Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NF Fashionistas -- Week 11. Famous Women Showcasing, Fashioning Their Feet. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NF Fashionistas -- Week 11. Famous Women Showcasing, Fashioning Their Feet.
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BloodSpill:
[QUOTE]
If you look at her this week, you see just what I'm talking about. That girl is dressed to KILL. Look at her outfit, for fuck's sake. What a dress. I think she just killed someone hours before attending that event as if it was another day at the office. The people who took the pictures know it and they want to lick her sweat.

Let's take a look

http://www.megansafox.com/gallery/albums/megan-fox-2008-mtvma/megan-fox-mtv3-008.jpg

This is an exaggerated moderation of what a lady of good virtue would wear in the 1910s. Megan pulled this look of PERFECTLY. This is a generation where many girls model themselves after someone like Megan in that they crave a bad reputation. The dress gives notice to the world to speculate over. It speaks perfectly well to the personality of Megan. If Megan traveled back to those times, she WILL win matches against those women who gave rise to fame during the silent era of movies. Either that, or she'll be known as the most infamous and disgraced woman in western history for giving complete disregard to the demure mannerisms of thoes times.

But that's exactly what Megan would've wanted and today she would be regarded as the woman who started the trend of shock value.

Even today, we are impressed with how Megan pulled off that look. It speaks to the dangerous sex allure that BloodSpill spoke of earlier.

This contest focuses on feet, but this contest extends to a different place of observation. Not only are we looking at feet, they are also making judgements on how the girls dress. This is trully a fashion show, hence the term "Fashionistas" in this game's title.

The pictures are PIVOTAL to this game. A match can be decided on how good the pictures are instead of the general perception on the girl. But basing the votes PURELY on perception, with NO pictures involved, we can get drawn to false conclusions. The pictures tell you how the feet looks so that we can make our decisions as fairly as possible. This contest means everything.

The pictures will play mind games on you and without them, this game will be one-diemensional and boring.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Night in Paris
Board Regular
Member # 34431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Night in Paris   Email Night in Paris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Bitches!

I hope you haters (or should I say "Paris lovers on the down low") are satisfied with how things turned out for me. It's all bullshit, as far as I'm concerned. I've got money and live a better lifestyle than the losers who don't like me. Anyone who likes Paris Hilton, then I wish you nothing but the best wishes life can bring you. But for those who don't like Paris, I bet you wished to be the dirt under her shoes. That will be worth more than anything you've accomplished in your lives because that dirt attaches itself to a shoe that was dipped in gold before Paris tried them on. You've always been in denial about Paris and now, she's gonna make the people in here pay for it.

When (not if) Paris wins her division and makes the playoffs, all attention will sparkle on me because I will shine and glitter on the spotlight and cast a nightmare on the stupid little slut who opposes Paris in her first round. I will be the center of all attention because the haters will not believe that she won and will advance into her following round.

You don't want to talk about Paris? That's because you know she's still in your ugly face, taunting you with a lifestyle you'll never have. They know that Paris is still alive and there's nothing they can do or say about it.

Megan Fox was the better girl, but Paris will remain hot. When this contest is over, Paris Hilton will be crowned with the shoes created you see on National's signature at the bottom of all his posts. Those shoes belong to Paris and, like, nobody else.

Well, I'm gonna go outside to and chill at a hot spot where I'm gonna slut it up with my whore friends.

All Paris supporters are invited.

This contest has been dedicated to Paris Hilton, Bitches!

--------------------
Paris Hilton's BFF -- Best Fuck Forever

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Week 11 is done and over with. Another telling week that will help us set up what I SWEAR is going to be a VERY compelling Week 12.

THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

Here are the standings as we move into Week 12.

**The first number next to each name stands for the number of wins. The second number is for losses. The third stands for the number of ties, and the last number is her winning percentage.**

American Female Class

Division I

Jessica Alba 7-3-0-.700
Rachel Bilson 3-7-0-.300
Hayden Panettiere 2-8-0-.200
Mandy Moore 1-9-0-.100

Division II

Christina Aguilera 6-4-0-.600
Maria Menounos 5-5-0-.500
Jessica Biel 5-5-0-.500
Jennifer Love-Hewitt 1-9-0-.100

Division III

Carmen Electra 10-0-0-1.000
Kim Kardashian 9-1-0-.900
Charlize Theron 4-6-0-.400
Ashlee Simpson 2-8-0-.200

Division IV

Adriana Lima 7-3-0-.700
Eva Longoria 7-3-0-.700
Jennifer Aniston 6-4-0-.600
Brooke Burke 5-5-0-.500

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Beckinsale 10-0-0-1.000
Scarlett Johansson 8-2-0-.800
Brittany Snow 2-8-0-.200
Cindy Crawford 1-9-0-.100

Division II

Paris Hilton 7-3-0-.700
Jessica Simpson 5-5-0-.500
Tara Reid 4-6-0-.400
Hillary Duff 1-9-0-.100

Division III

Megan Fox 10-0-0-1.000
Lindsay Lohan 6-4-0-.600
Sarah Michelle-Gellar 3-7-0-.300
Shakira 2-8-0-.200

Division IV

Eva Mendes 9-1-0-.900
Katharine McPhee 6-4-0-.600
Vanessa Hudgens 5-5-0-.500
Elisha Cuthbert 2-8-0-.200

----

KATHARINE McPHEE vs VANESSA HUDGENS --
They will meet each other one more time before the season is done. But I would like to catch the people up on how this great rivalry is turning out. Last year, Hudgens won the first meeting. McPhee took care of her in their second encounter. The telling part of this story is that Hudgens got off to a great staart last year while McPhee was struggling to catch up to her. When McPhee won the second match, that helped her catapult herself into first place as Vanessa was, at the time, starting to show some wear in her tear. McPhee never looked back, winning her division while Hudgens had to settle for the second wild card spot.

In the Playoffs, they were introduced to each other again in the first round. Even though Katharine was ranked higher than Hudgens going into the Playoffs, the feeling was that it was going to be any girl's match.

Vanessa got the last laugh by beating McPhee, eliminating her from the entire competition and ending her year on a bitter note.

This year, the rivalry is renewed and Hudgens picked up right from where she left off. McPhee, though, is still ahead of her in the standings. It is VITAL for McPhee to win the rematch because if she loses to Vanessa again and they wind up with identical records, Vanessa will automatically win the tie breaker IF a playoff spot is at stake. Vanessa is a win behind Katharine.

ELISHA CUTHBERT vs EVA MENDES --
Eva Mendes is, without a doubt, one of the best females in this contest yet she's still so far under the radar that no one has taken the time to acknowledge what she's doing. That means that Mendes is due to catch somebody off gaurd in a a very important match that could cost her a spot in the playoffs.

Mendes is now 4-0 Lifetime against Cuthbert.

----

Carmen Electra, Kate Beckinsale, and Megan Fox continue to establish and validate why they are the top stays in all of foot fetish admiration. But of those three, Kate Beckinsale (like Eva Mendes) continues to remain under the radar. Is she really that worse than what her record indicates?

Megan Fox, of the three, is the most talked about. Being that she's the most talked about, that can add to the possiblility that she can go through this season undefeated. Even though there is still time left before the playoffs begin, Megan Fox is within reach of going 16-0. So are the other two, but like I said Megan is the most talked about girl in here. That should color her chances of doing better than the other two.

Let's not forget that Carmen Electra is the defending champion. She is perhaps the most enduring and "sexy forever" girl in all of celebrity foot fetish contest in ALL the history of wusfeetlinks. She still maintains a perfect record on top of becoming champion last year. This is an astonishing feat she's compiled even in a field that's more star-studded than it was last year. That is something that NO OTHER girl who has returned from last year can say. It shows that the people got it right by crowning Carmen the champion last year.

It is also a scary possibility should Carmen run into Megan Fox this year.

This is the ONLY foot fetish competition where the GREATEST matches are part of the ordinary.

----

Speaking of Carmen Electra, she has broken Jessica Alba's record for most consecutive matches won in the regular season by winning her 18th straight. Her win over Ashlee Simpson this week helped her break that record. This accomplishment sets back to last year. That streak started in Week 10 of last year with a win over Charlize Theron.

This record does NOT include what she did in the playoffs.

18 regular season wins in a row is astonishing when you consider who she had to go through to get where she is. What she just did should put her back in the conversations as much as Megan Fox. "Footfetish&Martini" now has another great reason to be behind Carmen Electra.

----

Another great turnout this week, further establishing the fact that this is the Major Leagues of all Celebrity Foot Fetish Contests. When this is all done, the Question will FINALLY be answered as to who REALLY has the hottest feet that's possesed by the hottest lady in the world.

This is not a simple question to answer. It takes an established and enduring, thorough process to help purify our understanding of what the sexiest and most awe-inspiring woman looks like.

Week 12 starts Tuesday. See you then.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish&martini
Major Player
Member # 34060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish&martini   Email footfetish&martini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

Let's not forget that Carmen Electra is the defending champion. She is perhaps the most enduring and "sexy forever" girl in all of celebrity foot fetish contest in ALL the history of wusfeetlinks. She still maintains a perfect record on top of becoming champion last year. This is an astonishing feat she's compiled even in a field that's more star-studded than it was last year. That is something that NO OTHER girl who has returned from last year can say. It shows that the people got it right by crowning Carmen the champion last year.

----

Speaking of Carmen Electra, she has broken Jessica Alba's record for most consecutive matches won in the regular season by winning her 18th straight. Her win over Ashlee Simpson this week helped her break that record. This accomplishment sets back to last year. That streak started in Week 10 of last year with a win over Charlize Theron.

18 regular season wins in a row is astonishing when you consider who she had to go through to get where she is. What she just did should put her back in the conversations as much as Megan Fox. "Footfetish&Martini" now has another great reason to be behind Carmen Electra.

That unbelieveable, National! 18 straight wins in the regular season? That is some heavy-duty action. This fucking girl is AMAZING! I don't understand how a girl can be THIS hot and amazing and have some of these people vote against her. Carmen Electra makes any girl she stands next to look like a guy. In other words, that other girl does not stand a chance against Carmen. She's just that above and beyond these other women.

On the day she dies (God forbid), the world will be at a standstill. This generation's version of Marilyn Monroe will no longer be here to grace us with her hot appeal and charming personality. That is going to be the attitude of everyone on the day that news hits.

I have no idea what someone saw in Ashlee Simpson and thought, "Of COURSE I'll take Ash over Carmen." You must be GAY to do some shit like that. You voted for a GUY over Carmen Electra. On days where Ashlee is not facing Carmen, then she's a lady. That goes for anyone who faces Carmen.

Carmen Electra lives on.

Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Night in Paris
Board Regular
Member # 34431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Night in Paris   Email Night in Paris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This past week was a travesty, Bithces!

As if, like, my loss to Megan Fox wasn't bad enough, the world was subject to witness my housekeeper, Shakira, get away with a win that was, like, sooooo well not deserved that my little love puppy, Tinkerbell, was yelping in total disgrace. She should be back at Paris' mansion, keeping the place tidy and spotless squeeky clean before I offer a 10 cents reward for anyone who has information leading her safe return.

Don't worry, lovers and haters, because Paris Hilton will go back to her winning ways starting next week so she can rest coddling ever after.

The End, BITCHES!

--------------------

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
two words.

SOUR GRAPES

[Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Night in Paris
Board Regular
Member # 34431

quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
two words.

SOUR GRAPES

[Laugh]

You're absolutely right, my little SlaveBitch!

This contest is essential for me to validate that Paris is Beauty Personified. Unlike Shakira, Paris takes this shit seriously. So, yeah, I am bitter about this loss. I can't WAIT until my hero, National, posts the new set of matches tomorrow night so that I can get last week out of my mind.

Paris will reign supreme once again. And you, my Bitch, will kiss Paris Hilton's feet endlessly.

I'll see you Tuesday, Bitches!

Oh, yeah....

No one has yet to come forward with information that will lead to the safe return of Shakira so that she can clean and clean and clean my mansion. I know 10 cents doesn't sound like much, but that's how much she's worth to me.

Bitches!

--------------------

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*pats nite in paris on his head.

ok little boy, thank you for your wonderful and brilliant opinion but now its time for the adults to talk so go play in the sandbox. we'll call you back in when it's time for ben 10.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links