Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The New Bachelorette Commercial (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The New Bachelorette Commercial
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She definitely has good looking feet

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://starcasm.net/archives/5385

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ThAt first episode was funny. He gets her to take off her shoes and dip her feet in the pool. Only for some other guy to steal her away. Then the other guy puts her feet on his lap and dries them off. Foot fetish guy got screwed. Hope in goes in for a massage in the next episode.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Bachelorette is one of the funniest shows on TV. There is nothing quite like watching a room full of douchebags go after each other.

This season looks like it will be even better than the last Bachelorette. At least this Bachelorette has a personality. DeAnna Pappas, or whatever her name was, was like a robot.

[ May 19, 2009, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: vanderfeet ]

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i disagree. i thought deanna was cool.. and pretty damn hot. i think jillian is plain old fucking annoying and not attractive.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
i disagree. i thought deanna was cool.. and pretty damn hot. i think jillian is plain old fucking annoying and not attractive.

I wasn't impressed by her at first, either. But by the end of the episode, I went from thinking she wasn't anything special, to thinking she was pretty damn attractive. Strange how that works sometimes...

I can see why you would think she is annoying, though..

As for Deanna, she is smokin, I agree. But the personality was AWOL, in my opinion.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

But the personality was AWOL

hmm.. ok.. and your point being? [Wink] [Laugh]
i wont be able to stand 15 mins of a show focused on her to reach that point where i might find her attractive. my wife is a fan of this shit series and i dealt with the last season mostly cause i was crushing in melissa and i was SO happy when she was booted. my wife will be working more nights so avoiding this show will be the only upside to that.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's definitely one of us.

He dropped the 'f-word'

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lust4latinafeet:
Here's what she(Julian Harris) said about him having a foot fetish:

Jeane Jakle: Good. I'm kind of intrigued by this Texan who is a financial analyst. But anyway his name is Tanner P.

Jillian Harris: Oh yes.

Jeane Jakle: And he said immediately he was obsessed with your feet.

Jillian Harris: Yes.

Jeane Jakle: Could you elaborate on that a little?

Jillian Harris: I can't elaborate on it too much. But Tanner has a foot fetish and he loves feet and I think it was really cute. I mean I don't really love my feet, my one toe is longer than the other toes and they're wrinkly. But he found them really beautiful, so yes, I mean he's a doll. So I think that his foot fetish was really cute.

Jeane Jakle: So you didn't mind that at all?

Jillian Harris: No, like you say these are the quirky things that make people unique and make people stand out, and I love it when people embrace their differences. I love it when people can say like I have a foot fetish and that's me. I love that I think that's very attractive.

awesome

i too agree that he came off a little strong which some people might think is creepy, but you have to respect how open and honest he was about what he likes, just like this woman does

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links