Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas -- Week 17. Celebrity Feet Serving Its Season Finale. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: National Fashionistas -- Week 17. Celebrity Feet Serving Its Season Finale.
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Megan Fox IS the complete woman and THE ultimate Goddess of the world! She has completed the PERFECT season. Now she encounters the playoffs. And unlike the 2007 Patriots, Megan will not choke in the finals after winning every game before that. Fox will complete the entire picture by winning the Salvatore Ferragamo and be crowned the WORLD champion.

I can't what National has to say about all of this because I'm sure he can put it into better words than I can.

What a great feeling this is. This is cause for a celebration.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!! I just got home from vacation, voted with about 45 minutes to go before the cutoff and my vote brought Jessica Simpson to with in one of Hilton but nobody else must have voted after that as it's closed now and Hilton won it. I'm not really much of a Jessica Simpson fan but there's really no comparison when it comes to her and Hilton. Simpson's feet feet are about 1000x hotter, and if you compare the rest of their bodies Jessica's about 10x hotter in every other physical catagory. Add to that the fact that Paris Hilton may be the only girl in this contest Jessica Simpson could be paired with where Simpson is actually the smarter of the two, and there's no logical reason why anyone could submit a vote for Hilton for having a superior anything to Jessica Simpson. People have been voting for the dumb bitch all year though so it should come as no surprise she finished the season with another robbery over a far prettier woman with much hotter feet.

How about Brooke Burke this week!!!! Definatly her hottest pic of probably the entire two seasons and she needed it to even hang with Biel. Not only did she hang, she managed to pull off the victory.

Theron-Menounose was a war. Charlize didn't have her best pics this week and I think that's what cost her. After thinking she'd be an easy choice comparing the pics made it a toss up for me, I went with Theron but Menounose got the best of her in a dandy.

Christina Aguilera was back with her A game this week. These pics with the doll were the ones I had referenced a couple of weeks ago as some of her best as they appeared last year as well. They didn't disappoint and proved that when she wants to be she there's absolutely no doubt that she is Sexy as Fuck. Up against Christina with those pictures, Hewitt didn't stand a chance.

Panettiere and Bilson was a toss up for me. I ended up going with Bilson, the masses ended up going with Hayden. Can't argue as it was a very even matchup.

I had Alba crushing Moore and Lima crushing Longoria. Both Alba and Lima won but it wasn't as easy for Adriana as I thought it would be.

Cuthbert beat Crawford but Cindy looked smoking this week. I wonder if people have been checking her pics each week or if they'd written her off after the slow start she had. The last couple of weeks she's had some smoking pics where her feet looked wonderful. I voted for her this week in a losing effort.

I had Beckinsale over Reid but I have to say that pic of Reid right out of 'er was pretty awesome.

I went with Lohan over Mendes. Mendes is hot and sometimes her feet look great but other times I find they look overly veiney. That look swung me over to a Lohan vote this week but it wasn't enough as Eva emerged victorious.

I had Scarlett Johansson over Snow in a Romp. Brittnay Snow really pissed me off last week as I was in a rush while voting and trying to throw together a quick recap post on the action before I headed out to Cape Breton on Vacation. I clicked on a pic of Brittnay Snow and my computer
froze and I had to reboot and didn't have time to redo my post. I did vote though. Anyways, I was happy to see Scarlett Johansson drew Brittnay as I knew she'd extract a painful revenge on her that would more than compensate for my computer problems last week. It wasn't as lop sided as I figured it would be, but it was still a pretty good beating by Scarlett none the less.

Katharine McPhee was robbed. Well she wasn't robbed. She just doesn't get the respect she deserves in this contest. She's a hottie that's average by hollywood's hottie standards, but her feet are so extrordinarly exceptional that it's a travisty that she's not ranked amoung the top seeds to win the whole thing, and it turns out she's not even in the playoffs. That is fucked as her feet are absolutely flawless.

Megan Fox is a Goddess. Sarah Michelle-Gellar is awesome, she has great feet, but she's in there with Megan Fox and that's really all that needs to be said about it...you look at it on paper, you feel sorry for Gellar for a moment before Fox pounces on her snapping you out of it. Then you can't help but watch the slaughter without blinking an eye as Megan locks you into her trance and continues to establish herself as the most dominant woman in the National Femme Fashionistas.

Ashlee Simpson and Hilary Duff was a pretty good matchup. I knew this one would go either way and it ended fairly close. I had Duff but Ashlee managed to walk away with the W. If only Jessica had of been able to pull it off it would have been a great week for the Simpson family. Instead of celebrating a closley contested win to close out a decent season for Ashlee, all the focus at the Simpson family Dinner table will be centered on how close Jessica was to catching Paris Hilton only to have the poor taste of one too many people here at Wu's spoil everything on her.

Poor Shakira, obliterated by Jennifer Aniston to close off a season that will haunt her all summer, if not for an eternity. After a solid season last year she just got steamrolled this season, varifying that most of what Duffy and Shawna have been saying has been true. She really is just a stick in the mud. I voted for Longoria last week against her but I voted for her this week over Aniston who's got those veiny and boney feet going which I don't find attractive at all. If Shakira can't beat Aniston then she has no business even being in the contest. Not only did she lose, she got fucking smoked.

This post wouldn't be complete without mentioning the Upset of the Year! In the final week of the season, the defending champion Carmen Electra looked to complete the Undefeeted season and strut into the playoffs looking Untouchable. Then Kim Kardashian comes along and stops her in her fucking tracks! What a shocker that was for me. I voted for Electra as I think she's clearly got the better looking feet, but it's definatly good for the game for this upset to have happened when it did. What does it mean? Was Carmen and her supporters taking things for granted? Did they mail this one in while resting up for the playoffs? Or have we seen a changing of the guard or perhaps a passing of the torch? What type of implications will it have on the playoffs? They're both 15-1 and both have a win a piece over eachother for top spot in their conference so National will have to get a little deeper into tiebreaker mode to declare a division winner. Either way I would have to think it makes Kardashian an automatic top 3 seed going into the playoffs. I think they'll likely meet for the rubber match in the semi's and Electra will rise to the occasion and get her back.

I'll tell you who's gotta be smiling like a butcher's dog seeing this upset unfold in the final week of the season...MEGAN FOX!!!! With Carmen's loss Fox not only claimed sole ownership of first overall in the league with her win over Gellar and rides a perfect season into the playoffs, but at the same time she saw vulnerablility in her most likely nemisis. She smells the blood of Carmen Electra and I think she likes it. It's also gotta make one wonder what happens if Kardashian finds herself in there with Fox, if she was able to stop the imovable object in Carmen Electra who seemed cemented at the top of this game and all that it stands for, who's to say she can't stop the Irresistable Force that has Been Megan Fox...

I'll tell you one person who would say she can't. ME! Megan Fox is a Toetal Goddess! With Transformers II hitting the Theaters, an Undefeeted Season under her belt, an ever growing fan base that simply cannot get enough of this Amped up Angelina... this Modern day Marilyn... This Femme Fashionista Phenom we know as Megan Fox, is poised to crush the field beneath her heels and emerge as this years champion. Bring on the Playoffs Baby!!!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The regular season is finally over and we will now shift our focus for more meaningful implications into the playoffs.

The season has really established itself as being the pastime that cements our celebration into foot fetishism within the companies of the hottest and most celebrated women on the planet.

The voters really came out this year in support of who they really like more than other. In the end of each week, the wins were what mattered most and the wins were what really spoke louder than the opinions expressed here.

----

We should all take this time to give immense credit to someone who has really been a source of almost no fascination in the foot fetish world. A lady whose name does not come up very often when discussing which celeb has the hottest feet in the world. However, she has found herself at home in the National Femme Fashionistas and is ready to show the world just how overlooked she has been.

When the playoffs arrive next week, the world will be put on notice and the foot fetishists will come to see why she is regarded as one of the sexiest women in the world by millions of men around the world. After being in the shadows for so long in the foot fetish celebrity scene, she is now Mainstream.

Everyone, I give you ....

Adriana Lima
American Female Class Division IV Champion --

http://www.host-my-pic.com/Pix/LimaAdriana96642922008.jpg
http://www.host-my-pic.com/Pix/LimaAdriana986122922008.jpg
http://www.host-my-pic.com/Pix/LimaAdriana899562922008.jpg

The NEW Division IV Champion of the AFC is Adriana Lima. Last year she finished third in her division after compiling an 8-8 record. For a complete reinvention, she has really stepped up to finish with a 12-3 record. All last year I knew there was something that the masses were missing out on. I couldn't quite figure out what it was, but I felt she deserved a second chance at the contest. I could not bring back the girl who finished second in that division last year because I simply felt that she would be boring for the cast I had this year. I felt she would do worse the way Mandy Moore turned out to be.

This game is the first to bring Lima to the forefront as someone who should be a prominent figure in the foot fetish game.

She knows what it's like to shine in the spotlight by posing for the audience in these Victoria's Secret fashion shows. Now she takes on a whole new challenge in where, unlike Victoria's, every girl is in it for herself. She will come to terms of how judgmental the voters here can be.

After the tragedy that plagued Brasil surrounding Air France's flight 447 crash, the country has some uplifting spirits to help ease their grief. Lima's divisional crowning couldn't have come at a better time. The whole country watched as Lima restored couture and meaning to her fellow Brasilians. When she kicked in the winning goal, all you heard on the TV was, "GOOOOOOOOAL!" Over and over again.

The World Cup is usually ruled by the Brasilians. Lima is set to vow that the Fashionistas will be Brasil's NEW World Cup tournament.

The only girl who has given Megan Fox a run for her money will now be bothersome for those in the AFC playoffs.

----

Kate Beckinsale has taught us that this game carries a long season with it. Even though she wasn't talked about that much she, along with Electra and Fox, was riding on an undefeated streak. It looked as if Scarlett couldn't catch her after losing a few matches of her own. Then Kate slipped a few times while Scarlett was staying put and while Eva Mendes was sneaking ahead of Kate. Scarlett almost won the division. Had it not been for that loss to Cristina Aguilera, Johansson could have been the champion of her division again if the tie breaker went her way.

Scarlett Johansson will be in the playoffs as a wild card while the NEW division champion is Kate Beckinsale

Kate Beckinsale
National Female Class Division I Champion --

http://img.celebies.com/img/p/882/large/KATE%20403.jpg

----

Paris Hilton has been the source of bizarre and great spectacles. She started the season losing her first two matches before going on a seven-game winning streak. From there she was wishy-washy, to the point where she could've missed the playoffs entirely. After her first 9 matches, she finishes the season losing more than half her matches. She and Jessica Simpson showed that this season can be a long battle.

But more than that, she was also shrouded in a bit of controversy when there were jokes or accusations of a fix being in, someone tampering with the votes. Personally, that was the ONLY division in where I didn't care who came out of it as champion. Yes, I have preferences just like everyone else. But at the same time (just like foot_fashion_industry), that was the only division where I felt that anyone was going to walk out victorious. To see Paris win her division does not surprise me at all.

Now she enters the playoffs in where of all girls in the NFC, I fell that she is most likely to leave after the first round simply because she has generated more disgust than any other girl in the history of any foot fetish competition. The other girls (regardless of which class they're in) are not hated at all. The voters will like some more than others but they are not hated the way some people have voiced their venomous opinions about Hilton.

In any event, we have a NEW division II champion coming out of the NFC.

Paris Hilton
National Female Class Division II Champion

http://img.celebies.com/img/p/300/large/PARIS%20029.jpg (Portrait)
http://img.celebies.com/img/p/300/large/PARIS%20037.jpg (Portrait)
http://img.celebies.com/img/p/298/large/PARIS%20021.jpg (Portrait)
http://img.celebies.com/img/p/298/large/PARIS%20003.jpg

----

Lindsay Lohan grabs the final spot of the NFC tournament even though she lost to Eva Mendes. What helped was Vanessa Hudgens. Vanessa stuck it to McPhee AGAIN. This rivalry has gone largely undiscussed (for reason I'll never understand). I tried highlighting their feud a few times throughout the course of the season, especially when they faced each other in Week 11. I guess the people swept that under the rug, thinking that nothing important was to come of it. If you thought that, then you couldn't have been more wrong.

Last year, with McPhee as the champion of the division and Hudgens as the second wild card, they faced each other in the first round of the playoffs last year. Vanessa won, despite being seeded lower than McPhee, ending Katharine's year. Now, Hudgens is responsible for denying McPhee access to the playoffs altogether. Vanessa figured, "If I can't be in the playoffs, then neither can she."

For the second year in a row, Vanessa Hudgens has had the last laugh on Katharine McPhee.

A continuation of Vanessa Hudgens --
http://pictures.vanessa-anne.org/albums/LG%20Phone%20Party%20042809/027.jpg (Portrait)
http://pictures.vanessa-anne.org/albums/LG%20Phone%20Party%20042809/038.jpg (Non foot shot)
http://pictures.vanessa-anne.org/albums/LG%20Phone%20Party%20042809/036.jpg (W/ NF Fashionista Prospect Ashley Tisdale)
http://pictures.vanessa-anne.org/albums/LG%20Phone%20Party%20042809/046.jpg
http://pictures.vanessa-anne.org/albums/LG%20Phone%20Party%20042809/040.jpg (Closeup)
http://pictures.vanessa-anne.org/albums/LG%20Phone%20Party%20042809/039.jpg (Closeup)
http://pictures.vanessa-anne.org/albums/LG%20Phone%20Party%20042809/013.jpg (Closeup)

----

For a moment the voters have been waiting for: Carmen Electra VS Kim Kardashian. Who is the division champion between them?

Let's apply the steps.

Step 1 -- Head-to-head.
As we know, both are 1-1 against each other.

Step 2 -- Best record against girls within the division.
As we know, both are 5-1 against division rivals this year.

Step 3 -- Best record in common matches.
Again, their only loss was to each other so with the other opponents they shared, they were unbeaten (That's 10-0, in case you are keeping record).

Step 4 -- Best record against girls within the class.
You already know what I'm going to say. Since their only loss was to each other, let's go to the nest step.

Step 5 -- Strength of victory.
Now it becomes interesting. What this is, is a measure to see who has beaten a more impressive group of girls. Let me explain: Two girls are undefeated. If one of them has beaten girls like Jennifer Love-Hewitt, while the other defeated legitimate competition (girls such as Adriana Lima), who looks better? That's what I thought, too.

Strength of Victory is figured by calculating the combined winning percentage of the opponents a girl has beaten. I need to combine the records of the opponents in each of the girl's wins and calculate the total winning percentage. The girl whose opponents have the higher winning percentage wins the tiebreaker.

Kim Kardashian's opponents -- .442
Carmen Electra's opponents -- .495

The winner, and STILL the division champion, Carmen Electra.

Carmen Electra
American Female Class Division III Champion --

http://img37.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=53757_carmen_549_123_912lo.jpg (A sample reminder to every girl, especially the NFC, of what they're up against)

Again, this is going to go down as perhaps the greatest feud in all celebrity foot fetish contest history. Both girls had me going to work in an attempt to see who was REALLY better between the two going into the playoffs. Carmen Electra will be the number 1 seed (again) for the playoffs. Kardashian will have to settle for being a wild card.

----

And now for something that can't be ignored and something that is a pleasure for me to bring to everyone's attention.

MEGAN FOX
I'm going to stand up and give this girl a round of applause. I have to tell you that that was quite show she has put on for the audience who have taken the wonderment up to its fullest. There is a saying that goes, "Even against a fool, you have to be as naturally cruel." She was a bullet that was thrown faster than any gun could've shot it. She persevered the rough patch towards the end of the season while really bullying her way through the have-nots of this contest. To call these hot women "have-nots" tells you of how deep this contest runs.

Megan Fox will go down as the first girl who has won all sixteen of her regular season matches, making her unbeaten heading into the post-season.

So we have seen history in the ONLY foot fetish celebrity contest that can deliver expensive-caliber matches and drama. It started with a win over Eva Longoria in the Season Premiere, and it has finished in the Season Finale with a win against Sarah Michelle-Gellar. Now this means that if a girl in the NFC hopes to make the Finals Classic, she will have to go through Megan Fox.

Megan Fox IS intoxication. She is just that good.

Megan Fox --
http://meganfox-online.net/coppermine/displayimage.php?pid=13301&fullsize=1 (Holding toy Bumblebee, promoting her movie)
http://meganfox-online.net/coppermine/displayimage.php?pid=13313&fullsize=1 (Holding one-half of what could be the Salvatore Ferragamo)
--
SHOE DEPARTMENT

http://meganfox-online.net/coppermine/displayimage.php?pid=9043&fullsize=1
http://meganfox-online.net/coppermine/albums/sortie/MTV-awards2007/120.jpg
http://meganfox-online.net/coppermine/albums/sortie/MTV-awards2007/124.jpg
http://meganfox-online.net/coppermine/albums/sortie/MTV-awards2007/127.jpg
http://meganfox-online.net/coppermine/albums/sortie/MTV-awards2007/54.jpg
http://meganfox-online.net/coppermine/displayimage.php?pid=16278&fullsize=1 (Closeup)

----

THE FINAL STANDINGS

**The first number next to each name stands for the number of wins. The second number is for losses. The third stands for the number of ties, and the last number is her winning percentage.**

American Female Class

Division I

Jessica Alba 13-3-0-.812 -- **Division Champion**
Hayden Panettiere 4-12-0-.250
Rachel Bilson 4-12-0-.250
Mandy Moore 2-14-0-.125

Division II

Maria Menounos 10-6-0-.625 -- **Division Champion**
Christina Aguilera 8-8-0-.500
Jessica Biel 8-8-0-.500
Jennifer Love-Hewitt 1-15-0-.062

Division III

Carmen Electra 15-1-0-.937 -- **Division Champion**
Kim Kardashian 15-1-0-.937 -- *Wild Card*
Charlize Theron 8-8-0-.500
Ashlee Simpson 4-12-0-.250

Division IV

Adriana Lima 12-4-0-.750 -- **Division Champion**
Eva Longoria 11-5-0-.687 -- *Wild Card*
Jennifer Aniston 9-7-0-.562
Brooke Burke 8-8-0-.500

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Beckinsale 14-2-0-.875 -- **Division Champion**
Scarlett Johansson 13-3-0-.812 -- *Wild Card*
Brittany Snow 4-12-0-.250
Cindy Crawford 1-15-0-.062

Division II

Paris Hilton 10-6-0-.625 -- **Division Champion**
Jessica Simpson 8-8-0-.500
Tara Reid 5-11-0-.312
Hilary Duff 2-14-0-.125

Division III

Megan Fox 16-0-0-1.000 -- **Division Champion**
Lindsay Lohan 9-7-0-.562 -- *Wild Card*
Sarah Michelle-Gellar 6-10-0-.375
Shakira 2-14-0-.125

Division IV

Eva Mendes 15-1-0-.937 -- **Division Champion**
Katharine McPhee 8-8-0-.500
Vanessa Hudgens 7-9-0-.437
Elisha Cuthbert 5-11-0-.312

----

We have come a long way to get to where we are. It has been a constant struggle for every girl, regardless of what her record is. The dedication I put in into making this contest as great as it is has paid off tremendously. I can't believe you people have stuck with me since Day One, helping this contest climb to status bar as the professional league of foot fetish celebration.

It's been so much fun including girls like Hadyen Panettiere, Jennifer Aniston, Brittany Snow, and Hilary Duff. That Hayden VS Bilson match was a rematch from Week 1, in where Bilson got off to a jump start. More people came in to vote as the weeks went along and opinions differed as Hayden got her back. However, I do want to add some of Rachel's pictures one last time before the playoffs start:

Rachel Bilson (Some pictures from this week) --

http://rachel-bilson.net/gallery/albums/public%20appearances/2008/rogan%20for%20target/HQ-046.jpg (Portrait)
http://rachel-bilson.net/gallery/albums/public%20appearances/2008/rogan%20for%20target/HQ-001.jpg
http://rachel-b.org/photos/albums/publicappearances/2008/080515%20The%20Rogan%20for%20Target%20clothing%20line%20debut/019.jpg

Now the Closeups --
http://rachel-bilson.net/gallery/albums/public%20appearances/2008/rogan%20for%20target/HQ-002.jpg
http://rachel-bilson.net/gallery/albums/public%20appearances/2008/rogan%20for%20target/HQ-005.jpg

----

The regular season is over. The playoffs start on WEDNESDAY night, not Tuesday, like we usually did. In the playoffs, voting will start Wednesdays and it will end on Saturdays.

The greatest matches of the year will finally come to a head. Dreams will be made, others will shatter.

Thank you very much for participating and will hope to see you again next week when the REAL season begins. The playoffs are finally upon us!

--National

[ June 07, 2009, 03:05 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Night in Paris
Board Regular
Member # 34431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Night in Paris   Email Night in Paris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, my little Bitches!

It's Paris Hilton, back in your faces. What a sensational week this has been for me and the Hilton family! The fact that Paris is the most unwanted girl in this contest AND manages to get into the playoffs is a reality that you haters must face. I was chatting with a friend online about Paris Hilton and, like, how hot she was 'n stuff like that when I realized that the polls had closed 10 minutes before.

I started crying because the feeling had finally settled in that Paris was going to be in the playoffs. Tears of joy and prosperity. The nonsense and torture that Paris had to endure throughout the year and still be able to make it past it shows that the people are willing to get past the hate and prejudice that had become as part of the reason to not vote for me.

There are a few people I want to thank as I accept this award for this division. I want to thank National for looking after Paris and showing nice pictures every week so that Paris can have a fair shot against her opponents. And also for giving Paris Hilton a chance to participate in this contest. I know I will never participate in another celebrity foot contest even if Paris' name was on the ballot. This game shows the strength and character that one needs to get through the joys and struggles that it takes to become the best at this. It makes people express opinions that they didn't know where there. For example, the drunk guy being on the Fox fanclub after a life-long support of Shakria. I don't think he would've said something like that had this been another contest because I bet that other contest will lack the character and storylines that made this game synonymous for those features.

I'm starting to cry right now as I'm typing because there are enough people out there with a heart to know that Paris is a nice girl who is nothing but flowers and sweet-scented oils.

I would like to thank the Drunk guy for making my path into winning the division easier. If it weren't for your comments blasting Jessica Simpson about her weight gain, despite the fact that Jensen told you that she was on her way of losing it, then Hilton will be at home doing absolutely nothing for the first time in her life. Then some hater might say, "WHAT! You've, like, soooooooooooo always done nothing and continue to do nothing, my Queen and absolute Goddess with the most precious feet in the entire world as we've come to know it."

Then I'll say, "Listen, Nusuth. Paris is an American socialite, media personality (or, if you like, media whore), model, singer AND actress. So what the hell are you talking about, cupcakes? Now get on your knees and lick the sweat off of Paris Hilton's feet, SlaveBitch."

Speaking of Nusuth, I would also like to thank him, especially. Without him, Paris has no air to breathe. He is responsible for the back and forth bantering between the two of us and has helped me become an overnight sensation in this contest. In this feud I have won every single debate I had against him. I called him out on his bluff earlier in the week, and he didn't respond. He's, like, such a Sore Loser. He was like, "Why did you tell everyone that I have this crush on you. I thought we would keep this a secret. I'm telling." By not saying anything, he's pretending to the world that he hates Paris. I know he read my last post, so he's BS'ing himself. If he does respond, then that means he likes it rough with Paris. So he's in a lose-lose situation with this predicament.

But the biggest reason why I want to thank him is because he helped put Paris Hilton in the playoffs. That match was decided by one vote. For a lot of fucking money, guess who THAT vote came from? That's right, Nusuth himself! I swear to God.

What, you don't believe me?....

I'm Paris Hilton and I approve this message, Bithces!

--------------------
Paris Hilton's BFF -- Best Fuck Forever

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_foot_fetishist
Loyal Member
Member # 30029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_foot_fetishist   Email the_foot_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have finally narrowed down who the best of the best are. Now anything can happen. It's great to see this game stand the test of time.

But the last pictures he posted of Vanessa Hudgens and Rachel Bilson are HOT! This is what celebrity center is all about. Looking at Hudgens, it's easy to see why she beat McPhee. Although I voted for Katharine, it did not surprise me to see Hudgens walk away with it. She's very cute and the fact that she is in the public eye a lot more than McPhee could have been the deciding factor that contributed to her victory. But at the same time, Hayden is in the public eye a lot but she did terrible this year.

I voted for Simpson over Paris Hilton. But, like National, it did not surprise me to see Hilton walk away with the division title. Even after she got off to that slow start, I pretty much felt that the supporters would come and make up for that 0-2 start. I know that there are enough people in the world who do like her. I had no reason to think that they would be quiet in this game. I was hoping that Simpson would catch her at the end, for a dramatic finish and a dramatic embarrassment to Paris. But as it turns out, one vote CAN make a difference. That one vote sent Paris to the playoffs and Simpson at the outside looking in.

Also votes are important because look at what National had to do to break the tie between Carmen and Kim. It took him five steps to get to the conclusion. Had Kim's opponent gone on to win more matches, she would've won that division, not Carmen. That lack of votes for Kim's opponents cost her the bye in the first round of the playoffs. So, again, votes to count.

But going back to the pictures, those closeups of Hudgens and Bilson were KILLER! This is the place to be if you want to lay your eyes on the hottest set of pictures of the hottest set of feet on the planet.

I guess I have to wait an extra day than usual for the playoffs to start. But it'll be worth it, though.

Posts: 60 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Night in Paris:
The answer is that since I've decided to take on a character that is outlandish and "over-the-top", I've become quite a hit for those who give me enough support to win as many matches as I have and for those who want more reasons to not like Paris Hilton. For the sake of entertainment, I'll keep that answer a secret, for now at least. It's nice to have people shrouding this cloud of mystery over me: "Is he GAY, straight, bisexual, or what?"

I liked how you dodged that question and not give me a full answer. Just like with everything else you say, I was had a good laugh over reading that. I'll respect that answer and I think it's best to keep that a mystery to others. I personally think you're playing mind games with these people and that you're not in a frantic mode to struggle with your sexual orientation. I think you're not a bisexual. I don't even think you're gay. So the only option we're left with is that you're straight. That's what I'm sticking with. You just like to fuck around with others only because they pick on you simply because you like Paris Hilton. Besides, at the bottom of each post you make it says, "Paris Hilton's BFF -- Best Fuck Forever." Someone who is only gay wouldn't say something like that. But right when I think that, you come out with something more hilarious and twisted than what you said before it.

I like that you add a new taste to the conversation. Several weeks ago, foot fashion industry said that even though he doesn't like Paris, he wouldn't mind having her in the playoffs because it would be boring without her. That was said back at the time a few people thought that the game was being fixed. After that week, I felt that the playoffs would be boring without her. I fell that the people will be really watching how she does. They'll be more worried about her chances of beating someone rather than how some other girl is doing. Besides, I want another week of Paris' take on certain topics in this before she's eliminated. I don't see how she's getting past the first round.

That Paris guy is one fucked up individual, but he does make this contest more interesting to watch.

However, let's not forget that ANYTHING can happen in the playoffs.

BTW, National ... that was a GREAT read you put together when you updated the standings for the last time. It was a great little retrospect on how the season played out. The pictures were a great touch on how to put an end to the season. I LOVE the look Vanessa Hudgens make. That smile was for Katharine McPhee.

Those Megan Fox pictures were great as usual. It was great that I left it up to you to come up with words to finish up on what Megan has done in the season.

Now, I can't wait till Wednesday. Someone is going to get disappointed.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jensen
Major Player
Member # 33746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jensen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that the regular season is over, we have now separated the girls from the women. Each match is now a MUST-win for every girl in there.

It has been a up-and-down season for Simpson. I think that weight issue did play a part in her down fall. After that start, that's when people decided to start picking in her. When that started, that's when she started falling apart.

Being a big fan of someone and to see her fall just short of making the playoff is heart-breaking. I don't know if I'm the only one who feels this way. I'm sure there's someone else who had his favorite girl not make the playoffs.

I will still participate in this contest and help crown some other girl the champion.

Posts: 133 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish&martini
Major Player
Member # 34060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish&martini   Email footfetish&martini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

After the tragedy that plagued Brasil surrounding Air France's flight 447 crash, the country has some uplifting spirits to help ease their grief. Lima's divisional crowning couldn't have come at a better time. The whole country watched as Lima restored couture and meaning to her fellow Brasilians. When she kicked in the winning goal, all you heard on the TV was, "GOOOOOOOOAL!" Over and over again.

The World Cup is usually ruled by the Brasilians. Lima is set to vow that the Fashionistas will be Brasil's NEW World Cup tournament.

That was a real cute way to put things into perspective. But it is also a scary thought for someone like me, who's rooting for Electra. The Brazilians can perform under the intense atmosphere that the World Cup brings. This upcoming playoff tournament IS the World Cup of foot fetish Hollywood. Lima has been on a hot streak and I'm happy for her now that people are finally appreciating the appeal that Lima has. The AFC tournament can go to practically anyone, especially now that Electra has been made to look human by Kim Kardashain. Carmen is going to take a bye in the first round. That's a week off for her to reflect on how she needs to get back to dominating form.

I agree with drunk guy that now that the playoffs are coming, Carmen Electra will rise to the occasion and show why the defending champion is as dangerous as she is. The defending champion with a first round bye? That means everyone is in trouble, including Fox. Fox is in a environment where Carmen already knows her way through the maze. Megan better learn her way real quick.

Again, GREAT Vanessa pictures. It was nice seeing Hudgens get the last laugh over McPhee. Some of these girls went out with a bang with their pictures. Now, we focus on the matches that will see just what these girls are REALLY made of.

Carmen Electra Lives On!

Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

quote:
Originally posted by National:
Vanessa stuck it to McPhee AGAIN. This rivalry has gone largely undiscussed (for reason I'll never understand). I tried highlighting their feud a few times throughout the course of the season, especially when they faced each other in Week 11. I guess the people swept that under the rug, thinking that nothing important was to come of it. If you thought that, then you couldn't have been more wrong.

It wasn't until the final week of the season when I suddenly realized that McPhee was in trouble. I had forgotten all about the rematch that those two were going to have after Week 11. I remembr reading the history of their rivalry, but didn't think that things were going to turn out the way they did. The great matches happened in Week 17. And I can't get enough at looking at Hudgens' pictures.

I wonder what kind of pictures National will have of each girl when the playoffs hit. The pictures he had the pleasure of sharing with us were off the hook, adding to the flavor and touch that this was indeed a foot fetish celeb contest.

I'm also glad to see that Drunk 24-7 is rooting for Megan Fox to win this whole thing. I always go back to that link of the video from Esquire magazine and how I said that that was Megan's routine to getting herself in shape for the Fashionistas. Now that she has a bye in the first round, she is going to spend that time picking out killer clothes and shoes that will entice the viewers at home.

I read Martini's statements about how Megan is in the playoffs with someone who knows what it's like to get through the hard work it takes to become champion. Yes, Carmen has the experience. It's also quite worrisome for some other girls that she's in there as the number seed in the AFC for the second year in a row. Some people can say that Megan is due for a loss, saying that the longer her win streak, the sooner she'll lose a match. For Megan Fox, defying the odds will be the sexiest thing she will ever do.

For the Drunk guy, this must be some relief to finally get that admission out of your chest that Megan is the ultimate serial killer Sex Goddess.

To bad for all of us, we have to wait another day for the playoffs to start. Can't wait for the thing to finally start.

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jensen
Major Player
Member # 33746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jensen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
[Laugh]

I'm not too sure I get what you're trying to say. What's so funny? Was it something Paris said or was it something Duffy said?
Posts: 133 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links