Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Discussing women's feet on the phone? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Discussing women's feet on the phone?
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brek:
When I was young, I would call random phone numbers,out of the phone book. If a woman answered I would ask her if I could lick her feet. [Jerkoff]
Most would hang up, but some would talk to me about it.

Once one said yes and gave me her address, which turned out to be one of the best foot experiences I ever had.
She was a beautiful blond, and I licked her feet for hours. [Mmm]

HA!
That's quite impressive actually

(and I'm with Nutsth...yeesh...)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there was a time, telemarketer would harass me trying to sell me stuff. so i started this 'deal' with all the women callers.

if they'd be willing to talk about their feet, i'd listen to their sell and maybe even buy (only twice did i buy)

most said, thanks but no thanks.

but the takers talked politely abit and then moved on to the survey or sell.

but one in particular, you could hear her moving in her seat.. as i asked her to take her shoes off, descibe the look of her peds, (the shading of pink and where) and even describe the scent.

she was a good sport.. a bit embarassed at times.. and even said i sounded cute and the most fun she had on the job for a while.

i did buy stuff from her.. and she called me a few more times. we flirted a bit. .then her boss caught on. she gave me her home number. i only called once.. she lived with her parents.

then, she got a man, and the phone joy was over.

after that, no more tellemarkerting calls though!

i've never masterbated to any of the calls, but it was a load of fun!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
there was a time, telemarketer would harass me trying to sell me stuff. so i started this 'deal' with all the women callers.

if they'd be willing to talk about their feet, i'd listen to their sell and maybe even buy (only twice did i buy)

most said, thanks but no thanks.

but the takers talked politely abit and then moved on to the survey or sell.

but one in particular, you could hear her moving in her seat.. as i asked her to take her shoes off, descibe the look of her peds, (the shading of pink and where) and even describe the scent.

she was a good sport.. a bit embarassed at times.. and even said i sounded cute and the most fun she had on the job for a while.

i did buy stuff from her.. and she called me a few more times. we flirted a bit. .then her boss caught on. she gave me her home number. i only called once.. she lived with her parents.

then, she got a man, and the phone joy was over.

after that, no more tellemarkerting calls though!

i've never masterbated to any of the calls, but it was a load of fun!

RPM

All that sounds very seductive actually [Tongue]
You pimp, you
haha
[Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Once one said yes and gave me her address, which turned out to be one of the best foot experiences I ever had.
She was a beautiful blond, and I licked her feet for hours. [Mmm]"
Comment by Brek

Dude, if that's true, that is sooo hot....a bit creepy, but hot!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
"Once one said yes and gave me her address, which turned out to be one of the best foot experiences I ever had.
She was a beautiful blond, and I licked her feet for hours. [Mmm]"
Comment by Brek

Dude, if that's true, that is sooo hot....a bit creepy, but hot!! [Jerkoff]

True story. We hung out all day. Went and shot some pool even. She was older then me. I was only 18.
Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack11111
Major Player
Member # 16680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack11111   Email jack11111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of them can be costly, but there are few great cheap phone sex lines that I enjoy calling...sometimes you'll get a girl/woman (their age varies) who won't know how to indulge your fantasy, you can usually spot the hopeless ones a mile away, so the best thing to do in that situation is abort & move onto another girl. However i can tell you that I have had some of the best & most intense sexual eperiences with the women who know exactly how to turn you on...I have a few regulars who know me & are only too happy to indulge in my fantasies, they each have their own certain ways of seduction, so I usually choose the girl for whatever mood i'm in. I usually like to talk about worshipping celebrities feet, sometimes i'll even look at pictures of the celebs in question whilst on the line...my faves to use at the moment are Gabriella Cilmi, Stephanie Rice, Vanessa Hudgens, Leona Lewis, Delta Goodrem & Britney Spears...Latley i've been using them all and asking the girls questions such as who do you think would have the biggest feet or who do you think would have the smelliest feet, when I'm about to climax, I'll ask the girl whos feet should I blow over etc...I definatley recommend it, it's a massive turn on when executed correctly!

--------------------
jack11111

Posts: 105 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"True story. We hung out all day."
Comment by Brek

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10520 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links