Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Website (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Foot Website
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok I believe lexisfootfetish.com has to have at least 250 members.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lord Lucan: Don't keep feeding the Troll, he needs to get over himself. He was arguing about the same or similar topic with me a few weeks ago until I took him to school on the way site "hits" work. And no I am not one of those webmasters making a ton of dough, but I get ALOT of hits. I suppose if one updated their site with a new insanely hot girl every day of the week and offered smell-o-vision or something he could make himself a killing lol.

-Oh and as far as "members" go, the same guys will sign up and rebill a few months at a time then skip a month or buy 3-month memberships then skip 3 months...there's many cycles to this business. Hell, I've had easily 250 members at a couple different points myself. Lexi I am sure has WAY more and all the time. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Lord Lucan: Don't keep feeding the Troll, he needs to get over himself.

if it takes a "troll" to point out the fact that nobody is making 5 figures a month from feet pics, than yes i am a troll [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
quote:
Lord Lucan: Don't keep feeding the Troll, he needs to get over himself.

if it takes a "troll" to point out the fact that nobody is making 5 figures a month from feet pics, than yes i am a troll [Smile]
If we`re talking about webmasters with multiple foot-fetish clipstores+websites then it is certainly possible to make over $10000 gross a month just with feet.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Lord Lucan: Don't keep feeding the Troll, he needs to get over himself. He was arguing about the same or similar topic with me a few weeks ago until I took him to school on the way site "hits" work. And no I am not one of those webmasters making a ton of dough, but I get ALOT of hits. I suppose if one updated their site with a new insanely hot girl every day of the week and offered smell-o-vision or something he could make himself a killing lol.

-Oh and as far as "members" go, the same guys will sign up and rebill a few months at a time then skip a month or buy 3-month memberships then skip 3 months...there's many cycles to this business. Hell, I've had easily 250 members at a couple different points myself. Lexi I am sure has WAY more and all the time. [Wink]

Dude you didn't school anybody, you're completely wrong about what hits means. I know the guy is wrong about a lot of stuff, which i think he does on purpose to just get reaction, but he sometimes is dead on.

I get the same report, but I actually bothered to read the help files to get the definition of the terms, since I couldn't believe I would get hundreds of thouseands of hits a day.

Hits are defined as "total number of requests made to the server during the given time period". That means each time someone clicks on a page, many hits will be logged. Hits are not visits.

The visits are closer to the actual number of surfers going to a site. Even that, they have a default time limit, which is 30 minutes. So if someone comes back after 31 minutes, he gets counted as another visit.

So when you hilariously claimed you had 3 million visitors in feb. 2009, the actual number was the Visits total, which was 27,000 +, and as I explained above, even that is inflated.

The guy is right, no website just having non nude pics of feet is going to have 5000 members.

Those of us that expand into nudity, fj, multiple sites, can get closer to that, or the monthly money total.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
what sites do you think make that much, hal?

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would figure hot legs and feet would have that much or the phillyfootworship site? I reckon they make more than lexi but she has to be up there though...I reckon....

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
what sites do you think make that much, hal?

Not one single "pictures only" website but there is a very professional German company (not sure if it is run by one webmaster only?) which only runs foot-related non-nude sites + clipstores (nylons, crushing, trampling, gts, worship, dirty feet, sneakers, socks, etc.) catering for European customers. They have tons of sexy models and by now probably have two dozen websites. If each site only makes 500 Euros a month those guys are easily making over $10000 each month combined.

Do you also remember that Austrian guy who spammed Wu`s and The Pad in the last years (bald guy licking his model`s feet)? Apparently he also makes LOADS of cash with his websites. I think I got this info from Soleru, if I´m not mistaken.

-Hal-

--------------------

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
quote:

Dude you didn't school anybody, you're completely wrong about what hits means. I know the guy is wrong about a lot of stuff, which i think he does on purpose to just get reaction, but he sometimes is dead on.

I get the same report, but I actually bothered to read the help files to get the definition of the terms, since I couldn't believe I would get hundreds of thouseands of hits a day.

Hits are defined as "total number of requests made to the server during the given time period". That means each time someone clicks on a page, many hits will be logged. Hits are not visits.

The visits are closer to the actual number of surfers going to a site. Even that, they have a default time limit, which is 30 minutes. So if someone comes back after 31 minutes, he gets counted as another visit.

So when you hilariously claimed you had 3 million visitors in feb. 2009, the actual number was the Visits total, which was 27,000 +, and as I explained above, even that is inflated.

The guy is right, no website just having non nude pics of feet is going to have 5000 members.

Those of us that expand into nudity, fj, multiple sites, can get closer to that, or the monthly money total.

WORD! And so what? Instead of blaspheming the ones who have been successful (and oh by the way 5 figs may be broke to some, money is relative) say, wow - I wonder what niche I might be able to persue. And obtain success.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
quote:
quote:

WORD! And so what? Instead of blaspheming the ones who have been successful (and oh by the way 5 figs may be broke to some, money is relative) say, wow - I wonder what niche I might be able to persue. And obtain success.
at least 10 grand a month is broke to some? i wish i was that 'broke'

for people to find this "niche to pursue" people need to start naming sites that show how it is done

enough of the "i know so and so website makes tons of money but i can't give you the name of it"

and what makes some of you think lexi has tons of members? her site is nothing more than foot modeling and it has been that way since her site started 6 years ago, plus she gives away tons of free photos and many of her vids are on youtube

from what i can see of her house it looks pretty modest, i know not everybody needs a big house but normally people making tons of money have a real nice house

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by Hal:

Do you also remember that Austrian guy who spammed Wu`s and The Pad in the last years (bald guy licking his model`s feet)? Apparently he also makes LOADS of cash with his websites. I think I got this info from Soleru, if I´m not mistaken.

-Hal- [/QB]

yes i remember, i would've thought that creepy dude would've been enough to prevent people from joining

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Hal
Member # 3484

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:

-Hal-

yes i remember, i would've thought that creepy dude would've been enough to prevent people from joining [/QB]
[Laugh] Yeah, I totally agree. No idea how he does it. But I think the femdom, trampling and foot-worship scene is pretty big...and he`s been around forever, so he probably has a gigantic mailinglist. He also owns multiple websites.

-Hal-

--------------------

SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
enough of the "i know so and so website makes tons of money but i can't give you the name of it"

QFT

quote:
and what makes some of you think lexi has tons of members? her site is nothing more than foot modeling and it has been that way since her site started 6 years ago
Obviously, it has been around for 6 years she is doing something right.

quote:
from what i can see of her house it looks pretty modest, i know not everybody needs a big house but normally people making tons of money have a real nice house
Are you looking from the pics or the bushes? That may not even be her house she is shooting from all the time. The facts lead to believe that she "makes a lot of money"

1. She is sexy
2. She shows her face
3. The longevity of her site

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
quote:

QFT

quote:
and what makes some of you think lexi has tons of members? her site is nothing more than foot modeling and it has been that way since her site started 6 years ago
Obviously, it has been around for 6 years she is doing something right.

quote:
Are you looking from the pics or the bushes? That may not even be her house she is shooting from all the time. The facts lead to believe that she "makes a lot of money"

1. She is sexy
2. She shows her face
3. The longevity of her site

looks like the same place since she started so i assume it is hers

she is definitely successful but i doubt her site does well enough for her to quit her day job

gotta be more adult to make the big bucks, few pay to see something they can see on a facebook profile

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
quote:
quote:

at least 10 grand a month is broke to some? i wish i was that 'broke'

for people to find this "niche to pursue" people need to start naming sites that show how it is done

and what makes some of you think lexi has tons of members? her site is nothing more than foot modeling and it has been that way since her site started 6 years ago, plus she gives away tons of free photos and many of her vids are on youtube

Dude the only thing people talk about less than sex is money. U sound like that Richard Hatch dude that forgot to put his $1M for Survivor on his tax return and got nailed for tax evasion - same as Capone.

Like a sicilian - shhhh

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links