Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Latest Twitter Post or Can You Top This? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Latest Twitter Post or Can You Top This?
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, here's an entire thread of goodwill towards Tanner P and his foot fetish:

http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelorette/index?pn=mb&cat=197880&tid=661586

There's actually several threads over there which, though there's some negativity, actually contain a surprising amount of positivity as well. A lot of girls dig this guy.

[ June 02, 2009, 01:42 PM: Message edited by: vanderfeet ]

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and then, just when you think all is lost, along come a "tweet" like this one...

nancytex: Bachelorette Recap: Anger Management dude is endlessly entertaining, but Foot Fetish dude makes my life. Seriously - I eat this sh&t up!

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
vanderfeet, thank you very very much for taking time to post...

your comments are awesome...

I think you got the "swing" of it...(no pun intended, I swear!) [Wink]

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When the Bachelorette ends Twitter gets flooded with 'foot fetish' tweets.

Maybe realbaresoles or one of the great candid vid snappers is out again

ModelTiffanyL's "foot fetish" Tweet

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I was posting one brand new result came up. I figured i'd show that one too

Latest 'foot fetish' result on Twitter

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feet-e-zine:

I think you got the "swing" of it...(no pun intended, I swear!) [Wink]

That's a relief, because, frankly, there was no pun detected, either! [Smile]

Edit: Oh yeah, monkeys swing. Huzzah for wordplay!

[ June 02, 2009, 02:15 PM: Message edited by: vanderfeet ]

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is it with Twitter anyways? It seems like yet another outlet for people to say dumb things safe in the comfort that they're aren't doing it to someone's face.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

"Twitter" is a fantastic "Social Network" tool that can be used for both "good" and "evil"...

I have found over the years that no matter what the "network", there are some folks who manage to say "dumb" things...

For example, I have lost track of all the "stupid", and "dumb" things people have posted here at this forum...crazy hurtful things that made me say to myself "WTF!"

I love Twitter because it tugs at a "web thread" in the "electronic spider web" and permits a look inside that I might not otherwise have or enjoy...

Fascinating!

For example, here is a little gem I enjoyed finding very much!

feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Not sure how to respond to this one...whats the proper answer? Something like "OK!"...

Your wish is our command!

feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Twitter is so funny...

a potential best of twitter post

feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

this one is good too!

some may like this...

swimming with the tide...

Im just saying...

Pedamundo...

[ June 12, 2009, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: feet-e-zine ]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links