just to get on people's nerves. Now that someone's picked up on it, let's make it permanent.

I'm Paris Hilton. And I'm, like, soooo hot.

You love me, you really love me!

Nusuth: "this is a foot forum and this poll is a foot challenge. the fact that you admit she has nasty feet goes to prove how confused you are.. but at least you are somewhat honest."

You, like, sooo misunderstood me and yourself, it's embarrassing. That quote was meant to poke fun at you and anyone else who does not appreciate true beauty like Paris. The quote you were referring to was not my way of making fun at myself.

Nusuth: "we've seen a few things that penetrate paris. [Laugh] i cant imagine how many (or how many big) things pentrate her in her privates ..err.. i mean in private."

As if that's a bad thing. We can all say the same thing about Kim Kardashian. Don't pretend Kim is all innocent. Let's be reminded that Kim had a tape out as well. She a bad a bitch as I am, and as much as a porn star as I am.

So let me use your words against you: "we've seen a few things that penetrate Kim. [Laugh] i cant imagine how many (or how many big) things pentrate her in her privates ..err.. i mean in private."

Nusuth: "to be honest.. all this paris garbage bores me. she's unworthy of our attention and if you pay attention to the news, gossip media, and pretty much any other pop outlet, i think my attitude mirrors the general public on this subject. i predict paris will end up being an answer on a trivial pursuit card.. and no more."

I love how you hate on me, the pretty Paris Hilton. You people have failed to learn that Paris is on a hot streak. I will say, though, that your attitude mirrors the general public. But right now, in this contest, the general attitude does NOT mirror what you think about Paris.

Nusuth goes on to say: "keep putting up that wall of false bravado saveparis but i think your loud voice hides your real fear that i am right. so please.. refill your meds, keep attending your therapy appointments, and dont violate your restraining orders. every whore needs her pimp and if you get thrown in the pokey, there will be no one to save paris."

Like, whatever, my foot slave. My loud voice means that I'm carrying my high-status reputation into the realities of the lovers and haters of Paris.

If you have the best privileges Life has to offer, like me and Paris Hilton and anyone else who understands and appreciates her, then you'll be so full of it, too.

So ... is Megan Fox next on my list?

You hate Paris Hilton?
Well, Paris loves you, too, Bitches!

Paris for President

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links