Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » how do i comeout of the closet with my foot fetish (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: how do i comeout of the closet with my foot fetish
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fags come out of the closet, unless you are a fag you have nothing to come out of the closet about. You like to rub feet with your hands or your dick...how does that make you weird?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashtray2329
Board Regular
Member # 21189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashtray2329         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have told a lot of girls that I like feet. Even the ones I hook up with and never become my girlfriend. A lot of times before I have sex, I just grab their feet and start kissing them. I would say 9 times out of 10, it is never a problem..... Yes, it is shocking for them. But it's not as big of a deal as you think.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please do not EVER liken admitting a foot fetish to coming out of the closet EVER. That is likening us to homosexuals, which couldn't be further from the truth. Foot fetishism is one of the apexes of heterosexuality: we're so straight we can even find a woman's foot arousing, in addition to your typical ass/tits/pussy. Unless you're a guy who likes guy's feet, or a girl who likes girl's feet, which I would bet 99% of us here do not fall into either category.
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO,This is getting really silly now.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just dont make a big deal about it, during love making or foreplay just put an effort on her feet. start with a massage and then build up. it's nothing really to come out about unless you plan on telling friends/family or other long term people in your life. Which you dont have to. just put it between you and your lover.

but if youre ever caught looking just put on a camp accent and talk about how devine their shoes look. worked for me EVERY TIME!

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links