Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot aroma (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot aroma
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by alienshe:
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:
Originally posted by alienshe:
Gross. Why do people find foot odor attractive?

What does it matter? - we do.

Doesn't affect you in any way...

I was just asking a question, you retard.

Most of what goes on here doesn't "affect me in any way".

Oh how I lol @ you ^_^

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
Reinforced.... very nice statement above! [Wink]

i love the scent of feet but only the sweaty gym/cheesey smell. I hate any other type with a passion.

Its funny because i dont even like cheese but i love that kinda smell. haha

the actual moisture coupled with the smell is a true state of perfectness.

Toe SuckerII,

It was actually on your recommendation that I try on the scent of a lovely's nylon soles fresh from a pair of pumps.

All I can say is what the hell was I waiting for?
Fantastic! Thank you, sir!

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:
Is it cheese? Or more like Doritos, Nachos?
I know after I work out at the gym, mine can smell like Doritos...lol
Or is it corn chips?

I retract the above statement. I'd wager Danielle Moore could completly enchant any of the gentlemen she happens to fancy! I would worship the very ground she walks on. I would carry her from room to room so that those feet would never touch the ground.

Corn chips. Nice.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From my experience, smelling feet right after a girl has taken off her shoes and stockings usually smells like cheese. In fact, one funny story that I always remember was I used to have a friend who hated eating cold cheese, because one time his sister stuck her feet in his face after she had taken off her shoes and stockings, and he said it smelled like cold cheese.

Danielle, I would love to have a sniff of your feet after you work out at the gym,lol. It was great messaging with you the other day. Hope to hear from you again soon.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelstoes:
Male sexuality is stimulated by vision and smell. All of the erotic regions of a woman's body have a unique scent.

I tell women all the time, "If you date a real man, there is no need for perfume."

agreed about perfume

the word "odor" has negative connotations

i like a scent

smelling like cheese, vinegar, etc is not a scent imo, it's an odor i want no part of

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only way to sum it up "Foot Pussy"
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've often thought the same thing.

The fact that most of us who like feet like smelling feet too must say something.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most men enjoy their senses filled. Who can deny that if you first find a woman truly beautiful, the first sense, then the touch of her hand or foot, or any part of her sexy body, feels amazing. Then the sound of her female soft voice can stimulate us even more, that sexy talk, can shake us. It is just so natural that when we are turned on, that we now want to smell and taste this gorgeous creature, and most of us want the natural essense of her. I want to be consumed with all of her. When you love someone it is easy to love everything about her. If you find her gorgeous, you more likely will love her smells and tastes. It is like food, if something looks so good, so mouth watering, you are tasting and smelling it in your mind, before you actually do it. It works the same with women. Your mind and body is stimulated before you actually smell her feet! That is why we think feet from a beautiful woman are beautiful, if those same feet were on a very ugly woman, they would HONESTLY be less attractive to us. The mind plays tricks on us. Foot smell, and my liking it, is in direct proportion to how much I either love the woman, or how attracted I am to her!!! It is not necessarily the actual smell itself, it is the whole complete package. Having said that, there is on the rare occasion that women with overly disgusting smelling feet, and it is so strong that it wipes out all the other senses. It can happen, but again that is RARE!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm going to chime in here..

the whole package makes the woman. and how the various elements play into that is highly dependent on the woman and the person observing.

so, in my case. i dislike the strong vinegar scent just as much as the weak vinegar scent. in fact, that turns me on. give me shower fresh feet any day any time over the vinegar scent!!!!

the popcorn, cornchip, cheese scent are closely related and combine that with hose and pumps (leather) can be awesome! especially if its not too strong!!!

the musk scent is cool if it's not associated with sneakers. (contrary to the cheese, cornchip scent which can work fine with sneakers)

most women don't have offensive scent to their feet.. from my limited humble experience. however.... i don't like the vinegar scent at all. did i say that again? lol

my wife likes when i have a 'masculine' aroma to me.. after a day of work. i think i smell bad.. but she doesn't .. and to my surprise most gals have told me that i have a nice aroma to myself after a days work. i just call it stink! they don't. go figure!

same with feet.. to gals it may be stink.. but to us it's not. but then, that's how humans were designed.. to be attracted to the opposite gender. (no.. i'm not alienating anyone with this overly broad statement.... the folks you're attracted to, you're build to like their scent... beit male-male male-female or female-female)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links