Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Last night. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Last night.
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is really messed up man, not cool at all. Why do foot fetishists think ejaculating on and/or licking a girls foot when she sleeps is OK?

No different to someone taking off her bra and playing with her breasts, one step away from rape, inface if she woke up that is what she would say.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very true
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's exactly stiff like this that gives us foot fetishists a bad rap.
Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did you also take off her panties and fuck her ?
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
always best to get consent 1st then all those things feel that much better. even if you get the consent while she is awake prior to her falling asleep it keeps you from getting into any potential trouble

i know you like feet just like the rest of us, but try harder to make sure she is aware at some point before doing the LSSF cuz we all agree with your end goal of licking sniffing, sucking & f*cking those feet, but in your description, it is as tho she had no say in the matter.

i find that some women are very willing to let you have your way with their feet while they asleep. OMG, i wish i had my video ready of this 6ft mixed white, latina, black girl who i hooked up with yesterday who let me do just that.

all you need to do is get the consent prior and this sleepy feet stuff will be just fine. otherwise don't go taking a chance on pissing girls off cuz imagine if she woke up and saw you, then we'd all have a bad name.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is the end result of what happens when you are too much of a pussy to go out and get what you want in this world.
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And this thread gets locked in 5...4...3..2.. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by -cfg-:
And this thread gets locked in 5...4...3..2.. [Roll Eyes]

the fact it wasn't locked yesterday kinda makes me wonder
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I mean if you have to ban the OP, why not just lock thread? I understand the "pics or it didn't happen" sentiment but still.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links