Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Femme Fashionistas presents ... The Playoffs -- The Wild Card Class. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: National Femme Fashionistas presents ... The Playoffs -- The Wild Card Class.
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
quote:
Megan won't return my calls. Neither has Jolie.
[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]
dude, that was classic. nice job!

Thanks! I try not to be funny throughout the course of the contest because I feel it cheapens the value and prestige of this game. I don't mind other people cracking jokes. It's just that if I do it often, people won't take the contest seriously. So I try to keep a straight face so that others look up to and appreciate the time I put into organizing this masterpiece.

However, I felt that this was the right time to be a smart-ass and get a little jab out of someone because Megan Fox is not participating in this round. I'm glad you liked it.

But check this out, Nusuth (and I want everyone else to get a load of this): Megan Fox has returned my call in response to the constant comparisons between she and Angelina.

**The following comments from Megan Fox IS the real deal. This is something she actually said about Angelina Jolie.**

MEGAN FOX IS EMBARRASSED ABOUT POSSIBLE MEETING WITH ANGELINA JOLIE

Megan Fox hopes she NEVER comes into contact with Angelina Jolie because she's sure the Oscar winner hates comparisons between the two of them, as Megan Fox does.

Fox claims her media title as "the next Angelina Jolie" is undeserved and she wouldn't be surprised if Jolie despises her already.

"It's a lack of creativity on the media's part because I have tattoos and dark hair and I was in an action movie? That's as far as the similarities extend."

Megan Fox adds, "I'm not the next anyone."

Megan -- who says she was joking when she once said she was afraid of Angelina Jolie -- admits that she has no plans to get to know her.

Fox said, "She always seems otherworldly in her power and her confidence. I'm sure she has no idea who I am. But if I were her, I'd be like, 'Who the fuck is this little bullshit brat who was in Transformers that's going to be the next me?' I don't want to meet her. I'd be embarrassed."

Fox even interjects when asked if she wanted to follow in Jolie's footsteps of starting out as a sex symbol before taking on serious roles.

"Angelina Jolie was always a Method actress," she says. "She'd been nominated for Golden Globes before she ever did Tomb Raider."

Still, the star -- who admits "I'm clearly not ugly" -- isn't bothered by the fact that she's seen as a sex symbol.

"I don't know why someone would complain about that. That just means that the bar has been set pretty low. People don't expect me to do anything that's worth watching. So I can only be an overachiever. I think all women in Hollywood are known as sex symbols. That's what our purpose is in this business. You're merchandised, you're a product. You're sold and it's based on sex. But that's okay. I think women should be empowered by that, not degraded."

In fact, she doesn't regret how Transformers made her "this new girl" in the industry.

"I happened to be such an outrageous personality that people wanted to start writing about me because it was deemed controversial. I think if I had been a typical Hollywood actress and I said all the right things and I had been a publicity android, it wouldn't have escalated to this level."

Fox, who appears in this summer's blockbuster Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, doesn't want to still be making robot movies five years from now, but when asked what the worst-case scenario would be, she says, "That I'd be on The Hills."

----

I don't see how Megan is going to get out of this. For the first time, I sense a little bit of vulnerability from the part of Megan as she makes the run for the perfect campaign and become world champion. This Jolie thing has gotten to her mind and it's having negative effects on her.

I'm pretty sure Megan Fox hates me and that Angelina loves me for making that announcement last night. The inevitable could be confronted when the Fashionisatas returns for its third season on February 9, 2010.

----

If you haven't voted, please do so. The polls close tomorrow night.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_foot_fetishist
Loyal Member
Member # 30029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_foot_fetishist   Email the_foot_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angelina Jolie will be something. But with Miranda Kerr added to the mix, this is going to be too much for some girls to handle. One of these girls is going to faint next year because the competition will be stacked with hot women once again. Someone's brain is going to clock out because of the tension being so thick and just faint. It's going to need a break.

For Jolie, I think she LOVES having the idea of the story of Megan being hesitant to meet her right as we approach the finals of this contest. She's probably hoping that will lose her focus because of it and slip up. That would be Jolie's first sign that she's onto Megan in preparation for next year. But if Megan wins the whole thing, then Jolie will be training harder during the offseason in hope to put a stop to Megan herself.

Megan has a lot of shit to deal with during the playoffs. But the rest of the field looks great. Kim is poised to go very deep into the tournament and Jessica Alba is ready to live up to the hype the male population has given her as one of the hottest in the world and do some damage to whoever she faces. These playoffs are FULL of women who are immovable. It's one powerhouse against another. Something has to budge.

Alba, like Kim, was a couple of votes from beating Carmen Electra earlier this year. She, like Kim, was ahead of Carmen at one time during the match before Carmen rallied. It's interesting to see how Alba will be received.

These playoffs are awesome!

Posts: 60 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Maria Menounos a LOT and I really, really wanted to vote for her. But I had to vote for Kim because she's freakier. It's sad to see such a nice girl like Maria go up against a girl whose at another level. I think of all girls, Menounos has got the toughest draw. Bad things do happen to good people. Menounos is the nice woman who will have that bad thing happen to her when Kim takes care of her.
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AmericanSymbol
Board Regular
Member # 33897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmericanSymbol   Email AmericanSymbol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

Megan Fox adds, "I'm not the next anyone."

She also won't be the next champion. If Scarlett can't do it then Kim Kardashian will. Kim will do anything (and I mean anything) to save the world from total collapse. Megan Fox won't destroy this world while Kim is in it.

quote:

Megan -- who says she was joking when she once said she was afraid of Angelina Jolie -- admits that she has no plans to get to know her.

Because Megan fears that Jolie WILL kick her fucking ass the way her father should've done to her when she was a little brat. Angelina is the original assassin. Megan won't surpass her because Jolie won't teach her those skills to master the art of bad girl sex appeal and intimidation. Megan realizes this, which is why she said those things.

Megan is scared of her, plain and simple. I'm loving this! I'm loving this game more and more. First, Scarlett should will get the first crack at her. If that fails, then Kim will put a stop to her the way she did to Carmen. Then next year, Megan will have to answer to HER goddess. I like this picture National posted of Jolie

http://www.theplace2.ru/archive/angelina_jolie/img/mr_mrs_smith_promo_0-1.jpg

That's her telling Megan to get on her knees for the most painful spanking. I'm getting a hard on just thinking about the idea of Megan losing to Jolie.

National does an excellent job of hyping up potential rivalries. The news he's reporting gives his game great hype and he's loving this. I'll also love it when I vote for Jolie and Kim.

Megan is a transsexual. She should lift up her skirt and reveal her true sex before Jolie does. Kim will beat Megan, but she's not as mean as Jolie to do something that humiliating.

Posts: 25 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Megan is not only gorgeous, she's super cool and humble as well in assessing herself against Angelina. She knows it's gotta be tough for Jolie to see life passing her by in the form of such a hot new sensation as Megan is proving to be so naturally Megan can't blame her for disliking her. Instead of kissing her ass though, Megan just lays it all on the table and tells it like it is, making no apologies for how sexy she is, she just plans to keep doing her thing and leaving a path of carnage in her wake.

With this news breaking after Megan completed an undefeeted season in her NFF debut and just days before she steps into playoff action, I would not want to be her first opponent. Well actually, I kinda would cause I'm kinky like that, but my point is that whoever faces Fox in the next round is going to get the beating of a lifetime. You thought Fox was a vicious assasine in the regular season, just wait and see what a motivated Megan will do to her competition. It'll be like in that movie Taken amplified about 1000 times when after two weeks off and all this controversy Megan finally has the oppertinity to pounce on some poor girl and tear her heart out.

Scarlett will be made a sacrifical lamb as Fox will send a message to Angelina that the new girl is here to stay and ready to assume the role of hollywood's ulimate sex Goddess. Kim shmim, she pales in comparison to Fox as well. I thought Electra might have what it takes to stop her but with this new motivation for Megan I don't think anything is going to stop her now. She's on a quest to dominate the game like Angelina never did, like Angelina never could, then when they meet next season, Fox will face off with her with a healthy respect for all that she's done and the things she's accomplished but it won't stop her from stomping a mudhole in Jolie and then making her next opponent lick her feet clean of the mess she's made of her former idol. Megan will be the student who schools the teacher when she's finally forced into battle with Jolie.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Playoffs bring out the best in these women. It also brings out the purest emotions in the people who vote, even to the point where 80 of you voted. Thanks very much for showing appreciation to this game! Seeing numbers like these fully validate that my work here has purpose and that this contest is living up to its appeal.

quote:
Originally posted by footfetish&martini:
National is sure not wasting time with what he has planned for the future of this contest. Now after finding out which two girls will replace some of the others, I am VERY psyched about the possibilities that this contest holds in the future. I think it was an excellent move on your part to make such announcements because it gives people something to look forward to and imagine who will face who and when it will happen. It's also sort of a territorial move by announcing who next year's girls will be because if anyone wants to do a contest, he'll have to look for someone else.

This is going to be the most volatile environment that any foot fetish celebrity contest can endure. I don't think this contest is big enough to hold those two. But I'm glad that National smelled trouble brewing between them and is going to throw caution to the wind by letting these two just go at it. If this contest is going to do it, then it will do it better than some cheap imitator.

That's exactly right, man. Those words couldn't have been spoken truer. Angelina Jolie has not fared well when the game was in its inaugural season. However, I truly feel than in bringing her back, she will extract revenge on those who happen to be in her way. If Adriana Lima has done well when she was given a second chance, then I fell the same spirits will carry over into Jolie's state of influence on sex appeal and bad-girl exposé. The world should come to a standstill should those two meet.

quote:
Originally posted by Night in Paris:

National has gone a great job looking out for Paris this year. He has been an added inspiration to why Paris Hilton is forever in my heart.

This game can behold that trance into the voters beliefs of how these women are placed on pedestals and worshiped endlessly. That's why famous women are second to no Average Jane. I'm happy that you got your Paris fix and grateful that I was able to supply you the space you needed to express your twisted, out-of-whack, comedic and lovesick sense of urgency about Hilton. It was so much fun to see your opinions expressed back and forth with those who disapproved of your style and talk. You really added a Twilight Zone-like feel to the minds of anyone who read your posts. Thank you so much for providing an instant attraction that made this game unique and separate from the other contests in the past that was not orchestrated by me.

quote:
Originally posted by Jensen:

Another thing I want to comment is how HOT Lindsay Lohan looks in those pictures. I still can't get those images out of my mind. And it's amazing how she's this far behind Kate. Really, you should check them out. I like these two in particular:

http://www.lindsay-lohan.net/gallery/data/1805/lindsay-lohan_dot_net-italy2008feb21-dolceegabbanafallwinter-m-0002.jpg
http://www.lindsay-lohan.net/gallery/data/1805/lindsay-lohan_dot_net-italy2008feb21-dolceegabbanafallwinter-m-0001.jpg

Classic. It gives us a taste of what the playoffs are about with the photographers hounding for pictures the way they are. Their world becomes a subject under a magnifying glass when the intensity rises in the playoffs.

That's exactly the feel I want people to get when they look at pictures like that. It gives a different take on how one can appreciate famous women and their feet. The effect is quite potent and pictures like that makes people look at it longer and gives a refreshing intake on how beautiful, hot, and powerful these women are. We see too much of the typical shots of these celebs like the shots that are not taken from afar like this one:

http://www.lindsay-lohan.net/gallery/data/1805/lindsay-lohan_dot_net-italy2008feb21-dolceegabbanafallwinter-f-0002.jpg

Of course there's nothing wrong with pictures like those. Nothing at all. But I'm glad that this contest is the first to take things into a different perspective and admire these women from afar like the ones Jensen highlighted. It's pictures like those that makes makes this contest synonymous unlike any other celeb contest. I want those pictures to become a trend here.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
Playoff time in the National Femme Fashionistas! The most wonderfully intense tournament with more on the line that can be even expressed by way of word or text...The pinnicale of all celebrity foot fetish fantacy has begun. NBA and NHL Finals, step aside, the National Femme Fashionistas it what it's all about.

It's a great time to have a foot fetish, and the most important and most wonderful time to take part in the National Femme Fashionistas. Thank you for making all of this possible National. I simply cannot express how awesome this competition is.

Thanks to guys like you, the Fashionistas has the reason to live. I try my best to try to describe it into words no matter what's on the line and how important the situation is. That's why my posts are usually long.

It's great participating in the contest. It's better to put it together during the off-season then finally see how the results play out.

I'll be back tomorrow to talk a little more about the playoffs. Before I go, just to remind you that the next round to the playoffs resumes on Wednesday night. The voting poll has closed, so the results you see are the final results.

The Divisionals start Wednesday night. See you then.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Megan is not only gorgeous, she's super cool and humble as well in assessing herself against Angelina. She knows it's gotta be tough for Jolie to see life passing her by in the form of such a hot new sensation as Megan is proving to be so naturally Megan can't blame her for disliking her. Instead of kissing her ass though, Megan just lays it all on the table and tells it like it is, making no apologies for how sexy she is, she just plans to keep doing her thing and leaving a path of carnage in her wake.

With this news breaking after Megan completed an undefeeted season in her NFF debut and just days before she steps into playoff action, I would not want to be her first opponent. Well actually, I kinda would cause I'm kinky like that, but my point is that whoever faces Fox in the next round is going to get the beating of a lifetime. You thought Fox was a vicious assasine in the regular season, just wait and see what a motivated Megan will do to her competition. It'll be like in that movie Taken amplified about 1000 times when after two weeks off and all this controversy Megan finally has the oppertinity to pounce on some poor girl and tear her heart out.

Scarlett will be made a sacrifical lamb as Fox will send a message to Angelina that the new girl is here to stay and ready to assume the role of hollywood's ulimate sex Goddess. Kim shmim, she pales in comparison to Fox as well. I thought Electra might have what it takes to stop her but with this new motivation for Megan I don't think anything is going to stop her now. She's on a quest to dominate the game like Angelina never did, like Angelina never could, then when they meet next season, Fox will face off with her with a healthy respect for all that she's done and the things she's accomplished but it won't stop her from stomping a mudhole in Jolie and then making her next opponent lick her feet clean of the mess she's made of her former idol. Megan will be the student who schools the teacher when she's finally forced into battle with Jolie.

You just won the Nobel Peace Prize for making a case for Megan much more clear than I would've done. Megan Fox winning this contest will be easier done than said. You read that right. Not easier said than done, but easier done than said. Which makes it automatic that Megan will make an example out of whoever is placed in front of her. That's another way of saying that she should be in the finals right now to wait and see who comes out of the AFC. Megan Fox told them to freeze. If I were them, I would've froze. The haters cannot say anything when the results come in. How are these girls going to win in a tournament that Megan Fox can't lose?

Great job, Drunk guy! I can't wait to hear from Bloodspill. He always has sordid ideas of how things are going to play out.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BloodSpill
Board Regular
Member # 34061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BloodSpill   Email BloodSpill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I usually have a little poem or song that rhymes about how Megan is going to shred her opponents to pieces like communism leaflets. I didn't have any prepared because Megan had the bye in the first round. I will have a poem ready in the next round.

In the meantime, I'll settle for that quote Drunk 24-7 left here. If my poems didn't rhyme, I thinks that's exactly what it would say.

As far as Angelina goes, this is definitely challenging news for Megan. Grave threats like Jolie should push Megan to farther limits in order to not tarnish her image as Hollywood's most imposing bad girl. I expect Angelina to resort to the trades that made her what she is before Megan had to burst onto the scene -- like what she did in Mr. & Mrs. Smith. However, Megan Fox is NOT Jennifer Aniston. Jolie can flick pennies at Aniston. Let's see if she can get away with murder if she does the same to Megan Fox.

quote:

No wonder: Megan, a dark-haired beauty with full lips and an edgy reputation, has often been compared to Angelina. But Jolie isn't flattered by the comparison -- or the suggestion that Megan may be ready to replace her. "Angie is not thrilled about turning 34, to put it mildly," said a friend. "In fact, she's panicking a little. She feels that her age is starting to undercut her choice of film roles -- and it annoys her that Megan Fox is being touted as the 'new Angelina.'"

In other words, Angie is INTIMIDATED by Fox. If those two meet, the pressure will be on Jolie to shut Megan up, not the other way around. When someone hotter and younger is threatening to take your spot, the pressure is on you, just like Jolie.

I love the picture National had of Megan Fox

http://theplace2.ru/archive/megan_fox/img/a33.jpg

That means Megan is ready to take on ALL comers. This should be especially sweet if the girl in the opposing corner is Jolie. To see her lick her lips in front of the mirror the way she did means that she will do to Jolie something that is quite sickening in the most sexual of perverse ways.

But first, Megan has a championship to win.

Posts: 32 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well now that Paris Hilton is offically eliminated we can all look forward to Wednesday when the real playoffs heat up. In order ease the pain for Night in Paris, I read in the paper today Paris broke up with her boyfriend whoever that is, perhaps because she was devistated after being defeeted in the NFF contest. Maybe he wasn't supportive enough in her bid to become a champion. I think Night in Paris is the man for her. Now's your chance dude, catch her on the rebound. Here's a video you may enjoy of Hilton getting a foot message. It confirms two things for me, her feet are not very hot but she does have a pretty cool and dominant attitude about her.

http://www.hitwgang.com/hitwdb/HITWView?content=content/h/hilton_paris/ParisHiltonMy-RobyHITW.avi

I'm not 100% sure on this but if I can read the seeding right Scarlett Johansson in beating Paris earned the right to have skin decomposed and her soul eaten by the vicious vixen Megan Fox in just three short days? Am I right on this one National? Is this matchup about to take place? With Beckinsale being the division champ I would think Scarlett would be the lower seed and therefore be facing the conferences number 1 seed which would be Megan. It appears to me as though the time for talk is over and the slaughter is about to begin. Megan Fox will unleash the rage and tension built up with all this Angelina talk on her most bitter rival in this years field. Scarlett would be wise to not even show up come Wednesday.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

This Wednesday night starts the Divisional Class of the playoffs. The playoffs is always the most highlighted event in all of Foot Fetish Hollywood. The regular season is the preliminaries in where we try to smooth out the level of competition and come to terms as to who has earned her her approval from the masses into making the playoffs.

The playoffs is where the REAL season applies its pressure on the contestants. This is the time where the best of the best stop overpowering the have-nots of the regular season and start picking on someone their own size. In the playoffs, every girl is above the average and the decisions on the voters become more challenging to tackle.

----

After the first round, the winners have shown that they are ready for more lucrative competition.

Adriana Lima continues to be larger than life for the people of Brasil. Millions in that country were watching with hopes and excitement not felt since FIFA had its World Cup tournament back in 2006. Now the people of Brasil hope that, unlike the soccer team, Lima can enrich their way of life by bringing home the Salvatore Ferragamo and showing the world that the sexiest feet in the world was imported from Brasil.

Lima kicked in another winning goal which had the announcers yell, "GOOOOOOOOAL!" over and over again. There were flags were waving everywhere and the whistles were chirping all over the streets and into the night.

Eva Longoria found herself being in Lima's way at the wrong time. Eva was the division champion last year only to see her bid shortened against Carmen Electra to see who would be the American Class Champion and taking that title into the Finals Classic.

Longoria is always a popular figure in Lord Lucan's while Lima was never a right fit in there. Longoria, if anything, had the fact that she's the more popular one between the two in Foot Fetish Hollywood. The brightest lights that is the Fashionistas gave both the opportunity to see which star can shine the loudest. The voters showed that Lima has been definitely overlooked and that Eva Longoria needs to sit back and question where she lost her fan base.

For a girl who was the number 2 seed last year to lose in the first round the following year tells you how stacked the competition in the Fashionistas is.

It's always a pleasure to have Longoria as part of the Family. However, she's taking an early exit where she will have to reinvent herself for when she comes back next year to seek retribution.

--

Maria Menounos, after charming her way into the voters hearts and sweet walking her way into the playoffs, found herself in there against Kim Kardashian. Kardashian was seeded lower than Menounos despite the fact that Kim won more matches than Maria. It's not too common to have a division winner be an underdog going into the first round of the playoffs, but there you have it. Unlike Lima, Kim's popularity in Lord Lucan's gave her an edge that I don't think she even needed. What was a gift to me was that Maria did an excellent job for herself as someone who was not a well-known figure compared to the superstar status of Kim Kardashian. Maria won the division with girls like Christina Aguilera and Jessica Biel in competing in them. Like Lima, Menounos is not talked about much in the outlets outside this contest and to see that she kept her composure pretty sweet and cool, she won the audience over. She will always hold a special part in the foundation of the Fashionistas even if she doesn't do well next year. I really like this girl and she is one of the few girls who will come out as a winner if someone else said anything derogatory about her. I can see why someone would bash Paris Hilton or Jessica Simpson, Scarlett Johansson or Megan Fox. But Maria is a different story because she's too nice a person to be feuding with another famous person.

Menounos has nothing to be ashamed about.

----

Paris Hilton has had a week that she would like to forget. Drunk_24-7 made reference to the meltdown in her relationship with her boyfriend. As you know, if it involves Paris Hilton, there are going to be some twists to the story. Here's what happened:

Paris Hilton's break-up with Doug Reinhardt was a messy affair -- the hotel heiress reportedly pelted ice and fruit at a girl she found flirting with her lover just hours before dumping him.

Hilton and "The Hills" star began dating last year, and despite announcing that he was her "future husband," the socialite publicly dumped Reinhardt through her publicist on Wednesday.

And the hotel heiress made sure their break-up was one to remember. She stormed into Los Angeles' Darkroom bar on Tuesday night and attacked beauty queen Kendhal Beal with snacks, according to the New York Post's PageSix.

A representative for Beal tells the publication, "Kendhal and a friend of hers ended up at Darkroom, where Doug and Brody Jenner were hanging out.

"Kendhal knows Brody and Doug, and so they were talking and catching up. They all took a shot and were watching the Lakers game. But Paris got word that Doug was at the bar, and she showed up and started going at it.

"Paris was picking up ice and fruit and throwing it at Kendhal -- she was the victim. Kendhal did nothing offensive or aggressive. Paris was throwing accusations, calling her names. It was the same thing you always hear about Paris and her tirades."

I wish I was there to see the whole thing unfold. However I read somewhere that they kissed and made up a few days later. I think they're back together.

Then you have Paris' early exit in the first round of the playoffs. I'm certainly glad I had her in my contest because she certainly made things very interesting for some of the others on this forum. She gave me ratings and she received harsh criticism from some throughout the year. She never has done well against the heavyweights of the contest, so it came to me as no surprise to see her gone at this stage in the tournament.

Which brings me to Scarlett Johansson. Drunk_24-7-365, and everybody else, guess what? If you read how I run the tournament, you would notice that Scarlett is in line of facing Megan Fox this coming Wednesdsay. Finally, all the talk will come to a full stop when we see who gets the final say in this rivalry that has become personal between the people of this forum. I don't want to get too much into it because I rather address all of this hype when the second round begins Wednesday.

These two has garnered more talk and heated discussion than any other pair of girls in this contest. Megan Fox and the defending National Class Champion will FINALLY settle down and talk things out over some apple pie and tea without physical confrontation, I'm sure.

----

Speaking of Megan Fox, she's made some more headlines. First it was the thing that sparked the feud in this contest with Scarlett Johansson. Then it was the news that I'm going to bring back Angelina Jolie in hopes that she can have a sit-down with Megan. Now this:

Megan Fox
Self-Deprecating Star --

Megan Fox made headlines this week when she told Esquire that she didn't know how to handle being a sex symbol and then confessed to Entertainment Weekly that she was terrible in her breakthrough role in "Transformers." Does that mean we'll get an unsexy, Oscar-caliber performance when "Revenge of the Fallen" opens on June 24?

Does this mean that she's REALLY starting to feel the pressure of the playoffs and starting to have epiphanies about losing to Scarlett? Divine timing has a funny way of rearing its head. All of this coming out at a time when Megan doesn't want them to come out. This must be the powers from above speaking to us. This could be Divine Intervention's way of saying that Megan Fox's perfect campaign isn't meant to be. For Scarlett fans this could be fascinating news. For Megan's fans you can hope that Fox doesn't know what she's talking about and can find a way to get herself back together just in time for Wednesday and continue to show everyone why she is the world's most talked about Sex Symbol today.

I just love it how all of this is unraveling at the right moment as we are in the playoffs and how great this makes my contest looks. It's going to be an event to see if Megan can overcome some of her self-destructing patterns and learn that this is part of superstardom. She has to come to grips that there will be moments like these every second of her life, being that she's so hot! I'm pretty sure that she can get over this and come back in terms with herself and see that if other sex symbols of the past have learned to live through it, then so can she. She should learn that every star has had moment where they felt that fame is too much to handle when the world is on your shoulders. Megan has to learn that to be the prominent figure, she has to deflect those adversities.

Megan VS Scarlett -- This Wednesday.

----

The Divisional Class IS the most important week in all of the Fashionistas (other than the Finals Classic). We got rid of the first round contenders and now the top two seeds in each class will return from their one-week vacations to set the tone for why they are seeded that high to begin with. Every match presents the moment where someone is going to come through in the clutch and create a moment that will live throughout the times that lie ahead.

See you Wednesday

--National

--------------------
 -

Jensen
Major Player
Member # 33746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jensen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's always great to read National's "Week in Review" at the end of each week because it gives a fresh outlook of what has happened and what we can look forward to the following week. One thing that has popped up is the fact that Paris Hilton has been eliminated from the playoffs, eliminated from the contest. One person who has be feeling especially sweet about this is Nusuth. After going back and forth with Paris for so long, Paris fails in her bid to become champion. I wonder what his thoughts on it are. It's also worth noting that we haven't heard from Night in Paris. I'm pretty sure we'll hear from him at some time before the next round starts, but I wonder what he has to say for himself in the wake of all of this happening.

But the other big news is the fact that Scarlett Johansson is going to meet Megan Fox in a match that was destined to happened. What a fucking contest this is turning out to be. You can't make this stuff up ANYWHERE else. Those two are going to meet in the quarter-finals, instead of the semi-finals like I thought they would. But to see those two go at it this early does speak to the testament that this contest is packed full of superstars. You have to put these girls SOMEWHERE in the tournament brackets, right?

Not only can't I wait for next round's matches, but I also can't wait to see what pictures National has in store for all of us, especially now that Carmen Electra, Jessica Alba, Eva Mendes and Megan Fox are entering the tournament.

Great work, man!

Victory Day for Nusuth, as well. No more Paris!

Posts: 133 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] thank you very much Jensen.

i could say i feel vidicated, but i'm not. i cant say i am excited or happy or anything. why you ask? because it's not like i'm even slightly suprised. she never had a shot at winning this thing and i was just shocked it made it to the 2nd round so now that she has been banished to the pits of obscurity, i feel that things seem a little more right with the world.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Night in Paris
Board Regular
Member # 34431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Night in Paris   Email Night in Paris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm happy that you got your Paris fix and grateful that I was able to supply you the space you needed to express your twisted, out-of-whack, comedic and lovesick sense of urgency about Hilton. It was so much fun to see your opinions expressed back and forth with those who disapproved of your style and talk. You really added a Twilight Zone-like feel to the minds of anyone who read your posts. Thank you so much for providing an instant attraction that made this game unique and separate from the other contests in the past that was not orchestrated by me.

Hey!

I come to you, not as someone who is usually in a joyful mood and in a need to poke some fun at Nusuth, but I come to you as a broken spirit because I want everything in my spoiled-ridden, rich and stylish life to go hassle free. Everything else seems to be fine except that my Paris Hilton is eliminated from the playoffs. Had Paris been eliminated from some other lame foot fetish contest, I would think nothing of it. But the fact that that she has been eliminated fron the National Femme Fashionistas is earth-shattering news to me. That's something I don't want to take in stride. National has been very nice to me with the pictures he posted of Hilton and he gave me a place to hang out and express my love for Paris on this forum.

I love Paris Hilton very much. I did not think I was going to be received with such harsh hate and I did not think I was going to be a victim of ridicule from other people who share the love of female feet like I do. This game was home to be because when I first registered to become a member of this site, all I wanted to do was talk to people and I never thought that I was going to talk much about Paris. It just so happens that National's contest was running and I was excited that he had Paris involved. I thought that contest was the coolest idea on this forum. So I voted.

That contest became the only reason why I needed to be on Wus. It gave me a place to talk about women's feet AND Paris Hilton. Nusuth started the whole thing by saying that the only thing more disgusting than Paris are her feet. Before then I had never said anything to him. At first I thought we could settle this without much spark. So when I tired to explain myself, he attacked me.

So I decided to make his day by assuming an identity that was a mix of the real me and Paris Hilton, Onch (who appears in Paris' MTV show My New BFF) and Stephen (who's the only guy in the show and the guy who looks a LOT like me). I felt more comfortable like this and guys like Nusuth didn't bother me anymore. I always wanted to express myself like that and it was such a liberating feeling for me and the fact that this game was around made all the better for me.

So the question everyone wants answered to is ... Am I gay, straight, or bi-sexual? I'll get to that in a minute.

But first I want to thank National for those kind words about me. It was certainly a fun ride for me and now that Paris is eliminated, I have no reason to be in here UNLESS Kim Kardashian makes it to the finals. If not, this is the last time you'll hear from me until next year (because National promises to bring back the girls who made the playoffs). I will, however, continue voting in this contest while not posting any comments.

For Nusuth: It was so much fun making fun of you and you made it equally entertaining for me by making fun of me. I hated you for it, but it was all good. It really eats at me that you have the last laugh. I'm, like, soooooooooooo disgusted at you. Paris is so fucking hot, I don't understand why anyone voted against her. Paris lost, so there's nothing I can say to poke fun at you. That eats me still. You got the better of me and I will count down the days when the contest returns next year on Feb 9. You'll get a new dose of me that'll leave you waking up with glitter all over your face, all humiliated.

As far as Drunk guy's comments about me goes, Paris feet are beautiful. But I'm glad you like her attitude. I'll give Paris Hilton the greatest fuck she'll ever receive in her LIFE.

There's nothing more for me to say. Thanks, National for putting this contest together.

With lots of love, this has been Paris.
Bitches!

--------------------
Paris Hilton's BFF -- Best Fuck Forever

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not too worry about Megan Fox. I've been waiting for this fight with Scarlett Johansson for a long time now. Megan knows that the world is at the palm of her hands now. Knowing this, Megan is not afraid of letting the world down. If Megan is not afraid of letting you know what's on her mind, then she's not afraid of getting up at some girl's face and letting her know what she thinks of her. On Wednesday, Megan will let Scarlett know exactly what she thinks of her the hard way.

If Megan knows that she cannot afford to make mistakes, the she is THAT much more dangerous.

Fuck Scarlett!

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It was so much fun making fun of you and you made it equally entertaining for me by making fun of me.
i'm glad you enjoyed and i hope you are being overly dramatic as you have been throughout this contest. it has been entertaining and i hope no one, including you, took any of my comments that personally. the only thing i was serious about was my distaste for paris-ite. that might be enough for you to not like and if thats so, *shrugs not much i can do about it.

to everyone who got a kick out of nite in paris-ite and would like to see more of his entertainment, let him know. he can be more than the herpes infested mouth of paris-ite and be his own man. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links