Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NF Fashionistas -- Week 16. Hot Celebs' Feet are Second to No Average Jane (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NF Fashionistas -- Week 16. Hot Celebs' Feet are Second to No Average Jane
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow how come this poll ended so early this time...don't they usually stop on Sundays. Megan looks stunning in her pics as usual and Jessica Biel looks really sweet in that clingy dress. Lovely photos of both women while Rachels' toes look tan and sexy in her pics.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Wow how come this poll ended so early this time...don't they usually stop on Sundays.

No. It starts Tuesdays and ends on Fridays. It's been like this every week.

----

THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

**The first number next to each name stands for the number of wins. The second number is for losses. The third stands for the number of ties, and the last number is her winning percentage.**

American Female Class

Division I

Jessica Alba 12-3-0-.800 -- *Division Champion*
Rachel Bilson 4-11-0-.266
Hayden Panettiere 3-12-0-.200
Mandy Moore 2-13-0-.133

Division II

Maria Menounos 9-6-0-.600 -- *Division Champion*
Jessica Biel 8-7-0-.533
Christina Aguilera 7-8-0-.466
Jennifer Love-Hewitt 1-14-0-.066

Division III

Carmen Electra 15-0-0-1.000
Kim Kardashian 14-1-0-.933
Charlize Theron 8-7-0-.533
Ashlee Simpson 3-12-0-.200

Division IV

Adriana Lima 11-4-0-.733
Eva Longoria 11-4-0-.733
Jennifer Aniston 6-7-0-.533
Brooke Burke 7-8-0-.466

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Beckinsale 13-2-0-.866
Scarlett Johansson 12-3-0-.800
Brittany Snow 4-11-0-.266
Cindy Crawford 1-14-0-.066

Division II

Paris Hilton 9-6-0-.600
Jessica Simpson 8-7-0-.533
Tara Reid 5-10-0-.333
Hilary Duff 2-13-0-.133

Division III

Megan Fox 15-0-0-1.000 -- *Division Champion*
Lindsay Lohan 9-6-0-.600
Sarah Michelle-Gellar 6-9-0-.400
Shakira 2-13-0-.133

Division IV

Eva Mendes 14-1-0-.923 -- *Division Champion*
Katharine McPhee 8-7-0-.533
Vanessa Hudgens 6-9-0-.400
Elisha Cuthbert 4-11-0-.266

----

With Week 16 in the books, we move into Week 17 in where it will be the final week of the regular season. With playoff spots still vacant, next week promises to be one that will be full of thick tensions and high-stakes drama as some of these girls are still making that push to be among the elite and compete for the chance of donning the Salvatore Ferragamo and bare the title of World's Sexiest Feet.

----

Jessica Alba continues to be a solid symbol of dominance in the AFC. Even though she defeated an NFC member in Vanessa Hudgens, she has proven to be one of the girls who is in the category of those who can go very deep in the playoffs. She has done better for herself than she did last year even though the competition is stacked with girls who are more popular and well known than they were last year. She has gotten better with time and, unlike last year, she is in good position of being ranked number 2 in the AFC playoffs, thus securing a first round bye. She didn't get that opportunity last year as she was ranked number 3. When a girl is doing better against a more impressive roster, then she is something to be feared about. Jessica Alba is one of those girls.

Not only has Alba been one of the more prominent ones in the AFC, she has been too dominant in her own division. She has three more wins than the other three girls in her division COMBINED:

Jessica Alba -- 12
____

Rachel Bilson -- 4
Hayden Panettiere -- 3
Mandy Moore -- 2
____
Total = 9

The only other girl who can say that she had three more wins than the other three girls in her division combined, going into Week 17, is Jessica Simpson when she took hold of her division last year.

The amazing part about Jessica Alba this year is that she is this dominant in a division where Mandy Moore was one good enough to make the playoffs last year as one of the two wild cards AND in the same division in where the other two girls are VERY popular in Lord Lucan's Celebrity section on this forum. With Bilson and Panettiere being featured in his section on a regular basis, one would think that they would give Jessica Alba a run for her money and while competing for spots in the playoffs. Lucan does what he can to give recognition to the hot and popular celebs. In the NF Fashionistas, when they are asked to take part in the most prominent foot fetish contest, Bilson and Panettiere failed miserably under the most brightest spotlights. In the Major Leagues, both of them could not live up to expectations and have become big disappointments. The voters have shown their true colors by saying that Jessica Alba lives on a far larger scale than the rest of her division.

And I dare someone to say, "Well that's because you gave the other girls a much tougher schedule than Alba." If someone were to say that, then I will come back with proof that that was not really the case.

Alba is anxious to get the playoffs started.

----

Kate Beckinsale was on fire from Day One of the season. She was always next to Megan Fox, competing for the number one spot in the NFC playoffs. Going into Week 15, Kate was in excellent shape of getting that spot. Then she lost to Scarlett Johansson and now Megan Fox. And now, instead of getting the top spot, there's now a great possibility that she will be one of the wild cards, thus being forced to compete in the first round instead of getting the bye. With Eva Mendes not losing, Kate's world has taken a dramatic change over the course of two weeks. Her mind must be running a thousand miles per hour trying to figure out what the heck is going on?

Johansson has been under the radar because she's been losing matches while Beckinsale was on her winning streak. It was viewed that Scarlett was going to be ranked number 5 by getting the first wild card spot. Now, with a week to go, she could win her division again.

Just when you thought you had this game figured out, new story lines pop up at the last minute.

----

Next week is the final chance for Lima and Longoria to make a perfect push to see who wins the division. This is the first time in this contest's history that the top two girls in a division go into Week 17 with identical records. The girl who ends up with the better record will be division champion while the loser will make the playoffs as the sixth seed for the AFC. Each of them knows what's at stake. It's time for them to show the world why they are as hot as everyone says they are.

----

Hilton is in serious trouble. That loss to Gellar could the one that is responsible should Paris fail to make the playoffs. That loss could've been the one that was one too many for her. This is more proof that your votes do count. Otherwise Hilton would've been division champion as we speak. Instead, she faces a must-win situation if she hopes to make the playoffs. Hard work and dedication are what makes playoff appearances. Jessica Simpson kept herself dedicated, and for sticking in there by not giving up, she could find herself in the playoffs after all.

----

The biggest story going into next week, or course, are Carmen Electra and Megan Fox. They are the only two left who remain undefeated. The whole world will be watching to see if anyone loses focus and loses her match on the final week of the season. Like Jessica Alba, each one has done excellent work in a place that's more stacked than it was last year. For Carmen to do this well speaks volumes as to why she is the defending champion. For Megan Fox, she's a rookie in this game but is playing as if she's done this many times before. Megan Fox is a phenomenon by becoming an instant sensation and is a huge reason why this game is the most popular on the planet.

Megan is ready for the playoffs. After her win last week to Lima and the one this week to Beckinsale, she's seems poised to release her greatest anger and sex appeal in front of an audience that will pay even CLOSER attention to what she does.

A quote from Nusuth on Megan Fox from his celebrity blog: "She's so freaky, too. I bet she'd be willing to give a kinky foot job."

Here's another quote from Megan Fox that goes with what Nusuth said. It's also something Cain, Duffy, and especially Bloodspill will like (I'm NOT making this up):

"Because of some things I've said, some jokes I've made, I've got this wild, crazy reputation. Like I'm into sex with knives."

She was laughing at the thought of getting off with knives.

"I'm not promiscuous. I'm extraordinarily sexual within any monogamous relationship. Nothing is off-limits."

Did you read the last sentence, folks? Let me repeat it: "Nothing is off-limits." NOTHING. So that answers Nusuth's satisfaction. You want a freaky foot job, Megan can make an arrangement for that.

Megan Fox --
http://meganfox-online.net/coppermine/displayimage.php?pid=12452&fullsize=1
http://meganfox-online.net/coppermine/displayimage.php?pid=12644&fullsize=1
http://meganfox-online.net/coppermine/displayimage.php?pid=13385&fullsize=1
http://meganfox-online.net/coppermine/displayimage.php?pid=13398&fullsize=1 (Closeup)

Speaking of sex with knives. There is another girl in this contest who might not be adverse to the idea.

Lindsay Lohan's Knife Fetish --
http://www.lindsay-lohan.net/gallery/data/1167/lindsay-lohan_dot_net-playingwithknife0004.jpg
http://www.lindsay-lohan.net/gallery/data/1167/lindsay-lohan_dot_net-playingwithknife0003.jpg
http://www.lindsay-lohan.net/gallery/data/1167/lindsay-lohan_dot_net-playingwithknife0002.jpg

She could've been joking around, but I loved how she toyed around with its appeal.

Like some of the others, she still has a playoff spot to fill.

----

The season comes to an end next week. After that we will have all of our spots occupied for the playoffs. This will be a memorable Week 17 and I hope everyone joins in to vote as the matches get posted on Tuesday night.

Thanks for the support and we'll finish this season with a bang!

--National

[ May 31, 2009, 03:03 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Night in Paris
Board Regular
Member # 34431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Night in Paris   Email Night in Paris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's me, Bitches!

Don't worry, my lover and haters, I was not going to let this contest go into the final week of the season without having you folks hear from me. I was, like, sooooooooooo busy relaxing in my canape bed and writing personal thoughts in my diary. I was also too busy getting wasted at these fucking parties. I think I'm sick, or something.

But I turn my back for a minute and look what happens. I mean, I like Sarah 'n stuff but this is, like, sooooooo bullshit, like, this is adding to my discomfort of feeling dizzy from partying too hard. Like, I can't believe it 'n stuff. Now, as we move into the final week of the regular season, Paris will know what to do. Paris Hilton is not here to disappoint National by not making the playoffs after getting off to a great start. Jensen must be feeling that Jessica Simpson chances of making the playoffs has a light of the end of the tunnel after all. Well, guess what? Paris Hilton is hot and she knows it. That is what's going to get her one step closer into winning the championship. The haters will vote for Paris, too. Like, totally!

But my biggest story of the week is the drunk guy coming to terms of reality and admitting that Megan Fox is, like, soooo much better than my good-for-nothin cook and floor moper, Shakira. Shakira is not my REAL cook and floor cleaner. I have somone else doing that for me but it's entertaining when I have thoughts of Shakira doing the same. Perhaps he's too embarrassed to come back and face the audience for having said the things he said. He might be regretting what he said and now he's having to eat them. Why? Like you said: Megan is the Goddess and Shakira is a stick in the mud or the dirt underneath Paris' shoes (I forget which it was).

To end my comments, I would like to thank my friends for driving me home from the nights of hard partying this week. You're suck angels! But at least I can live with the comfort of knowing that I won't be like many others in here who work in jobs, busting their asses, trying to make ends meet. While I am on vacation and still get money.

I can't wait for the playoffs so that Paris can compete in it with the rest of the hottest of the hottest.

Why? Cause Paris Hilton is hot, BITCHES!

--------------------
Paris Hilton's BFF -- Best Fuck Forever

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BloodSpill
Board Regular
Member # 34061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BloodSpill   Email BloodSpill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm more convinced that Megan is my dream girl after having read that quote from her. Even if she was being playful and joking around she scored points on my card for having said something like that in the first place.

Megan is an awesome girl! The high heels she wears goes to validate her reputation as a bad-ass. This contest does everything to highlight what different guys like about the different appeal to our foot fetish.

Speaking of different appeal, these pictures of Lindsay HOT! Another reason why this is the best celeb game. Sure, we have the foot fetish. But there are other things that appeal to us that we have come to appreciate. For me, it's the knife play. Seeing these two fucking around with them is very hot. Everything is highlighted when famous women do it and seeing Lohan pull this stunt is priceless.

http://www.lindsay-lohan.net/gallery/data/1167/lindsay-lohan_dot_net-playingwithknife0004.jpg
http://www.lindsay-lohan.net/gallery/data/1167/lindsay-lohan_dot_net-playingwithknife0003.jpg
http://www.lindsay-lohan.net/gallery/data/1167/lindsay-lohan_dot_net-playingwithknife0002.jpg

Thanks, National for the quotes and the pictures. Megan's close up is real grand. I just LOVE it!

I can't wait for the final week of the season and I can't wait to see who Megan Fox faces in an attempt to finish the season 16-0.

Posts: 32 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jensen
Major Player
Member # 33746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jensen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another thing I like about this game is when National gives an in depth overview of how the week went and how he gives us a bit of a history lesson on what happened in the game's history. it shows that he has things put together nicely and well organized. For example, that chart he posted about Jessica Alba's dominance over the rest of her division and how Jessica Simpson was the only other girl to pull off an identical feat. If I ran this, I would've have even thought about looking up for such a stat.

Speaking of Simpson, I'm now very excited from the possibility that Simpson could actually win her division after everyone's been paying so much attention to Paris Hilton for so long. What a turn of even that would be. This contest has a weird way of operating. Jessica Simpson has done a fantastic job of keeping up with Hilton in the times where hilton was on her winning streak. Good things happen to good people. I hope something happens to Simpson just in time for the final moment of the season.

The playoffs will certainly heat things up. I'm very nervous about how things play out for the final week.

Posts: 133 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks quoting me National. i feel honored. [Smile]

i cant wait to see the last set of matchups next week. i have 2 favorites next week already.. jessica simpson and whomever is against paris-ite. [Laugh]

i have no worries though because even if paris wins next week, there is no chance in hell she'll even come close to making it past her 1st round in the playoffs.

two last things:
quote:

...relaxing in my canape bed...

wtf is a canape bed???? one thing i must give you nite in paris-ite.. you are about as smart as paris-ite. [Laugh] maybe you meant canopy?
and..
quote:

I think I'm sick, or something.

truer words were never typed by that keyboard.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

Not only has Alba been one of the more prominent ones in the AFC, she has been too dominant in her own division. She has three more wins than the other three girls in her division COMBINED:

Jessica Alba -- 12
____

Rachel Bilson -- 4
Hayden Panettiere -- 3
Mandy Moore -- 2
____
Total = 9

The amazing part about Jessica Alba this year is that she is this dominant in a division where Mandy Moore was one good enough to make the playoffs last year as one of the two wild cards AND in the same division in where the other two girls are VERY popular in Lord Lucan's Celebrity section on this forum. With Bilson and Panettiere being featured in his section on a regular basis, one would think that they would give Jessica Alba a run for her money and while competing for spots in the playoffs. Lucan does what he can to give recognition to the hot and popular celebs. In the NF Fashionistas, when they are asked to take part in the most prominent foot fetish contest, Bilson and Panettiere failed miserably under the most brightest spotlights. In the Major Leagues, both of them could not live up to expectations and have become big disappointments. The voters have shown their true colors by saying that Jessica Alba lives on a far larger scale than the rest of her division.

I'm so glad this game was constructed because we get to REALLY see who the people in here like more than anyone else. Alba has proven herself to be a lasting figure in the foot fetish celebrity world. This contest really measures just how good these other people say they are. I do find it quite amazing that even though the other three girls in that division are popular in Lord Lucan's, they can't handle the pressure when they are compared to other hot women. This is the only game that called them out, only to see them become second rate. It's amazing to see such big stars fall into oblivion. In some other lame contest, these two will be among the best. But not in here.

I'm not sure what to make of Hayden and Rachel's failed attempt to be among the brightest stars in this contest. I certainly thought they would make a splash, especially Hayden since she's more popular than Bilson.

This is the game that says, "If you think YOUR girl is best, then we should put her to the ultimate test."

Onto Megan Fox. That quote where she said that nothing is off limits was music to my sex drive. That's why she will be known as MEGA Fox when all is said and done. That close up is another dream come true. THAT is what a good picture looks like (as well as all of the others posted of her in this contest). For my ultimate Megan fix, I go here to look at her pictures.

I will have to admit, though, that I am as nervous as fuck to see who Megan will be up against for Week 17. I don't know if National is going to put Megan through another tough match. She has a streak that she wants to keep perfect. I'm VERY nervous. Next week hold all of the answers.

I bet that Martini guy is nervous about Electra's chances of finishing the season undefeated. A lot is riding on the line for a number of these girls.

Where's the drunk guy? I have not heard from him since he came clean about his true feelings he's been hiding about Megan Fox (now I'm starting to sound like Paris when he talks about Nusuth's supposed true feelings about Hilton). I think he wants to take his words back. But what why the hell would he want to beg Shakira to take him back? There's nothing to Shakira.

I'm interested to see what he has to say for himself. The only legitimate excuse he has for not responding is that he had a family emergency or something like it (I hope it wasn't that). We can excuse that. But other than that, he has to explain himself.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Night in Paris
Board Regular
Member # 34431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Night in Paris   Email Night in Paris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's me, Bithces! Paris Hilton, the drama queen.

I like it how my little SlaveBitch shoots cum all over my (or Paris Hitlon's, whichever you prefer) comments when he has something smart to say. For example,

quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
wtf is a canape bed???? one thing i must give you nite in paris-ite.. you are about as smart as paris-ite. [Laugh] maybe you meant canopy?

You, like, sooooooooooooo got me there. What am I gonna do? You're sooooooo funny.

Yes, I did mean canopy, SlaveBitch! Now that you've guessed what I've meant to say, I guess this means that you want to sleep with me in my canopy bed, doesn't it, SlaveBitch? I'll probably share with you my most inner-most thoughts in my diary.

And since we're on the topic of spelling errors, why don't you capitalize your letters in places where they need to be capitalized, you little kindergartener? You have got to be one of those five year old kids who don't know when a letter needs capitalization. Too lazy to press the "shift" button when you type your little wittle love notes to me? Oh, WOW, you got me on a little mistake with my canopy bed. Where were you when I misspelled something else? Oh, that's right -- up until that moment, I haven't misspelled another word.

Now grow up. Even the drunk guy knows when to put capitals when he types and writes. I seriously doubt that you take a pencil (you've never used a pen in your life) and place capitals in the beginning of each sentence. Everything is in lowercase. You probably write your letters VERY big and all wobbly like a five year old would. I, Paris Hilton (I know you get a kick out of it when I refer myself to Hilton herself), write neatly and properly.

And about the part where you said that truer words have never been typed on my keyboard: I was literally sick in my bed. Dying, in fact, because of my hard partying ways. My life was slipping away before my grasp. Paris Hilton came to see me at the hospital and wished my luck as I slipped into a coma. And you poke fun at that? YOU'RE the sicko, sicko! Now, if you meant that I'm sick in the mind, then all that is is my way of irritating you. Just for the heck of it. It's also my way of entertaining my supporters out there who will help Paris Hilton get past the first round of the playoffs. Right, Nusuth?

I like to wish all of my Bitches a very good night.

Bitches!

--------------------

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I guess this means that you want to sleep with me in my canopy bed

wow.. i think i hear your innermost fantasies coming to the surface. all this time everyone had to read all your silly theories about how it was my hidden desire that i wanted to be with paris-ite when i am coming to realize that its really the other way around.. or something like that since you have this weird split personality thing where sometimes you think you are paris-ite and other times you think you are a friend of paris-ite.

quote:

I was literally sick in my bed

that was a just a physical manifestation of your unstable deteriorating mental state. translation for you: you're sick in the head and it makes your body sick.

quote:

I haven't misspelled another word

quote:

It's me, Bithces..

..or Paris Hitlon's..

..and wished my luck as I..

..then all that is is my way of irritating you..

nothing else needed.
QED [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jensen
Major Player
Member # 33746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jensen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's time to see what will happen to Carmen, Megan, Paris and Jessica, among others. I can't wait until the new matches go up tonight.

The wait will finally be over.

Posts: 133 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Night in Paris
Board Regular
Member # 34431

It's Tuesday. So let's get this party started, Bitches!

Real brief: I have somethings to admit to.

1. I can't spel.
2. I iz a colege stoodent.
3. There are three kinds of peeple in this world. Those who can count and those who can't.

And about that canopy and diary thing: again, that's my way of messing with your head. I have a sick sense of humor, in case you didn't notice. Go on and pretend you didn't read that part and continue your support for Paris Hilton.

Bye, Bitches!

--------------------

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

odd how you 'admit' to things and, in the same post, give the mother of all excuses.. 'i meant to do that'

the veneer is wearing thin.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links