Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NF Fashionistas -- Week THIR13EN. Famous Women Have the Potency to Arouse (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: NF Fashionistas -- Week THIR13EN. Famous Women Have the Potency to Arouse
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In a contest feeturing hottest celeberty foot pics ever compiled the bar this week has once again been raised. The pictures this week have taken things to a whole new level as the playoffs quickly approach.

After lots of deliberation I was finally able to cast my votes for the week. I've got Theron, Biel, Aniston, Electra, Lima, Alba, Beckinsale, Reid, Shakira, Hudgens, Fox, McPhee, Cuthbert, Mendes, Lohan and Kardashian.

6 Matches in particular were very tough to decide on. Lindsay Lohan's feet were the hottest I've ever seen them in this weeks pics and swayed me big time in voting for her over Longoria. Scarlett and McPhee was a true dream match where in the end I went with McPhee but I feel like when those two hook up in a match the biggest winner that will emerge is the viewer. Reid and Duff was a close one, I ended up going with Tara in a toss up.

Aguilera and Alba I figured would go either way but this weeks pictures gave Alba a pretty clear advantage and made the choice alot easier.
Maria Menounos's feet looked increadable this week as well but it wasn't quite enough to topple Jessica Biel in my books while Bilson brought her A game, Lima turned things up as well which was enough to not only secure my vote in this weeks matchup but her pics made such an impact I think she's gotta be considered a serious contender going into the playoffs.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
In a contest feeturing hottest celeberty foot pics ever compiled the bar this week has once again been raised. The pictures this week have taken things to a whole new level as the playoffs quickly approach.

You're not kidding, man! The pictures bring you closer to the realization that the playoffs are near and tension will be running at an all-time high. Another pictrue I enjoyed a LOT was this one of Charlize Theron:

http://charlize-central.com/gallery/albums/public-appearances/2007/dior-cruise-collection-fashion-show_may-14-2007/040.jpg

Charlize does not get talked about much in here, which is a shame because she is what beauty personification is. That picture is the essence of what this event is about. It's about fine and/or slutty women celebration the fashion institute. Charlize is enjoying the dispaly at a fashion show and this contest is as prestigious as that was and then some. That is, in my opionion, a nominee for Image of the Year.

Another picture I really enjoyed are those of Eva Medes. Let me share one as an example:

http://evamendesfan.net/gallery/albums/Appearances/2008/091608_empromocksecobperfrome/011.jpg

Appreciation that's reaching out to the hearts of foot fetishists. The shoes make the woman. Eva has exceptional tastes in what goes great with the rest of her body. Those shoes put the exclamation point in the picture. Like what BloodSpill said earlier about Megan Fox's arch teasing to get out of the shoe, you can see a little bit of that in that picture I just showed of Mendes.

I bet that's how every week of the Fashionistas begin before the show even starts. This contest is the star gala of celeb foot fetish. And what captivated the whole scheme of things is this picture:

http://evamendesfan.net/gallery/albums/Appearances/2008/091608_empromocksecobperfrome/024.jpg

National not just focuses squarely on the shoes and feet, he gives us a broader sense of what needs to be grasped here. The lives of celebrities are put on pedestals and those far shots gives us a great capture of how highlighted their presence are. The world is put at a standstill when they arrive and enter.

Great work.

quote:
while Bilson brought her A game, Lima turned things up as well which was enough to not only secure my vote in this weeks matchup but her pics made such an impact I think she's gotta be considered a serious contender going into the playoffs.

You're not kidding, man. Adriana is, perhaps, the best thing no one is talking about. The people should wake up before she catches some girl in this contest sleeping.
Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Night in Paris
Board Regular
Member # 34431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Night in Paris   Email Night in Paris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:

how sweet of you. like paris had ANY chance against kim anyway.

Hey, my little SlaveBitch.

I've been waiting to hear from you all week. Where were you last week when Paris was kicking ass? How convenient that you don't show up when I'm at my best.

Of all the things I said this week, you picked only THAT to get back at me? I guess you agreed with all the things I said about Shakira but didn't want to say anything because only then will you eat your words about how much you can't stand me.

I like the little rhyming poems bloodspill had about Megan Fox so I decided to put something together about Paris:

For Nusuth

Go tell your parents
that you're not so embarrassed
that you now whip out your dick and you jerk off to Paris.

Let me care to explain it of why you'll do it for ages:
She is always fucking hot and incredibly famous.

You'll think of her in your sleep
as you get on your knees
and you open up your mouth just to gag on her feet.

I know this has to be
your ultimate fantasy
And because of Paris Hilton, she's your wonderful masterpiece.

What a wondeful poem that was. Go and jerk off to Paris' pictures. I won't tell anyone about your guilt trip pleasures. You get a real big hard on when you talk shit about Paris because you want to maintain your hard on when Paris talks back to you and ridicules other people. Paris Hilton goes against your conventional wisdom of what turns you on. So when Paris annoys you, you get a high from it and want to take out on me because I'm practically Paris Hilton herself. When I respond, you get real tunred on because I said something that fucked with your head even more.

If you think I'm, like, totally off on what I just said, then that's because you're in denial.

And by the way: I love you, too, Bitch.

--------------------
Paris Hilton's BFF -- Best Fuck Forever

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
out of all that nite in paris-ite, you only said one truthful thing:
quote:

gag on her feet

[Laugh]
btw my original comment wasnt even about paris. it was about you. it's funny how you can rationalize her loss. it'll be cute to see how you make it 'ok' when she is voted out in the next round. i dont feel the need to argue with you about your deranged obsession with the social paris-ite because.. well.. it's kind of like trying to argue with a creationist. all the evidence is there in black and white.. you just refuse to open your eyes and see the truth.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Night in Paris
Board Regular
Member # 34431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Night in Paris   Email Night in Paris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, Bitches!

I must be a psychic, or something, because I KNEW Nusuth was going to make that comment, word-for-word.

Let me simplify something for you before I win another argument against you. You are, once again, in denial about your hard-on for Paris. You are, once again, looking for that incredible high you get when you make pokes at me, only to have that sensation maximized when you hear from me. After getting off to Paris, you look for the girl you ususally like just to get rid of your guilt.

Now when I said, "gag on her feet", I asked myself, "How long will it be before he highlights on THAT line?" You know, as well as I do, that "gag" meant having Paris shove her feet real deep down your throat until you like it because I know that that's how you crave your sexual needs. Don't twist that around and have people think that you are disgusted with the idea of having Paris shoving her feet down your esophagus, you Nimrod.

Another thing: About your original comment, when you talk about Paris, you ARE talking about me. If you talk about me, then you are also referring to Paris. But for the sake of argument, let's pretend I never said that last sentence. If you were really talking about ME, then are you saying that THE Paris Hilton has a chance against Kim? If so, then you just showed your true colors in front of the world, you sicko. You just told everyone that Paris is not a bad woman after all.

And about me refusing to "open my eyes and see the truth", I don't "see" what you're talking about. Here's the thing: I'm young, I'm hot, I have LOTS of money, and I'm spoiled to the core -- just like Paris. You are none of the above. Instead, you wake up every morning to work in a miserable enviornment (don't deny that either). When I'm at work, I'm also on vacation everdyday, just like your closet idol Paris Hilton. This explains how you get a high from Paris. She's (and I) got everything you don't and can't. If I were you, I would hate me, too.

Now, you might say that, "Kim is very rich and have things I could never have like other celebs. With Paris, she's a slut." Oh, be quiet. Any celeb with a sex video leaked on the internet is a Slut. Paris is a slut, right? Again, what's wrong with that? Paris is dumb? My friend Kim is no rocket scientist, either. Kim is better looking than Paris? Kim IS HOT, but so is Paris, you dodo. Is Paris in first of her division? Yes? That's exactly what I thought, too.

Paris is going to make the playoffs, whether you like it or "not". She's in first place of her division. So how is it that I'm "not seeing the truth?"

The next time you take a shower, jerkoff to Paris while the steam builds up. After you do that, go back to hating me again. Then jerk off to Paris, then go back to hating me again. This cycle will never stop.

Did I give you your high, my slaveBitch?

Nusuth: "Yes, Paris. Oh, Yeah! Talk to me just like that. I'm your slaveBitch. You're the sexual fix I need when I'm bored with my wife."

For those who like me, I like you, too, Bithces!
For those who can't stand me, I love you as well, BITCHES!

[ May 08, 2009, 11:15 PM: Message edited by: Night in Paris ]

--------------------
Paris Hilton's BFF -- Best Fuck Forever

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought some of the Megan fans might enjoy this video as they celebrate the continuation of her dominance and undefeeted streak in the greatest foot fetish competition of all time.

http://www.esquire.com/the-side/video/megan-fox-video?bcpid=21913413001&bctid=21845810001

--------------------

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some girls bacame victims of terrible luck in Week THIR13EN. Now that those superstitions are done casting its spell on some, we can now escape that and land onto some meaningful turn of events that Week 14 will bring.

----

THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

**The first number next to each name stands for the number of wins. The second number is for losses. The third stands for the number of ties, and the last number is her winning percentage.**

American Female Class

Division I

Jessica Alba 9-3-0-.727 -- *Division Champion*
Rachel Bilson 3-9-0-.250
Hayden Panettiere 2-10-0-.166
Mandy Moore 1-11-0-.086

Division II

Maria Menounos 7-5-0-.583
Christina Aguilera 6-6-0-.500
Jessica Biel 6-6-0-.500
Jennifer Love-Hewitt 1-11-0-.086

Division III

Carmen Electra 12-0-0-1.000
Kim Kardashian 11-1-0-.916
Charlize Theron 6-6-0-.500
Ashlee Simpson 3-9-0-.250

Division IV

Adriana Lima 9-3-0-.750
Eva Longoria 8-4-0-.666
Jennifer Aniston 7-5-0-.583
Brooke Burke 6-6-0-.500

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Beckinsale 12-0-0-1.000
Scarlett Johansson 10-2-0-.833
Brittany Snow 2-10-0-.166
Cindy Crawford 1-11-0-.083

Division II

Paris Hilton 8-4-0-.666
Jessica Simpson 6-6-0-.500
Tara Reid 4-8-0-.333
Hilary Duff 2-10-0-.166

Division III

Megan Fox 12-0-0-1.000 -- *Division Champion*
Lindsay Lohan 6-6-0-.500
Sarah Michelle-Gellar 4-8-0-.333
Shakira 2-10-0-.166

Division IV

Eva Mendes 11-1-0-.916
Katharine McPhee 7-5-0-.583
Vanessa Hudgens 6-6-0-.500
Elisha Cuthbert 3-9-0-.250

----

When the season started, how many people thought that Maria Menounos would be all by herself in first place of her division this late in the season? I must've had great inclinations on the potential of Menounos when I chose her to be a part of this contest. Like a great general manager of a professional sports team, you must the resources and expectations of how a prospect will turn out to be. She came up from obsurity for a lot of people and it is because of this contest that she is making her most prominent impressions on many voters. It makes me wonder on how well the new girls will do next year? This is the most star-studded foot fetish celeb contest in the world, and for a relative unknown to be doing this well speaks volumes on how this contest tries to level out on who deserves to receive great recognition. With some of these girls, there are hidden talents and they owe me thanks on beleiving in them and giving them the grandest opportunity to compete with the most talented in the world.

That division is a place where no lead is safe. Just ask Jennifer Love Hewitt and how she did last year. For a while everyone thought she would win that division with ease. She was in first, way in front of Christina Aguilera. That lead wasn't safe, as Christina caught fire down the stretch while Hewitt couldn't finish what she started.

We see again this year in that same division. Aguilers gets off to a hot start, only to see her wobble while Menounos holds her cool and sneaks by her AND Jessica Biel. Biel is a hot woman and not even she can get her stuff together and make a run for the division title. That tells you that this contest is stacked with superstars. In a contest with a roster that full, something has got to give.

----

Adriana Lima continues to show me that I made the right decision in holding on to her after a lackluster season last year. Again, my "general manager" instincts were guilding me in the right direction in beleiving that she deserves a second chance and not giving her up for free agency, so to speak.

"Foot_Fashion_Industry" made a good point about Aniston in saying that if she lost her match to Burke this week, then that could be it for Aniston's season. He felt that that loss would be the last straw before things reall fell apart for her. Aniston is still in the mix because of the win. She is one of the most talked about actresses in Hollywood and it's a great sign that she can still hold true to herself in the most competitive division in all of the NF Fashionistas.

Now things look not so good for Burke. She started slow, then went on a little win streak and now finds herself in last place of her division again. It does NOT look like Brooke is going to win her division with the number of weeks remaining in the regular season. An Adriana Lima win AND a Brooke Burke loss next week will OFFICIALLY elimiate Brooke from winnig that division. If that happens, Brooke will have to settle for the second wild card spot, the same spot that FIVE other women in the AFC are in position of getting.

The fisrt wild card spot is ALMOST out of the question because Kim Kardashian does not look like she can be stopped.

----

That Katharine McPhee loss to Scarlett Johansson was tough for her because Jessica Simpson, Lindsay Lohan, and Vanessa Hudgens are each a win behind her in hopes of getting the second wild card spot for the NFC. Is safe to assume that Johansson will get the first spot if Kate Beckinsale doesn't go on a losing streak.

The second wild card spot is the FINAL spot to get in order to make the playoffs. Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

----

This week was also about Paris Hilton. This contest puts together dream matches like the World Wrestling Entertainment does for its greates event WrestleMania. Two great friends FINALLY going at it in an attempt to see who is the better of the two. This contest brings you the most "in your face" matches that people the world over would die to see.

Kim really demonstrated her say in that match.

I must repeat something I said weeks earlier: There are girls in this contest that I like more than other, but I'm in no position to say who they are and I cannot side with one argument over the other when folks like "Night in Paris" and Nusuth give jabs at each other, for example. I enjoy the different tastes and opinions because that's always good for this contest. It gives it a great vibe. But I cannot go on record and say who I agree with because I'm in charge of this game. I hope the voters understand where I'm coming from. The only thing I can comment on are the facts and what the numbers are telling me.

The facts are telling me that Paris Hilton is in terrible position if she wins he division and makes the playoffs because even though she has won eight matches, some of those losses have come against girls who are playoff-bound. This week was a loss to Kardashian. That match wasn't close. There was Megan Fox. That was another match that Paris did not make interesting. Another loss was to someone who now has a worse record than Hilton, but she's also in contention of making the playoffs and that was Lindsay Lohan in Week 1. I forgot who that fourth loss was to, but I'll look it up later.

If Paris is able to get through middle and light weights, but can't seem to get herself together against the heavyweights of this contest, then she is going to run into trouble no matter who I match her up against in the playoffs. Paris has another tough match waiting for her down the road and we'll see how she does against her.

For Paris (or anyone else, for that matter) to be the world champion and be crowned World's Sexiest Feet, she must get through the tough opponents in the regular season to show the world that she's ready for the playoffs.

----

Week 14 starts Tuesday night. We continue our search for the world's finest when they are matched up against other hot women.

See you then.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thought some of the Megan fans might enjoy this video as they celebrate the continuation of her dominance and undefeeted streak in the greatest foot fetish competition of all time.

http://www.esquire.com/the-side/video/megan-fox-video?bcpid=21913413001&bctid=21845810001

You know I've always gotten on you for liking Shakira. But I'm willing to put leave that alone for now because that video was AMAZING.

WHAT? IS SHE KIDDING ME? Megan is too good to be true. Her getting out of bed, SMOKIN' HOT! If that's how she does it everyday if I were with her, then I will NEVER grow old because I want to be young and vital forever to see this every fucking day in person for ever.

When she puts on that shirt after getting out of bed, that must've happened on a Tuedsay morning because that's when a new week starts for this contest. That's her was of asking nonchalntly, "OK, who's ass will I kick this?" That's Megan attending to business and taking another woman's life who decides she wants to fuck with Megan.

Did you see her eating meat. Like Jessica Simpson would say (when she dissed Carrie Underwood), "Real girls eat meat."

Not only do we know that Megan is hottest thing rotating around the sun, we can confirm ourselves that she's also a carnivore. LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

When she licked her lip at 1:39 into the clip, that's when I came in my pants and I didn't even touch myself. What made that stand out was when the music stopped for a second to allow to viewer to catch her tongue salvating what she's about to enjoy. I didn't touch myself because I was too mesmerized to know what was going on.

That footage is WAY better than what you'll read in that article when it hits newsstands.

Man, I LOVE a HOT girl who eats meat. I think whoever she faces next week is in SERIOUS trouble. All of what you saw in that clip is what Megan does on the Tuesday morning in where she has to show up for the Fashionistas. That's what she does .... I don't know -- I'm at a loss for words now. This bitch is ridiculously amazing.

Good night.

And THANKS SO MUCH, Drunk guy for making that contribution.

Now, I gotta jerk off to that clip when I snap myself out of her hypnosis.

[ May 10, 2009, 01:34 AM: Message edited by: Duffy ]

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_foot_fetishist
Loyal Member
Member # 30029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_foot_fetishist   Email the_foot_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Duffy:

Now, I gotta jerk off to that clip when I snap myself out of her hypnosis.

I think he's still under her spell. Anyone watching that clip will be mesmerized for quite a long time.

She's the hot topic for the spring and summer and that clip will only appeal to the masses even better.

She's among my favs to win, though she's not at my top slot. However, I will have to admit that VEEEEERY few women would be able to pull that off as well and enchanting as Megan did. I bet all of that was taken in her first take. You know how they say, "Ok, cut. We have to do that part over and this time stretch even longer."? Well, none of that happen. The directors thought they would be in for a long day, but Megan made their work very easy and it was a half day for the production crew.

She's a natural and that's how she does it in real life.

I think Kate Beckinsale can shoot a simialr scene and Carmen Electra as well. Oh yeah, AND Adriana Lima.

I bet a LOT of guys with girlfriends or wives are thinking, "Why can't MY fucking girl do that?" You are NOT going to find a shitload of men who can say, "Please, my girl can do BETTER than that."

This contest struck GOLD by being the first to have Megan Fox. She signed a MEGA contract to produce results. She is living up to every penny of that deal so far. If she TANKS it in the playoffs, what a COLOSSAL dissapointment she will be. Besides, with all those wins, she DUE to lose very soon, right? She has to lose at some point. What goes up, has to come down.

I think this is another thing that draws people to this contest: They want to be there if someone puts a stop to either Megan or Carmen or Kate Beckinsale, who all remain undefeated.

This game delivers!

Posts: 60 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

That clip definatly makes a statement that Megan is not a woman who can be fucked with. What a great scenario Duffy brought to life to imagine that clip as her Tuesday Morning Routine prior to devouring her next oppenent in the Fashionistas Extravaganza. After watching that clip, I'm starting to buy into the hype that Megan may just run the table upon her debut in this contest and she could possibly become the champion of this whole fucking thing. If she were to do that, just think of the precident it would set. Think of how amazing an accomplishment that would be. I personally would rank Shakira, Katharine McPhee and Carmen Electra ahead of her but it seems like everyday she's doing something else than narrows the margin in which I'd prefer those other ladies and since viewing that clip it's reached a point where I'm not even sure I still could rank anyone of them over her.

She takes the best attributes of a prime Angelina Jolie and infuses them with her youth and an attitude that just demands your attention and appeals to every sense that a person can find sexually arousing. I was reading another article about her where she calls all these young hollywood kids of today like Zac Effron and the guy from Twilight a joke, insisting that she's more into older men. That was pretty cool to read how confident she is that she knows without a doubt that the most famous people in hollywood her own age couldn't possibly handle her.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/05/megan-fox-rejects-zac-efron-and-robert-pattinson

The other thing that could really help her too is that the new Transformers movie comes out just in time for the playoffs, so she'll be more in the spotlight than ever right when it matters most. Talk about peaking at the right time. She may just pull this thing off, however I'm sure Carmen Electra will have something to say about it.

--------------------

footfetish&martini
Major Player
Member # 34060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish&martini   Email footfetish&martini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
She may just pull this thing off, however I'm sure Carmen Electra will have something to say about it.

I agree.

I wasn't a member of this forum when Carmen was crowned champion last year. But I WILL be around when Carmen is the last girl standing after this who thing is over. That victory will be much sweeter than whatever the feeling was last year. Carmen has been around for a long time and is an international iconic symbol as the premiere pinup babe. When Camren was establishing herself as one of the hottest in the planet, Megan Fox was in junior high failing her reading exams and getting bullied out of her lunch money.

Now, Megan has reinvented herself and emerge as the first hot-sex babe of the millenium and she is here to stay. She's not going anywhere and she is for real. If you look at her pictures National provided of her all season long to go along with that footage, she has captured the male fascination by storm.

If those two ever meet eachother, Carmen will take her back to those days where she (Megan) was just a little girl. Carmen will teach her that she has yet to master her art and this game.

Carmen Electra lives on.

Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AmericanSymbol
Board Regular
Member # 33897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmericanSymbol   Email AmericanSymbol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the_foot_fetishist:

This contest struck GOLD by being the first to have Megan Fox. She signed a MEGA contract to produce results. She is living up to every penny of that deal so far. If she TANKS it in the playoffs, what a COLOSSAL dissapointment she will be. Besides, with all those wins, she DUE to lose very soon, right? She has to lose at some point. What goes up, has to come down.

Megan is going down. Just watch.

I will offically announce who I'm going for to win this whole thing: Kim Kardashian.

Before, all I said was that the AFC was going to win this whole thing. Now, I found a girl who will put a stop to her. I hope Kim faces Megan before the playoffs start so that all this celebration for Megan can STOP. Then from there, things can be peaceful and nicely quiet. Kim will bring Megan back to reality by telling her that she is human, just like the rest of the girls.

Kim Kardashian WILL save the world from total destruction.

Kim has a better record than the other three division leaders in the AFC, and Kim is not a division leader herself. That should give you a hint that Kim has got the playoffs under control.

I hope National has the schedules set up so that those two will meet each other before the playoffs start, preferably next week.

Megan is going to run out of options real soon. Kim will save the world.

God Bless You, and God Bless the American Female Class.

Posts: 25 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want Megan to be pushed to the limit and I'm sure Carmen will have her say and remind just about anyone who the champion still is. Carmen is an amazing piece of work. Trust me when I say that I am paying CLOSE attention to Carmen and her perfect record. You can't help but notice it. Kim is another one who is always in the spotlight and that can help fuel her as far as she needs to go in this game.

For Carmen's or Kim's sake, they better not sleep on the other girls who make the playoffs out of the AFC. They are getting their acts together extremely well, and in the playoffs one bad move will cost a girl the ENTIRE year. In the regular season, your favorite girl can afford to lose a match or two and still make the playoffs. But once in the playoffs, one loss and that's IT. Those other girls in the AFC are for real and not to be taken lightly because they can catch somebody sleeping.

But ultimatlely, some people just can't seem to learn past lessons. This American Symbol guy has been taking shots at Megan Fox all year long. I give warnings to hot HOT Megan is and seems to think that she's a joke. Like all others who doubted Megan, some girl in this contest is going to find out the hard way as to what Megan Fox is all about. There have been those who thought she wasn't that good. What happened? They spoke too soon.

That video clip was a prelude to what she's set out to do. And she didn't even have to say a word in that video montage. She spoke in a universal language, meaning that anyone (regardless of what language he speaks) will be able to understand how a poisonous Goddess is capable of handling her business.

Megan's victories will speak louder than my words.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jensen
Major Player
Member # 33746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jensen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a tough break for Jessica Simpson to get the loss this week. I really hope Jessica Simpson can catch Paris Hilton to win that division. The voters gave up on her a long time ago, because of her weight gain, thinking that either Tara Reid was going to be ahead in that group or that Paris Hilton was not going to go anywhere. Neither one happenened. Paris went under the radar and by the time the voters realized she was ahead, it was too late. I TOLD people that Jessica was GOING to lost the weight in a very short time. People still didn't vote for her. She's NOWHERE near as annoying as Paris is and yet people wonder how Paris got to where she is. I guess people didn't think that Jessica was going to lose the weight. You're dead wrong. She's been lost the weight and you people still have a hard time trying to get her past Hilton. I told you she's the best chance to past Paris and Jessica still has that opportunity.

I can understand the lost to Megan Fox. That was not a good time to face her. But please, if you REALLY don't like Hilton as you say you do, then do something about it. Stop voting for her and start voting for Jessica. She's one of the more kind-hearted women in this contest.

Voting is a powerful tool. When week 14 starts on Tuesday, let's rally behind Jessica and get Paris to fall down. We're running out of time.

Another picture I liked this week was that of Kate Beckinsale. I can't wait till Tuesday to see what this game has in store for us. The matches and the pictures, I'm sure, won't dissapoint.

Posts: 133 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

About your original comment, when you talk about Paris, you ARE talking about me. If you talk about me, then you are also referring to Paris. But for the sake of argument, let's pretend I never said that last sentence. If you were really talking about ME, then are you saying that THE Paris Hilton has a chance against Kim? If so, then you just showed your true colors in front of the world, you sicko. You just told everyone that Paris is not a bad woman after all.

[Eek!] [Eek!] whoa, someone needs some refills on his meds. i have no idea where this guys gets his ideas. buddy if you want, i can fashion a nice hat out of aluminum foil for you. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links