Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Gorgeous Flip Flops (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Gorgeous Flip Flops
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The white ones, with your signature black polish would look amazing! Go for it Danielle!!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
white white white!
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the white and pink are both hot. The pink would look really hot if you had a pink pedicure. Love a girl that has good style. Those pink flip flops with jeans and a pink shirt would be a huge turnon for me. Also would look perfect on the beach.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would love to see them on you danielle
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look at all of you being so FASHION conscious..lol
I agree with all of you....It's a toss up between the white and the pink.

You have me excited now, I really want them so I can do a photo shoot for everyone.

Muah
D
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Danielle, At age 66, I'm probably the oldest footnut here. I was 14 when on a Spring day, two really hot girls came to school one day wearing red rubber flip flops with their toenails painted bright red...my fetish was born. I've seen flip flops go from real rubber to the cheapie plastic ones that are available today. I prefer the real rubber flops because they absorb the foot scent along with the rubber scent and are simply mesmerizing. The plastic ones have a chemical scent to them and seem to never lose it.

As for the expensive flops, what a waste of money. You can buy nice Havaianas, which are real rubber, for around 20 bucks. And if you really look at Walmart and other stores, you can find real rubber flops in the 3 to 5 bucks range, but they're hard to find. So if I were you, I'd get several pairs of the Havaianas instead. Havaianas also make the ones with jewels on them, but they are lots cheaper and better quality.

And my preference for color is white, but I do like red, pink, black, and most any other color.

Good luck on your shopping!!!!!

Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
two classics old navy flip flops for your beauty feet Daniellehttp://cgi.ebay.com/Womens-White-and-Periwinkle-Size-8-Old-Navy-Flip-Flops_W0QQitemZ180378721403QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Women_s_Shoes?hash=item29ff68dc7b&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14 &_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1205%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50,ENJOY I WANT SEE TOEPRINTS SOON
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MORE FLIPShttp://cgi.ebay.com/Well-Worn-Womens-Old-Navy-Flip-Flops-Sandals-8-Shoes_W0QQitemZ220452486724QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Women_s_Shoes?hash=item3353fdfe44&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trk parms=65%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

http://cgi.ebay.com/WELL-WORN-TRASHED-OLD-NAVY-WHITE-FLIP-FLOPS-SANDAL-8_W0QQitemZ250465017872QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Women_s_Shoes?hash=item3a50e0e010&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms =65%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50 ENJOY ! WELL WORN
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they do look sexy but....

if they did a platform version, they would be amazing imo!!!! [Jerkoff] haha

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links