Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NF Fashionistas -- Week 12. The Mecca of All Celebrity Contests Continue (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NF Fashionistas -- Week 12. The Mecca of All Celebrity Contests Continue
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of the choices were really tuff [Eek!] Amazed to see Paris Hilton up there [Eek!]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Night in Paris
Board Regular
Member # 34431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Night in Paris   Email Night in Paris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, Bithces!

For the drunk guy:

Like, whateverrrrrr.

Why are you so upset? Is it because the whole world got to see the ugly truth when they saw Shakira's pictures week after week and vomiting in the toilets as a result? Shakira is in fact the ugliest girl in the planet who does not deserve any recognition in any foot fetish celeb contest. Paris Hilton is not responsible for the 10,000 losses Shakira has this season; Shakira is. She's the biggest Loser we have all seen. We get many voters each week. The more voters we get, the closer it reflects reality. The fact this we get the number of voters we do by the week speaks volumes as to how offensive that little dimwit has become to society.

That Simon Cowell comment has validity to it. Popularity does play an important role as to how successful one can be. However, even if both Hilton and Shakira were out of the spotlight for two or three years, and had faced each other today, Paris will STILL beat her because she's hotter than Shakira will ever be. Don't kid yourself.

You even went as far as to chastise Megan Fox for the embarrassment she gave Shakira. And Megan wasn't showing her toes! What does THAT tell you. You lambasted her left and right and even called her the ANTI-foot fetishist because of it. Oh, yes you did! Yes, you did. The shoes Megan wore in that picture is more expensive than all of Shakira's footwear COMBINED. Look at Shakira's first pic. Absolutely horrifying! And repulsive, if I do say so myself. Shakira looks drowsy in her second pic. How is THAT someone you can call a Goddess?

Shakira's record suggests to me that EVERYONE hates her. They all see something you don't because you're too hammered to notice the clarifications through your blurry vision. Drink some water and jump on someone else's bandwagon.

This is a typical converstion at a bar:

(Someguy) I think Paris Hilton will beat Shakira this week.

(Drunk guy, speaking very loudly) Oh, YEAH? *hiccups* I'll bet that, not only will that not happen, but that Shakira will win this contest hands down.

(Someguy) You mean with Megan Fox in your division?

(Drunk guy) *hiccups* WHAT? *hicupps* Megan Fox doesn't have SHIT on Shakira. Megan is overrated.

(Someguy) They say alcohol can make the ugliest girls look attractive. Appearantly, this extends to Shakira.

What happened was that People know Shakira does not stand for anything worth remembering over. So when they kept reading your comments about how good Shakira is, that REALLY turned them off. They thought, "Dude, Shakira is NOT THAT hot. Calm down."

Shakira loses her first match, that can be accidental. But after having lost THIS many matches, it's no accident. It's deliberate.

Going back to that Simon Cowell comment. Maria Menounos is not as well known as Shakira. But why is she doing better than Shakira, Hilary Duff, Hewitt, Crawford and Snow. Because they think she's better than they are, especially Shakira.

People walk outside everyday and not even THINK about Shakira. That's how NOT hot she is.

The joke is on YOU, buddy. Not Paris Hilton.

With this win, I will go out and party myself sick.

Good night, BITCHES!

--------------------
Paris Hilton's BFF -- Best Fuck Forever

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_foot_fetishist
Loyal Member
Member # 30029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_foot_fetishist   Email the_foot_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is what having a foot fetish is about.

Linday Lohan's pictures that were posted in here is what having a foot fetish is about. Jennifer Aniston, Fox, Carmen, Maria, Ashlee, Lima, and the greatest pictures are in here. These matches is what having a foot fetish is all about.

Carmen is still doing it right.

Posts: 60 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As ridiculous as it is that an average looking woman with less than average feet like Paris Hilton could garner more votes than a woman as beautiful as Shakria who has the feet to match in the biggest foot fetish contest there is, it does make for some pretty entertaining chatter. I gotta admit, that mock convo of me at the bar discussing the matchup that Paris posted was Gold.

I know women, I know sexy, and I know gorgeous feet and there's no doubt in my mind that Shakria blows Paris Hilton completely out of the water in each of those catagories. All the vote says to me is that 38 people who voted this week are out of their minds, while 24 others besides myself have great taste.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Week 12 came to a close last night. The majority has spoken, their voices heard louder over those who couldn't make their cases quite as convincing.

THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

Here are the standings as we move into Week THIR13EN.

**The first number next to each name stands for the number of wins. The second number is for losses. The third stands for the number of ties, and the last number is her winning percentage.**

American Female Class

Division I

Jessica Alba 8-3-0-.727 -- *Division Champion*
Rachel Bilson 3-8-0-.272
Hayden Panettiere 2-9-0-.181
Mandy Moore 1-10-0-.090

Division II

Christina Aguilera 6-5-0-.545
Jessica Biel 6-5-0-.545
Maria Menounos 6-5-0-.545
Jennifer Love-Hewitt 1-10-0-.090

Division III

Carmen Electra 11-0-0-1.000
Kim Kardashian 10-1-0-.909
Charlize Theron 5-6-0-.454
Ashlee Simpson 3-8-0-.272

Division IV

Adriana Lima 8-3-0-.727
Eva Longoria 7-4-0-.636
Brooke Burke 6-5-0-.545
Jennifer Aniston 6-5-0-.545

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Beckinsale 11-0-0-1.000
Scarlett Johansson 9-2-0-.818
Brittany Snow 2-9-0-.181
Cindy Crawford 1-10-0-.090

Division II

Paris Hilton 8-3-0-.727
Jessica Simpson 6-5-0-.545
Tara Reid 4-7-0-.363
Hilary Duff 1-10-0-.090

Division III

Megan Fox 11-0-0-1.000
Lindsay Lohan 6-5-0-.545
Sarah Michelle-Gellar 3-8-0-.272
Shakira 2-9-0-.181

Division IV

Eva Mendes 10-1-0-.909
Katharine McPhee 7-4-0-.636
Vanessa Hudgens 5-6-0-.454
Elisha Cuthbert 2-9-0-.181

----

With the Jessica Alba win and Rachel Bilson loss, Alba has officially won her division, thus securing herself a spot in the playoffs for a chance to don the Salvatore Ferragamo and hold the title of World's Sexiest Feet.

Jessica Alba is now the staple of that division after having won it for two years in a row. Unlike last year, Jessica had it pretty easy for her this year. In the begging, there was the feeling that the other young girl in that division would give Alba a run for her money and have that race decided a littler closer towards the end of the season. Instead, Alba took off and stayed ahead. So much so that Alba is the only girl in ANY group who has a winning record, making it the weakest division in all of NF Fashionistas.

When this contest returns next February, Alba is going to need some girls in her division who can successfully contend against her and challenge her reputation as one of the hottest girls on the planet. She has made Rachel Bilson, Hayden Panettiere, and Mandy Moore look like amateurs in a league of the Higest Presitge of Professionals.

Jessica Alba
American Female Class Division I Champion --
http://img.celebies.com/img/p/569/large/15.jpg

----

Speaking of Alba becoming the first girl to clinch her division this year, let's talk briefly about Shakira, who was the first girl to clinch her spot for the playoffs last year. This has been a constant struggle for her this year and has gained a lot of attention for her struggle. It's one thing to not do well. But it becomes a bigger story when a girl was among the best one year to be among the worst the following year.

She's was still the center of much talk this week in regards to Paris Hilton. Shakira has another reason to not like Paris: She now has Paris to thank for officially eliminating her from competing in the playoffs AT ALL this year. A few weeks ago, Megan Fox was responsible for eliminating Shakira for making the playoffs as a division champion. Now Paris has put a full stop on Shakira's dreams of making the playoffs as a wild card. That would've happened last week had Shakira lost AND Katharine McPhee or Lindsay Lohan had lost her match. Neither of them happened, Shakira lived to see another week.

I bet Drunk 24-7 would've prefered to have Shakira not make the playoffs in the hands someone he likes (Katharine McPhee, for example) as opposed to someone who he does not like (Paris Hilton).

Now, the only thing Shakira (and others with similar records) can do is spoil another girl's chance of making the playoffs.

----

CARMEN ELECTRA vs EVA LONGORIA --
Even though Carmen is now 3-0 Lifetime agaisnt Longoria, this little rivalry still garners a lot of intensity and interest. Both are higly praised in the foot fetish community going toe-to-toe (no pun intended) to determine who can out-show the other one.

They faced each other twice last year. The second time was in the Class Championship of the playoffs. That match was to determine who was going into the Finals Classic as the champion of the American Class. It was only fitting that those two met in a match where the stakes were that high after being the two higest ranked girls in the AFC.

Carmen extends her regular season winning streak to 19 after a hard-fought victory over another top contender in this game.

----

Divisions II and IV of the AFC has now become the most competitive war zones celebrity foot fetishism has come to recognize.

Division II

Christina Aguilera 6-5-0-.545
Jessica Biel 6-5-0-.545
Maria Menounos 6-5-0-.545

Division IV

Adriana Lima 8-3-0-.727
Eva Longoria 7-4-0-.636
Brooke Burke 6-5-0-.545
Jennifer Aniston 6-5-0-.545

Races THIS tight, this late in the season is what our wildest dreams are made of! This is the unique characteristic that makes this contest what it is and what other celeb foot fetish contests were never able to be. It's drams such as these that makes this contest very compelling and addictive and leaves peoeple coming back for more to see how these storylines are going to end.

Jennifer Aniston started the season 5-1. Since then, she went 1-4. During which time, Brooke Burke had risen up from the ashes to reintroduce herself to the world. Eva Longoria was the obvious choice to win her division last year. Now, Adriana Lima has taken the world by storm and is now in sole possession of first place of that group. She finished third in that division last year, and I picked her over the girl who finished in second place to come for this year. I saw immense potential in her that I felt the voters were missing out on last year. Adriana Lima has made me look real good this year, proving to me that I made the right decision into giving her a second shot at Glory.

This game is showing that it balances out who the best in the world are as equal as possible because Adriana is BARELY made mention of in foot fetish conversation outside this game. Where else would you run into a conversation about Lima outside THIS game? The fact that she's doing this well even though no one talks about her reveals the hidden aspects of how stunningly convincing she can be. I'm proud of this game and I REALLY thank the voters for voicing who they REALLY appreciate.

--

Aguilera, Biel, and Menounos is another epic encounter. How often in the NFL do you see three teams in one division sharing possession of first place after twelve weeks of competition? That's a great question. I don't have the answer, but I bet it's less than "not too often."

We are really speaking for the whole world of foot fetish by saying that in a contest THIS stacked of hot celebs, races are bound to be this tight. Thank goodness the tie-breaking methods is the formula I have saved up somewhere, and it can come in pretty handy shoudl I need to break the ties at the end of the season.

----

Thanks to everyone who voted.

Week THIR13EN starts Tuesday night. In the NFL, Week 13 starts on Thanksgiving. Next week will be OUR thanksgiving. A lot of times, you hear me say that the following week's matches are great. I SWEAR on this fetish that Week THIR13EN has the matches that could shatter any girl's hope of making the playoffs. I made these matches a month before the competition even began and I'm so estatic that the storylines are playing into the schedules. It's up to the voters to decide how they want to story to continue or end.

See you Tuedsay.

--National

[ May 02, 2009, 08:46 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
All the vote says to me is that 38 people who voted this week are out of their minds, while 24 others besides myself have great taste.

Everytime I read a quote from you about Shakira, it gets further and further and further away from the truth. If voting against Shakira makes me wrong, then I don't want to be right.

Voting against Megan Fox when she's up against Shakira shows you're out of your mind and people who do vote for Megan knows what a hot girl is all about. Why is she 11-0 and Shakira 2-9? When Paris is right about Shakira being insignificant and being not all that, that makes your statements outrageous because Paris Hilton is not regarded as a person who is right about a lot of things. Boys from the fifth grade will pick Megan over Shakria. Those kids have got taste of what the female influence is about.

To pick Shakira over Megan shows that your judgement is impared. Any person reading your reasons will ask, "Is this guy drunk?" In your case, you are. If a person who is not drunk picks Shakira over Megan, then that means he's LITERALLY retarded and walks around all day running errands with a helmet on his head to prevent himself from bumping into walls.

Paris over Shakira? It's Paris for me. Shakira knows nothing about taking care of her feet and never buys a pair of great and expensive shoes.

I'm tired of Shakira and I want her gone. If you really want to see Paris out of this game, then leave it up to Megan Fox. Let Megan do all of the dirty work for you.

Here's the best part: Shakira is going to lose to whoever he faces next. For Shakira's sake, it better not be Megan Fox.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Against Megan Fox I can see Fox winning because just like Shakira, she's an increadably sexy woman with great feet so in a matchup between those two it pretty much comes down to personal preference between two irresistable hotties.

With Paris vs. Shakira it's more a question of ability to see. Picking between Megan and Shakira is like a parent trying to pick a favorite child. It's like being at a restraunt and trying to decide between the most expensive prime beef steak on the menu or the Lobster sufflet. Both items will be delicious and of a high quality but everyone will have their personal preference between the two or be in the mood at that moment for one over the other.
There's really not much to go on as both women are basically flawless.

Picking Paris over Shakira is like choosing a can of spam instead of the prime beef steak or going fishing in a polluted lake for a trout and cooking it up for yourself in place of the lobster souflet. Paris Hilton is not even anywhere close to as Sexy as Shakira in the foot department, nor any other aspect of female beauty. From Feet to ankles to Legs to Ass to Hips to Stomach to Tits to Back to hands to Arms to Neck to Face to Lips to Eyes to Hair, Shakira Trumps Hilton in every single area and probably by the widest margin when you compare their feet, although the landslide by which Shakira's ass surpasses Hilton is pretty damn steep as well.

Shakira's feet are proportioned in accordance with her body and in this weeks pics they look hot as fuck while Hilton's look boney, a little bit manish and clownishly akward as they're too big for her slender frame. It's not just the win over Shakira that is ridiculous, it's how she's managed to win any of her games in the contest against any of her far better looking opponents. Paris Hilton is an average looking woman with less than average looking feet who has no business leading a division in the most high stakes foot fetish competition in the world.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VERY IMPORTANT.

There was something I COMPLETELY overlooked throughout the course of the entire Week 12.

In addition to Jessica Alba becoming the division Champion, another girl also won her division at the same time. Her name is Megan Fox.

How did I not pay attention to that?

Going into Week 12, Megan Fox's magic number was 3. That meant that any combination of Megan Fox's wins or Lindsay Lohan losses that total 3, Megan becomes champion of her division. They happened to face each other in which Megan won. That brings Megan's magic number from 3 to 1 (Megan's win is worth 1 point, Lindsay's loss is worth another point. Two away from three makes 1, as if you couldn't figure it out for yourself).

The conventional thinking was that in Week THIR13EN, with the magic number being 1, Megan could clinch her division with a win OR a Lindsay Lohan loss. In this contest, there is a very complicated formulae to break the ties should those two, for example, finish the season with identical records. However, the first step into breaking the ties is their head-to-head records. Since Megan swept Lindsay in the season series, there is no need for the magic number to be 1. That means that even if Lindsay caught up to Megan and finish with identical records, Megan automatically wins the tie breaker in the first step.

Had Lindsay Lohan defeated Megan last week, and goes on to catch Megan for indentical records, then I can go past the first step to break the tie.

So with that explained, Megan Fox is the NEW Division III champion of the NFC.

Megan Fox
NFC Division III Champion --

http://www.meganfoxdaily.com/gallery/albums/Events/2007/12%2009%207th%20Annual%20Hollywood%20Life%20Breakthrough%20of%20the%20Year%20Awards/BreakthroughAwards_001.jpg (Portrait)
http://www.meganfoxdaily.com/gallery/albums/Events/2007/12%2009%207th%20Annual%20Hollywood%20Life%20Breakthrough%20of%20the%20Year%20Awards/BreakthroughAwards_002.jpg (Portrait)
http://www.meganfoxdaily.com/gallery/albums/Events/2007/12%2009%207th%20Annual%20Hollywood%20Life%20Breakthrough%20of%20the%20Year%20Awards/BreakthroughAwards_015.jpg (Portrait)
http://www.meganfoxdaily.com/gallery/albums/Events/2007/12%2009%207th%20Annual%20Hollywood%20Life%20Breakthrough%20of%20the%20Year%20Awards/BreakthroughAwards_035.jpg (Portrait)
http://www.meganfoxdaily.com/gallery/albums/Events/2007/12%2009%207th%20Annual%20Hollywood%20Life%20Breakthrough%20of%20the%20Year%20Awards/BreakthroughAwards_069.jpg
http://www.meganfoxdaily.com/gallery/albums/Events/2007/12%2009%207th%20Annual%20Hollywood%20Life%20Breakthrough%20of%20the%20Year%20Awards/BreakthroughAwards_089.jpg (Closeup)
http://www.meganfoxdaily.com/gallery/albums/Events/2007/12%2009%207th%20Annual%20Hollywood%20Life%20Breakthrough%20of%20the%20Year%20Awards/BreakthroughAwards_090.jpg (Closeup)
http://www.meganfoxdaily.com/gallery/albums/Events/2007/12%2009%207th%20Annual%20Hollywood%20Life%20Breakthrough%20of%20the%20Year%20Awards/BreakthroughAwards_088.jpg (Admiration from afar)

Megan Fox
Finally Accepting the Award --

http://www.meganfoxdaily.com/gallery/albums/Events/2007/12%2009%207th%20Annual%20Hollywood%20Life%20Breakthrough%20of%20the%20Year%20Awards/Show/BreakthroughAwards-Show_001.jpg

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Megan Fox the NEW Division III champion! This is cause for a big celebration. It's like in sports when memebers of a team pop champange bottles and spray it at each other celebrating a division title. A celebration of that magnitude is what's happening over with Megan Fox. The only difference is that I'm in a lavish hotel room with Megan Fox engaging in our own private celebration to cap off the evening after being awarded with that title.

I don't know how Shakira won that division last year. And neither did the voters who vote in this game because Megan just came in and it was a hostile takeover from there. She ruled it with an iron fist, dictatorship-like. Megan is the greatest sensation this contest has ever bare to witness (so far) by easing her way through her division. How was Shakira the division champ last year and is unable to do anything this year to defend it? Her division must've been very weak for Shakira to get away with it.

Megan came in and took the title from her as if it was taking candy from a baby. She must've been the weakest of all division winners last year because the defending division champs are doing pretty well for themselves this year. Alba took care of her business again, Christina is still in position to repeat, Carmen is making the palyoffs no DOUBT, Longoria is still hanging in there. Scarlett is questionable, though I can see her in there as a wildcard. Simpson is struggling somewhat, but can make it as a wild card. There are still question marks about McPhee, but she's still in the mix.

Shakira is the only one who's treated like a low-class. If she's a TRUE goddess, then there would be no reason for her to be the laughingstock of this contest. She would be right up there with Fox, Beckinsale, Mendes, and Kardashian & Company. Those girls are Goddesses. Shakira is in the category of someone who's not good enough to make this contest in the first place. So when Paris reffers to Shakira as her cleaning lady, all I can say is, "By comparing their records, yeah, pretty much."

I think Paris is pretty hot, but I do see her losing a few more matches before this season is over. However, it does not come to me as ANY surprise that Hilton is at the top of her division.

I'll bet pretty much anything that if you (or anyone else, for that matter) are shocked to see Paris in front of her division this late in the season, then that means YOUR favorite girl is NOT in first place of her division and will ultimately NOT make the playoffs. Those who are not surprised by it must support girls who are on the brink of making the playoffs.

In my case, Megan Fox is already the World Champion, ready to don the Salvatore Ferragamo.

Look at the last picture National posted of Fox:

http://www.meganfoxdaily.com/gallery/albums/Events/2007/12%2009%207th%20Annual%20Hollywood%20Life%20Breakthrough%20of%20the%20Year%20Awards/Show/BreakthroughAwards-Show_001.jpg

Did you read what the podium said? It said, "Breakthrough of the Year." That is EXACTLY what has summed up Megan's season. There she is accepting the award for Division champion. Now, it's on to more important aspects of this contest.

Everyone should obey to Megan's commands.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's about that time where we can make early predictions as to who will meet in the Finals Classic.

With the NFC, I think Megan Fox is frontrunner to lead her class in the championship. From the way her pictures look and the way people talk about her, it seems inevitable that she gets to experience what it's like to be on the Grandest Stage of all foot fetish contests and soaks in the significance for all it's worth. Kate and Mendes have great records, and I think both will push Megan to the very limit. But, both do not have the star power that Megan is riding on. Outside of this contest, Megan Fox is mentioned practically everywhere you go. She's mentioned on TV, she's talked about in conversations, you read about her in magazines. She has become an addiction's delight.

Another thing is that both Beckinsale and Mendes are in their mid to late 30s. Megan Fox, on the other hand, is only 22. It's impossible for a girl to look THIS HOT at such a young age! When you combine all of that, especially their ages, Megan has the edge. Age will catch up to both Kate and Eva Mendes.

In the AFC, however, things are not that black and white. Any one of those girls can represent her class in the Classics. Carmen is a big-time favorite. Kim Kardashian is also quite popular and extremely hot! She's the only girl in the AFC who I can see beating Carmen Electra. My girl, Jessica Alba, certainly has GREAT potential to get past Electra because when they faced eachother back in Week 9, Alba was THIS close to beating her. That means that Alba can dish it out. Alba is, after all, one of the hottest girls on the planet. But there's Longoria, who has Jessica Alb'a number. Longoria has never lost to her. But the funny part is that Longoria did not come as close to beating her as Alba did, so that gives Alba a lot of hope. If Longoria and Alba meet in the playoffs, I think Alba will be able to pull through, finally.

We have Adriana Lima. That girl is NOT to be fucked with. Lima owed it to National when he decided to give her a second chance after a so-so season last year. She has unleashed her sexual potion and has become the sensation that people overlooked last year.

Whoever wins the second division of the AFC will be someone who the people will overlook. I think Christina will be feared more than the other two girls in that division who are tied with her for first place. Aguilera is the defending division champ and if she can repeat, she will happily remind everyone that she has what it takes to compete.

In summation, I think Megan Fox will represent the NFC while the AFC is anyone's guess.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links