Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NF Fashionistas -- Week 14. Famous Women Have Feet That Are Worth Fortunes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NF Fashionistas -- Week 14. Famous Women Have Feet That Are Worth Fortunes
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! 88% to 12%...60 votes to 8. It doesn't get much more one sided than that. I can't say I'm surprised or really overly disapointed with the results. Megan Fox is sexy as fuck, there's no two ways about that so there's no shame in losing to her. I'm a little surprised the final tally, but Megan Fox is the "it" girl right now and rightfully so as she's very sexy, young and in the public eye as her career begins to really take off. If I was a teenager right now just hitting puberty I might prefer Megan Fox to Shakira too, but I'm not. I'm 28 years old, and when I look at these two beautiful ladies, although I admit Fox is pretty damn smoking, Shakira is definatly the sexier of the two in my estimation.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My point in my last comment, as others in here has tried to to do all season long, is that people like Megan, Kim, Carmen, Alba, and a couple of others I'm leaving out, is that they are the perennial sex symbols of our generation. Some have been constant sex symbols for decades while others, like Fox and kardashian, are another symbols who will go down as constant real hotties for a long time. By the time they are done, they (Fox more than Kim) will by renowned as what Monroe means to us now. Shakira is the farthest thing from that. Even though not every girl in this contest will go down the same road as Megan, they are very hot in their own right.

I was trying to say that even teenagers know what's up with Megan. Not only teens, guys well into their 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, and 60s. Those guys love girls like Carmen and Alba more than Shakira. Teenagers like Megan. But they are not the ones voting in here. Guys in their 20s and above are voting. So even they are convinced to their cores. They appreciate these other women. I certainly do. But since we are talking about established Goddesses, they are appreciating them even more.

Guys above the age of 18 or 21. It's good that a select few like Shakira, but Shakira is not in that category. I will give you immense credit, Drunk guy, for sticking to her for as long as you have.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An interesting Week 14, to say the least. As we move closer to the playoffs, here are the standings as we move into Week 15.

THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

**The first number next to each name stands for the number of wins. The second number is for losses. The third stands for the number of ties, and the last number is her winning percentage.**

American Female Class

Division I

Jessica Alba 9-3-0-.769 -- *Division Champion*
Rachel Bilson 4-9-0-.307
Hayden Panettiere 3-10-0-.230
Mandy Moore 1-12-0-.076

Division II

Maria Menounos 8-5-0-.615
Christina Aguilera 7-6-0-.538
Jessica Biel 6-7-0-.461
Jennifer Love-Hewitt 1-12-0-.076

Division III

Carmen Electra 13-0-0-1.000
Kim Kardashian 12-1-0-.923
Charlize Theron 7-6-0-.538
Ashlee Simpson 3-10-0-.230

Division IV

Adriana Lima 10-3-0-.769
Eva Longoria 9-4-0-.692
Jennifer Aniston 7-6-0-.538
Brooke Burke 6-7-0-.461

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Beckinsale 13-0-0-1.000
Scarlett Johansson 10-3-0-.769
Brittany Snow 2-11-0-.153
Cindy Crawford 1-12-0-.076

Division II

Paris Hilton 9-4-0-.692
Jessica Simpson 7-6-0-.538
Tara Reid 4-9-0-.307
Hilary Duff 2-11-0-.153

Division III

Megan Fox 13-0-0-1.000 -- *Division Champion*
Lindsay Lohan 7-6-0-.538
Sarah Michelle-Gellar 4-9-0-.307
Shakira 2-11-0-.153

Division IV

Eva Mendes 12-1-0-.923 -- *Division Champion*
Katharine McPhee 7-6-0-.538
Vanessa Hudgens 6-7-0-.461
Elisha Cuthbert 3-10-0-.230

----

Eva Mendes has come from last year's obscurity to being one of the more dominating features all within a year. She finished last in her division last year, showing no promising leads to a successful run towards the playoffs. She is another girl who was lackluster last year who I decided to give a second chance at Glory and she has paid off. One of the more sexy and refined actresses of Hollywood should be a sight to be admired when she is introduced to the playoffs. She will get a taste of what postseason saga is about. She has stepped up big time during the regular season and will face the challenges of heighten implications when she in there against the best girls who have weathered the storm during the season.

I don't quite understand how she's getting no recognition for doing as well as she is other than when I bring her name into the conversation. All the talk seems to be centered around several girls and Mendes finds herself out of the loop. Perhaps a win in the playoffs will finally put the people on notice.

Eva has gone from the worst of her division to the best in a year. A sex appeal in her 30s has shown that she can hang with the best of those who are in their 20s. She deserves a lot of credit for accomplishing this feat in the most thorough of foot fetish celebrity contests.

Eva Medes --
National Female Class Division IV Champion

http://p1.celebscentral.net/images/users/18475/200833/eva-mendes-81.jpg

----

Has anyone seen what Megan Fox has done to Shakira this week? Seeing the final results reminded me of what Duffy said earlier about the match being 1 vs. 92. I don't think you need me to say that that was the most lopsided victory in the history of the Fashionistas. Megan is putting up the type of numbers Carmen Electra has done last year during her campaign to become champion. The last time I can remember a win being this lopsided was when Carmen Electra ambushed Erica Durance last year.

Megan Fox has showed that she is definitely for real with this victory over Shakira. She is living up to her nefarious reputation by making things look very easy by imposing her intimidating physical features that make her as hype-worthy as she is. After reading comments on Megan Fox since the season started, it could very well be the case that, for whatever reason other than her looks, people are afraid to vote against her. I think that they think that having that fear to vote against her makes her that much more sexy and hot. If a very hot girl can impose fear and intimadation and men and her opponents, some guys can really respond to that sexually being that Megan is in position of authority because she has become this mega superstar and a Goddess on top of that. If she talks, men and women listen, especially since she's starting to sound off on some people. Last week, Drunk guy posted a link of Megan dissing Zack Efron (directly) and Vanessa Hudgens (indirectly). Now, she's making comments about Scarlett Johansson. The same Scatlett Johansson who's in this contest.

Megan Fox --
"I don’t want to have to be like a Scarlett Johansson – who I have nothing against. But I don’t want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every single SAT word I’ve ever learned to prove, like, 'Take me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak.' I don’t want to have to do that. I resent having to prove that I’m not a retard – but I do. And part of it is my own fault."

Ouch!

This is GREAT for this contest. One serious contender sounding off on another heavyweight in her same class. Now Megan can expect to have some haters bash on her for those comments and it could hurt her chances of pushing for a perfect season. For Megan to prove herself in here, she will have to take as much pain as she is dishing onto others.

There are other girls in here who are cute and pretty who the guys don't fear and have no problem voting against. When these girls talk, they think, "Aw, how cute!" It's usually trivial things that are not meant to bash someone else.

However for Megan, she will be put to the test next week by facing someone who I expect to give Megan a little bit of a scare. To survive in the world of fame and fortune, you have to stay competitive and ahead. Beauty can also be a tragic thing when being compared to someone who's also on a great streak. We'll see who's beauty and appeal will be left in travesty when Megan meets her opponent next week. Could it be ... Scarlett Johansson?

----

Speaking of Scarlett, she lost to Aguilera in a match that gives Christina greater credibility as she makes a push for a playoff spot. Considering what those two have done in this contest over the last two years, I would have to say that this was a bit of an upset for Scarlett. From the moment the contest started last year going into next week, Scarlett has won more matches than Christina:

Scarlett Johansson -- 24-5-0-.827
Christina Aguilera -- 16-13-0-.517

Aguilera won her division last year only to get eliminated from the first round of the playoffs. She finds herself, again, fighting for a spot in the postseason. Scarlett, on the other hand has done more to support for career record by not only winning her division last year but also becoming the champion of the National Class. This year, Scarlett will be in the playoffs. It's just a question of whether she'll go in as a division champ or a wild card.

A VERY important match for Aguilera and she pulled off that win to send a clear message that she can contend with the greatest. It also keeps her chances of making the playoffs alive because Maria Menounos had an easy match and was a practical guarantee to win it. Menounos should be a little scared because she probably thought that Scarlett would help her out by keeping Christina further behind.

----

I thought the match involving Jessica and Ashlee Simpson was a nice touch to put an ease of what was a tumultuous week. That match couldn't have come any sooner and it was a cute affair between those two to finally see who was the better of the two. Although that match was very close, Jessica stood out as the one to like.

----

Week 15 starts Tuesday night. See you guys then.

[ May 16, 2009, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
always
Board Regular
Member # 33264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for always     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

Megan Fox --
"I don’t want to have to be like a Scarlett Johansson – who I have nothing against. But I don’t want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every single SAT word I’ve ever learned to prove, like, 'Take me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak.' I don’t want to have to do that. I resent having to prove that I’m not a retard – but I do. And part of it is my own fault."

I wasn’t aware that beautiful women have to prove their intelligence. Fox has to get over herself, she’s obviously worried about her true ignorance shining through. She’s already slipped,considering she actually stated “ I’m not a retard”. She should have thought about her disparaging use of the word. If your attractive and unintelligent, you’ll come across that way. If you are sexy and intelligent, good for you. Did she stop to think that Scarlett Johansson may just in fact be educated? I think a little volunteer work and maybe a college course or two wouldn’t hurt Fox.

People don't realize what they've got ’til it's gone. Some people don't know how good they have it…. ’cause they open their mouths and lose it all in an instant. Megan, I used to think you were a beautiful woman - but after reading that quote, it has changed everything. Your childish insults are so uncalled for and, no doubt, will be your ultimate undoing and demise in this contest and in your career outside of the NF Fashionistas. Careful, Girl, your immaturity and arrogance are showing.

This is just the start of what is to be the Colossal Collapse of Megan Fox. Sounds like she is threatened by a sexier, intelligent, healthy role model. Scarlet oozes sexiness on all levels. She is a whole package deal. She can hold a conversation without using people to exemplify a point, she is polite, funny, sweet, has a gorgeous figure, has a real body that many could achieve, she is TALENTED!

She is a very intelligent woman. Beauty can only take you so far, a combination of looks, intelligence, people skills, will take you further. Why else would Woody Allen be so captivated by this woman? Because even he can see all of the above points.

Megan is shooting herself in the foot (no pun intended). She stick to what she's good at- TRYING to be Angelina Jolie.

Posts: 12 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Megan Fox can say and do whatever the fuck she likes and there is nothing Scarlett Johansson, or any other girl in this contest, can do about it. You're trying to sound as if Angelina has never done or said anything to get under another actresses skin. Have you been living under a rock for the last few years? Jolie is always on the cover of US Weekly, OK, and these other celeb gossip magazines mostly because of the way she antagonizes Jennifer Aniston. Angelina is always looking for ways to diss Aniston. She was the one who drove Brad away from Jennifer, right? That's a stab at Aniston, if you ask me. At the Oscars this year, when Jenn was on stage reading a monologue, she was losing concentration reading her lines because Angelina was right there in the audience giving her looks that was certain to kill her. Angelina will always find something to do or say that will fuck with Jennifer's mind. She's always talking shit about her. So now that Megan is poking a little fun at someone makes you think that she is the only one who has made some little remark about someone else? Get the hell outta here!

Megan is the trouble maker in this game, and I love her for it. Megan will be a trouble maker if she continues to blast other celebs. Let her do it. The bitch sounds hot when she talks, so let her talk. Megan is running this fucking world and she has men all over it eating off her hands (and in our case, worshiping her feet). Megan got to where she is because she's the hottest bitch on the fucking planet, and there are a few people in here who have yet to come to terms with that. If she doesn't get the respect that she deserves, then she will take it by force. What kind of respect? Well, just let her do her thing and let her say what she likes. Just sit back, admire it, and shut the fuck up. That's the kind of respect I'm talking about. Megan gets the job done.

What, Megan is not smart? Sue her. Is she hot? Yes? Ok, then, that's all I need to know. You know what? FUCK Scarlett Johansson! After reading that comment from Megan, I now see Scarlett as a little girl who won't do shit to Megan is they met face to face. Megan, I don't think, was dissing Scarlett. What's wrong with someone saying that their personalities aren't alike? You want the whole world to have every girl the exact copy of the one next to her? If Megan said, "I don't like Broccoli", people will sound off the fire alarms on that, too. They'll say that Scarlett, more than Megan, is more willing to stay healthy.

She has nothing personal against her, but since this one guy took it too far, I'm gonna return the favor and take things a little far with Johansson. I know don't like Scarlett. And you know what? Megan should not like her either. I used to like her, but now, I want Johansson out of Megan's way.

I'm not saying Scarlett is ugly. I'd fuck her in a heartbeat if I was given the chance. However, she does have a BIG forehead. What I'm really saying is that now that this guy is talking shit about Megan, that gives her another good reason to give her trigger a good squeeze. Scarlett can use all the fucking big words she likes. That won't change the fact that Megan Fox will have her way with that bitch.

Who says she's gonna do something to Megan Fox? She must be out of her fucking-ass mind.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Scarlett and Megan meet next week I think Megan will win. For my vote it's all going to come down to the pictures as both women are increadably hot, when I think of the two of them, I think of Fox as a little bit hotter mostly because of the femme fatale attitude that she has which just adds that extra bit of sex appeal to her off the charts body transforming her from an increadably hot girl into a goddess. When comparing their feet though, it's so close, it's going to come down to the pictures pitted head to head. Scarlett's feet were increadable looking in her pic this week and I think I would have voted for her between the two of them based on this weeks pics. Fox was rocking the awesome body and her arches looked stunning but this week her feet weren't the main focus of her pics. She knew she had it in the bag against Shakira and was just showing off some of her other assets on route to an easy victory. It's very probable that Megan will step up head to head with some foot pics that will blow her out of the water, but it's not a given as some week's Scarlett's pics are considerably better than other weeks while Megan is more consistant in her sex appeal however she sometimes conceles her feet too much. This potential matchup is going to come down to the pics posted to determine who I'd vote for and it should be a barn burner.

Speaking of inconsistancy, Christina Aguilera has gotta be the poster child for it. Scarlett's pic was so hot this week, I think I would have voted for her over Megan Fox, but yet it wasn't enough to score my vote over Aguilera who busted out what was in my opinion easily the picture of the week and one of the most beautiful celeberty foot pictures in the history of the contest.

http://p1.celebscentral.net/images/users/7420/200819/4.jpg

That picture right there has championship contender written all over it and I would be hard pressed to vote against her no matter who she was facing with that picture in the running. She's had other increadable pics as well, I remember one where she's on a black leather chair that was out of this world as well, but then other weeks she doesn't live up to those heavenly expectations. In sharp contrast to her all star effort this week, last week Christina faced Jessica Alba and her pictures were nothing to write home about. I figured that'd be a close matchup, but when I looked at the pics, for me, Alba's feet were clearly the prettier of the two based on the pics they had going head to head. If Aguilera had have had this weeks pic up there against Alba last week, I would have voted for her over Jessica without hesitation. Christina is always changing her look, giving us different angles of her feet, wearing different types of shoes and so on, but when she's as on her game as she was this week, I believe she can upset anyone in this compeition including Beckinsale, Fox and Electra. Her picture this week tells me that after a great season last year followed by a disappointing first round playoff exit, Aguilera is taking a new approch this season by flying slightly below the radar, offering up pictures that are good enough to assure herself a playoff spot while saving her best efforts for the playoffs. With playoff time right around the corner, if this weeks picture is any indication she is definatly peaking at the right time.

This week I went 11-5 against the results. I had Panettiere who's victory came as no surprise. Lima continued her medoric rise with a solid win over Book Burke in a matchup I thought would end up with results similar to the Shakira-Fox blowout but Burke gave her a very respectable run for her money. I had Kardashian, Longoria, Beckinsale, Menounos, Theron, and Bilson. I also found myself on the right side of public opinion with Electra and Aguilera who came up with huge wins in a pair of big matchups against very tough opponents. They did so by doing what this contest does best, bringing some of their best pictures ever into competition to overcome a tough opponent while making a statement to all others that when the pressure's on and the chips are down they are not women to be fucked with.

The ones I lost were Hilton over Reid, which wasn't as upsetting because Hilton had her best picture in the contest so far this week. I lost the Mendes-Hudgens battle but that one was such a toss up for me that the deciding factor for me in voting for Hudgens was to try and help McPhee close the gap on Mendes a little bit. It didn't work on either front as McPhee lost to Alba in a tough one. That was disappointing but it's pretty hard to complain to much about a Jessica Alba victory as she's smoking hot and her feet are awesome, I just personally don't find them as pretty as McPhee's. I was on the wrong side of the Simpson family feud as Jessica was able to overcome baby sister in a close one that was very fun to contemplate. Then of course I also missed the mark on Fox's complete and utter domination, humiliation, obliteration and devistation of Shakira in a 60-8 Romp. I can't hate though, as Fox is undeniably hot, no doubt a top contender in the contest who continues to build momentum each and every week. I gotta give her credit for this weeks showing. Any woman that can gain 52 more votes than Shakira in a toe to toe battle is a woman I certianly don't have a problem calling the champ.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has there ever been a bigger bashing than Megan Fox over Shakira... that was slaughter.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Scarlett is gonna get it! Fuck that fucking bitch!

If people are going to hijack Megan for that, then I want to hear it. Give me more reason to support Megan Fox. Hijack Megan, and I hope that if those two run into each other that Megan will put an end to Scarlett's tenure here. The hard way.

I never thought I would get this way about Scarlett, but it feels good to get this off my chest.

AmericanSymbol
Board Regular
Member # 33897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmericanSymbol   Email AmericanSymbol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MEGAN is gonna get it. Not Scarlett.

When Fox finally loses next week, I will lift up her skirt to show the whole world that that dirtSKANK is really a fucking transsexual! I SWEAR that girl is a tranny. The truth will set the whole world free.

If it's Scarlett facing Megan, then Megan won't stand a fucking chance.

Death to Megan Fox.

Posts: 25 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links