Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Bare feet vs clad. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Bare feet vs clad.
akfootfrk
Board Regular
Member # 28540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for akfootfrk   Email akfootfrk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im a nylon fan so hosed for me !
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer bare feet over stockinged feet. I also prefer shoe dangling over stocking feet. Rarely do I enjoy stockinged feet. They kind of blur the view of feet.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glabrous1
Loyal Member
Member # 9016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glabrous1   Email glabrous1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet should be nekkid; as in <b>always nekkid</b>.

--------------------
Shoes? Pfui.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my experience in the years i have been apart of this forum, very few people have a foot fetish.

sound crazy?

what most of the members here have is a sub-fetish of the foot fetish.

smelly feet fetish, sleepy feet fetish, wrinkled sole fetish, footjob fetish...

just to name a few, we could go on and on.

I guess the point is, most of these really do fall under the bare feet category.While this is true, i hate to see two aspects of the foot community placed in opposition of each other.It would be silly to think that those who have posted in this thread that they like bare feet, do not appreciate an artistic representation of feet in nylons or fishnets.we tend to forget there are "stages of seduction".

As the internet grows, i imagine these "tribes" will become more and more exclusive.lets remember though, that it was many aspects that brought many together.I think claiming that feet "should" be this way or that way, merely divides.I personally deal with adult content, and i will admit the majority of foot fetish enthusiast are not too fond of it.I accepted this fact many years ago, yet i still tried to provide content my detractors would appreciate, using several different mediums(unfortunatly, like eliza, one of them was shut down).It seems that going forward, the "niche" is key, not the general idea.

In the end though, those nylons or fishnets, have to come off, don't they? [Wink]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good post Mona. Some interesting points made. Just to be clear although I used the term "vs" I don't mean it as a nylon against bare. It was only to show a difference, just to clear up any confusion on that if anyone had any.

On a side note for Mona do you get many requests for a full nylon footjob from start to finish?

Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:

In the end though, those nylons or fishnets, have to come off, don't they? [Wink]

Bottom line... [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Lum:
Good post Mona. Some interesting points made. Just to be clear although I used the term "vs" I don't mean it as a nylon against bare. It was only to show a difference, just to clear up any confusion on that if anyone had any.

On a side note for Mona do you get many requests for a full nylon footjob from start to finish?

quite alot....need to get to the store [Wink]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
In my experience in the years i have been apart of this forum, very few people have a foot fetish.

sound crazy?

what most of the members here have is a sub-fetish of the foot fetish.

smelly feet fetish, sleepy feet fetish, wrinkled sole fetish, footjob fetish...

i actually disagree with your assessment. i think all of us have foot fetishes, and then just individual preferences on top of that. what you would call sub-fetishes, i would characterize as preferences. for example, i have a feeling that people who have a thing for sleepy feet, also like looking at feet that aren't necessarily posed as sleepy feet.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

quote:
i actually disagree with your assessment. i think all of us have foot fetishes, and then just individual preferences on top of that. what you would call sub-fetishes, i would characterize as preferences. for example, i have a feeling that people who have a thing for sleepy feet, also like looking at feet that aren't necessarily posed as sleepy feet.
could be...but where i am coming from is having received multiple emails from foot fetishists ,daily, for many years.The common theme is that they each have that one thing that when given the chance to bring it up, is all they are interested in.I think it is great because it keeps the industry interesting to someone like me who doesn't have a foot fetish.There is never a lack of new and interesting ideas.

--------------------
 -

-

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice and bare for me.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bare all the way. I want to clearly see the sexy toes and they are much better for sucking when they are bare.
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in the minority here because I *love* nylon clad feet, but for me sheer is so much better than RHT nylons.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever makes her feet stink up the entire room! Bare is my favorite, but I've been in the "stinky feet cloud" of nylon mature feet, socked coed feet, and bare mature feet.
Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atyourfeet77
Loyal Member
Member # 29698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atyourfeet77   Email atyourfeet77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bare feet are the most beautiful thing ever! However, I do love flip flop dangling, it is such an erotic tease!

--------------------
"Aww, you have a foot fetish...that's the cutest thing I've ever seen! You're so sweet!" - ex girlfriend

Check out my youtube page.. some great vids...friend me and/or leave some feedback!
http://www.youtube.com/user/asp609

Posts: 92 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great posting...Love Mona's insight, some very interesting food for thought.

Thanks for the information.

D.

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links