Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Femme Fashionistas -- The Divisional Class (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: National Femme Fashionistas -- The Divisional Class
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit, what action we're seeing as these matchups unfold. Going back through last year I don't think there's been a more intense week. When I just looked at the standings Electra and Kardashian were tied and Lima and Alba were tied, all four women with 35 votes a piece. Beckinsale is up by a mere two votes on Mendes with 36 votes to Eva's 34. That is crazy, this round is going to go right down to the wire. Megan is the only woman in action that has any breathing room as she appears poised to drain the very last breath from Scarlett's tortured body up 44 to 26.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That Carmen/Kim match was real tough. I think I voted for Kim last week over Menounos. This week is a different story. Carmen is just so much more talented than Kardashian is. Carmen is much more hotter. Between those two, I see Kim and think she's pretty hot. I see Carmen and I see someone who really redefines what sexy is and how it should be conducted.

This girl is a pro and seems to be a lot freakier in bed than Kim is. I know there no Carmen sex tape that has been leaked. It's best that no such tape can be made accessible for the world to see. In that regards, she is classier than Kim. If there ever was a Carmen sex tape, it would be a lot better than Kim performance, I can tell you that.

I disagree with Drunk24_7 when he said that Carmen got a raw deal on her first set of pics. I thought they were smokin'! I was blown away because she still can look amazingly hot. Kim looks hot, for sure. But Carmen went in this alone, without relying on the help of her sister and mother.

Anyone who has voted for Kim this week did not see Carmen's last set of pictures.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
M
Me
Meg
Mega
Megan
Megan F
Megan Fo
Megan Fox
Megan Fox i
Megan Fox is
Megan Fox is t
Megan Fox is th
Megan Fox is the
Megan Fox is the b
Megan Fox is the be
Megan Fox is the bes
Megan Fox is the best
Megan Fox is the best.

quote:
Originally posted by BloodSpill:
And another thing...

Thanks for the music, National. That Korn song is especially sweet when I look at Megan's pictures. That kind of music goes hand in hand with her personality. Just sweet and painful.

That's the same feeling I got. The songs make looking at these pictures much more eventful. This contest has everything. Hot women, music, and the best pictures one can find.
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
I disagree with Drunk24_7 when he said that Carmen got a raw deal on her first set of pics. I thought they were smokin'! I was blown away because she still can look amazingly hot. Kim looks hot, for sure. But Carmen went in this alone, without relying on the help of her sister and mother.

What I meant by that "raw deal" statement is that the pics weren't the best pictures ever to show how perfect her feet are. They weren't bad but they weren't her best foot pictures. Everything else was gorgeous, and her feet were hot too but they simply weren't her best foot pics, and I felt Kardashian had the best foot pics I'd ever seen of her. That's why it took a review of some of the other pics I included in my post to push me over the hump and finally vote for Carmen. I thought in this weeks sets alone, Electra was better looking over all in the first set, more beautiful in the non foot pics, hotter looking in heels and sexier in the special appeal pics. However Kardashian's feet in the first set, I thought may have been slightly better than Carmen's appeared in her first set pictures. The extra ones I added on in my initial post varified to me that it wasn't only every other aspect beauty that gives Carmen the edge, but in fact her feet are every bit as amazing, probably even more amazing than Kim's feet were in the greatest Kardashian foot pictures I've ever seen.

Speaking of Electra, what an electrifying week it's been. Close matchups all around, but in the end everyone I voted for has advanced in the most spectacular week in the history of this remarkable competition.

--------------------

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_foot_fetishist
Loyal Member
Member # 30029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_foot_fetishist   Email the_foot_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Duffy:
M
Me
Meg
Mega
Megan
Megan F
Megan Fo
Megan Fox
Megan Fox i
Megan Fox is
Megan Fox is t
Megan Fox is th
Megan Fox is the
Megan Fox is the b
Megan Fox is the be
Megan Fox is the bes
Megan Fox is the best
Megan Fox is the best.

What the hell was that? That was the most twisted thing I've read for anyone who is going for any girl in this contest. Well very methodical. It's like venom seeping into you.

In other news, I am surprised that Kim Kardashian lost in this contest. It's a day for tragedy and grieving for Kim supporters. It wasn't until now that I realize that this contest can have you feel like you lost someone close to you. It's unreal what this game can put someone through. To see your favorite go down and be eliminated from the playoffs is heartbreaking. This means that we have to wait until next year for Kim to start all over again. Unbelievable.

But before I go, I want to talk about Olivia Wilde. That girl is HOT! I'm pretty sure she will make a serious impact in this contest next year. You're not wasting time in picking out the hottest in Hollywood today. Her and Miranda Kerr will sweetly fuck up another girl's chance of making the playoffs next year while they could very well be in it themselves.

This is the greatest franchise of celeb contest. Better than FHM and Maxim's top 100.

Go Olivia and Miranda.

But it is so sad to see Kim go. That's really fucked up.

Posts: 60 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week was more incredible than the week before it. This game continues to draw more people into the sensation that the Fashionistas has set. It feels more incredible to have more and more supporters as The Finals Classics approach near. Thanks very much for your support and for giving this game a solid foundation that it will build its legacy on.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:

Then you have Adriana Lima against Jessica Alba in a matchup that would be the dream finale of any other celeberty foot fetish showdown you could imagine. Not the National Femme Fashionistas however. In this enviroment that National has made possible for us to enjoy and ultimately write the script for by way of our votes, in my opinion this is only the third most relevant matchup of the week. How fucking increadable is that??? Adriana Lima and Jessica Alba are literally going toe to toe before our very eyes and thanks to the rubber match between Electra and Kardashian and the grudge match between Fox and Johansson, this match is probably only the third or even dare I say least most anticipated matchup. Can someone explain to me how that is even possible? All I can say is thank you National for making this whole world come to life in this high stakes competition.

Your comments never grow old. The way things are turning out is becoming a dream come true for me because more people are participating in this contest, the pictures I post every week is a feature that has become synonymous in all of history of celebrity foot fetish competition and the women are more recognizable and hotter. Those make for components that are set to make any man beg for mercy and to beg for a another dose of that mercy.

With hot women throughout the regular season, the playoffs becomes a much more delicate issue and it feels as if you're putting a girl's life at risk when you cast the votes. The depth of this contest is such that Jessica Alba VS Adriana Lima is the third or fourth most relevant match of all who took part in the Divisionals. That match could've been a showdown in its finals. But in here, they can't get past the quarter finals without facing each other. That is saying a lot considering that we're talking about Jessica Alba and Adriana Lima. If those two did meet past the quarter finals then they would've deserved it more -- and it would've carried heavier prestige -- than any other contest that had them set up that far into the playoffs.

Adriana Lima was beaten by Jessica Alba back in Week 7 of the regular season. Lima decided to return the favor and defeated Alba at a time when it matters more and at a time when the lost was more bitter. It seems as if Alba cannot get past the second round of the playoffs because last year, Alba lost in this very round. Alba is frustrated that she had to leave. She is going to have to spend the rest of the summer, fall, and and winter (almost) to reflect on a wasted season and find a way to seek vengeance on anyone in order for her to don the Salvatore Ferragamo next year.

----

Lima continues to gathering more of a following as we get closer to the Promise Land. How many people, in the beginning of the season, thought that Adriana Lima would win her division? How many thought that she would fall under the pressure of the playoffs when she was up against a very popular and consistent winner in Eva Longoria? There were some questions as to whether she'll get past Jessica Alba -- a girl who she lost to back in Week 7? Now Adriana has found herself in a place where VERY few girls will ever find themselves over the course of history in this contest. That place is the American Class Championship. Lima is now one match away from going into the Finals Classic, a place where only the highest esteemed of Goddesses conduct their pleasurable influences over the entire world.

Lima is attracting a brand new attention as the biggest story no one is paying close attention to because everyone was looking for Kim Kardashian, Carmen Electra, or Jessica Alba to be on this kind of hot streak. From the very beginning, everyone thought that one of those three will be in a position to compete in a match to determine who will be the champion of the AFC. For someone who had eight wins last year and turn that into a remarkable campaign this year is an astonishing story to follow. This is hotter than the hot streak Christina Aguilera was on during the finals weeks of the regular season last year.

The people of Brasil are celebrating this as if it were Independence Day over there. I think the Brasilians are onto something when they said that Lima was going to treat this as if it were FIFAs World Cup tournament where the Brasilians are always one of the heavily favorites to win it. Lima is now on billboard ads everywhere in that country.

----

For Lima, she has a very steep mountain to climb because she will face the defending world champion -- Carmen Electra. What's funny about these two is that both women are not talked about (in not, rarely mentioned) in the foot fetish community outside of this contest. Go to any other source where they have pictures of famous women displaying their feet. You will not run into any of these girls as if they don't exist. I'm not sure what these people are waiting for, but I'll basket in all of the glory because a lot of people have voted throughout the course of the year and a lot of them think they are hot enough, with the feet to match, to make it this far in this contest. This game started back on February 10. The people had all this time to cast these two women off the island and have two other women compete in the AFC Championship match. So those who disagree with Lima and Electra should not say a word in protest. They earned them fair and squared. The people have spoken and they are deemed the hottest in the AFC. This is the only outlet to fully showcase both women as worthy foot worshipees in the top of their class.

For Electra, she has fully exemplified that when two Goddesses go against each other, the one with a more impressive career résumé can be a deciding factor. If there is anyone who can say she gave Carmen a run for her money, that would be Kim Kardashian. Both ladies displayed their best assets in the most prominent Foot Fetish Hollywood contest for what has turned out to be the most impressive and, arguably, hottest rivalry that could stand the test of time. The NF Fashionistas is very fortunate to have this rivalry play out the way it did. I was very lucky to have her name drawn out to be in Carmen's division back in December when I started putting the girls schedules together. When that happened, I knew I was in for something magical that no other celeb foot contest has and will ever live up to see and enjoy.

For Kardashian to be eliminated has to be something of a huge loss to many of her supporters. She gave Carmen a fight that she will live the rest of her life to remember. She is always in the media spotlight and she is featured a lot more in Lord Lucan's and Nusuth's celebrity blog than Electra has ever had. Yet the votes are what speaks the loudest and most relevant. That victory reminded me of two comments people have made that favored why Carmen is Kim's superior. The first was from Drunk 24_7 in a statement has made back in Week 8 when those two faced each other for the first time Ever:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
Kardashian is so Hot and her feet are flawless, but Electra's are not only flawless, they redefine how sexiness and take it to new levels that Kim as yet to reach. In the pictures with them both together Kardashian looks like Electra's apprentice. In one pic Carmen's wearing heels that just give us a peak at her champion toes while Kim is showing them off fully in sandles with a stunning pedi as if she's trying to impress her hero. Then Carmen takes the shoe's off to reveal the peds that have defined the celeberty foot fetish scene for the past year as our champion. Kardashian's a hell of an apprentice and could likely be a future champion in this competition someday but I don't think she's matched her mentor just yet. Electra with a sex appeal that just exudes from every pour of her perfect being has to be at her best to deny this young vixen and hold onto her spot at the top of the mountian, as the pinnicale of all Foot Goddess's and when you look at that last individual picture of her she does just that. After going through all the pics both individual and together between these two Angels, and enjoying myself perhaps a little too much, Carmen Electra secures my vote and proves to me once again why she's the Queen of the National Femme Fashionistas.

The other quote was from a from a few days ago:

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
That Carmen/Kim match was real tough. I think I voted for Kim last week over Menounos. This week is a different story. Carmen is just so much more talented than Kardashian is. Carmen is much more hotter. Between those two, I see Kim and think she's pretty hot. I see Carmen and I see someone who really redefines what sexy is and how it should be conducted.

I think the way the votes have turned out this week has really reflected and alluded to what those comments said. Those comments can serve as precursor for Carmen's destiny to repeat as champion.

Carmen Electra is an incredible woman and I am so proud to have her as the Fashionistas first Champion.

Now that she's going to face Adriana Lima, the world will see if Lima's hot streak can continue.

----

In the NFC, Eva Mendes has gone largely unnoticed due to the lack of praise she received all season, even though she won 15 of her 16 matches going into the playoffs. She is one of only four girls in this contest's history to win as many as 15 matches in the regular season (the other three examples, or course, happened this year with Carmen, Kim, and Megan). No girl has had that many regular season wins last year. So for Mendes to have this kind of run and still be fully ignored defies logic to me.

Going in there against Kate Beckinsale was a huge challenge for Mendes to overcome because Kate has experience and knows what it's like to come through in high-pressure situations whereas Mendes does not. Mendes won 8 1/2 matches last year only to make a better example of her self this year. Since 2002, how often did the number 2 seed in the NFL lose in the quarter finals of the playoffs? I don't have the answer with me but it can't be more than three times. In this year ALONE, the Fashinistas has had that happen twice. We have Mendes in the NFC and Jessica Alba in the AFC.

Mendes' only losses came against Kate Beckinsale back in Week 2 and the other was to Beckinsale again this week. This game works in weird ways.

----

Kate Beckinsale, like Carmen Electra, has advanced to the Class Championship for the second year in a row. Kate lost to Scarlett last year and now she is in the line of fire that is Megan Fox.

Megan has made the loudest noise and commotion than any other girl this week. What a playoffs debut she had! This match had the most hype that dominated the talks over the last few weeks. Megan said those things about Scarlett and when Johansson had her chance to do something about it, she couldn't. The most dominating force in this contest went through the defending National Class champion as if she were taking candy from a baby. The match did not live up to its hype but for Megan Fox things couldn't have been any sweeter.

Megan perhaps secured the possibility to go very far in this contest next year because when she made those comment about Scarlett she could've felt a little jealous or intimidated that Scarlett will be the talk of next summer when she stars in IronMan 2. Megan has taken care of her now and it would be smart of her to remember what it takes to destroy Scarlett should they meet again next year.

Megan takes her undefeated streak into the National Class Championship where the stakes are much higher.

----

The Class Championship starts Wednesday night. See you guys then.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Olivia Wilde is out to send a message to Megan Fox as well. For one thing, she's was listed at number 1 on the Maxim's Top 100 for this year, a title that should've gone to Megan Fox. What a slap in the face that was.

The second thing is that Olivia apparently STOLE Megan Fox's shoes. That's right, I said it. She stole Megan's shoes and now Megan wants them BACK! They were taken without her permission.

What do I mean? Well, check this out:

Take a look at the pictures National posted of Megan Fox back in Week 5 of the regular season.

http://www.mymostwanted.com/gallery/data/4866/meganfoxFAN-com-modeling002-j003.jpg
http://www.mymostwanted.com/gallery/data/4866/meganfoxFAN-com-modeling002-c003.jpg
http://www.mymostwanted.com/gallery/data/4866/meganfoxFAN-com-modeling002-c002.jpg

Now here's the picture National posted of Olivia Wilde just the other day.

http://img.celebies.com/img/p/1662/large/OLIVIAWILDE002.jpg

I'm not going crazy. The same pair of shoes. No, not two pairs of the same type of shoes. I'm talking about THE EXACT same pair of shoes. I understand that it would be a guy's dream come true if he took a whiff of a pair of shoes that was worn by both Megan and Olivia. I would, too. And I understand that Megan likes Olivia in real life. But when this contest returns next year, I hope Megan gets the chance to get those shoes back.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jensen
Major Player
Member # 33746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jensen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know you're being overly dramatic when you said that she stole those shoes from Megan and that the exact same pair was worn by both Megan and Olivia. However, it doesn't hurt to just play along with you and imagine that that was the case. I guess it creates a potential story line for next year's contest. You are really on top of Megan Fox if you were able to notice something like that from so long ago.

I am quite disappointed in the news that Kim Kardashian lost to her fiercest rival in Carmen Electra. National is right, however. A LOT of people did vote and Carmen got the votes and she deserves to advance to the AFC championship with Adriana Lima, who is becoming a sensation in her own right in the foot fetish world. I NEVER thought she would get this far when I first started voting in this game. Not that I thought she was ugly with terrible feet. It's just that I didn't think she would get here based on the fact that she's not talked about in places outside of this contest (like National said) with regards in a foot fetish discussion. This game has done an excellent job in exposing her and I'm glad she's getting the respect she deserves.

But that Kim Kardashian thing still stings me very hard. I thought those two would meet in the semi-finals because they were so dominant. But I can't complain because National told us well in advance of how the playoffs were going to be set up. The rules made perfect sense and I have no problems or controversy over them.

All I know is that Kim is coming in next year as a VERY pissed off woman. Two girls with 15 wins in the regular season are eliminated in the quarter finals. This contest is really packed with hot women. Someone HAD to be eliminated.

The new matches will settle who is the best from each class.

Posts: 133 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Megan Fox Fantasizes Fling With Angelina Jolie --

To further bring some hype into this Fox/Jolie saga in preparation for next year's contest, I will give you another quote that Megan Fox has gone on record to say.

**I am NOT making this up**

Megan Fox has a secret crush - she wants to date Angelina Jolie. Megan Fox is often likened to the "Tomb Raider" actress, but is happy with the comparison because she's so in awe of Brad Pitt's leading lady.

And Fox has such a crush on Jolie she often finds herself fantasizing about the star. Fox tells Britain's Heat magazine, "She's actually someone who I admire and look up to. She's my favorite actress in Hollywood. I just love that she's incredibly honest, and I feel that she's not afraid to be herself.

"She's not afraid of being offensive. She doesn't play into everybody approving of her lifestyle. I like that about her. She tells you exactly what's on her mind... Every time a relationship ends, I say, 'If I could just be Angelina's girlfriend, I would be so happy!'"

--

Megan clearly has mixed emotions when it comes to Angelina. At first she was apprehensive about ever meeting her. Now she sprays Angelina's essence on her neck, longing for Jolie to take a bite out of it. Almost vampire-like.

If those two meet next year, what kind of match will they put for us? A bloodshed battle, or a lovefest, or both?

What is Megan thinking? Megan is absolutely right when she once said that her sex drive is extremely high. This part of Megan Fox wants to show love to Jolie in a token of appreciation for the contribution and legacy she's left in Hollywood. That kind of love and respect is bitterly sweet.

What we want to know is if Jolie wants to return the favor?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

That is one hot fucking scoop National!!!!

--------------------

Jensen
Major Player
Member # 33746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jensen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. I think I want to see Angie and Megan kiss and make up before they pummel each other. After that, they should kiss and make up again. That way the people get their monies worth.

It seems that Megan cannot make up her mind when it comes to a lot of things. I do not want to hear that she has a crush on Scarlett.

But just imagine Megan and Jolie together for a minute. Wow! If those two were together, NO one would be in his right or her mind to diss them. Especially Scarlett. Those two will find a way to make you take back those words. I think they'll rule the world. But in this contest next year, they can be a cohesive unit throughout. But eventually they could run into each other. This contest will not be big enough for the two of them, especially when you throw in Miranda Kerr and Olivia Wilde into the mix.

Even though the next round of matches start Wednesday, it seems like that's a long way from now.

[ June 23, 2009, 09:29 AM: Message edited by: Jensen ]

Posts: 133 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

I'm sitting here tailgating just waiting for the Semi's to start! This is gonna be fucking great!!!!

--------------------

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

It'll get here. Just give me 45 minutes to an hour to get this whole thing set up.

The girls are getting ready. It usually takes these women a long time to get themselves together for the sole purpose of getting our approval and love. I'm having a few last words with these girls to make sure that everything is on point.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links