Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sub fetishes-Cold feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sub fetishes-Cold feet
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me i love seeing a girl wearing flip flops out in the rain...the thought of warm wet soft soles is captivating! Next would be foot jewellery and next like a few others, tanned tops with silky pale pink soles

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never experienced a woman's cold feet during a foot job before. However, I know how it feels when a girl or two have rubbed their cold feet against my warm legs. That sensation felt pretty nice so I would be up for trying that during a foot job.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very shapely long slender pale feet with purple or blood red nail polish. The soles i love when they are soft, smooth and silky.
When women with feet like that are giving you footjobs, there is nothing better. Especially if her feet are cold.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleboy1029
Loyal Member
Member # 19542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleboy1029   Email Soleboy1029   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's put it like this, good example. Ever recieved a blow job when she puts ice in her mouth to make her tongue cold? It's orgasmic! Now cold feet is somewhat like that except not wet
lol

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smonster
Major Player
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smonster   Email Smonster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeh I'm with ya on the cold feet Rambo [Smile] especially love it when they've got cold feet and they rub it upwards along my chest, gives me the best shiver [Tongue]

--------------------
Girls, be adventurous with your nail colours - wear my favourites:
Blue, Silver, Black or French [Tongue] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 207 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have two sub fetishes, wrinkled feet, and bare female feet on stepladders or stepstools. Anyone who has talked to me on this site knows this about me.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love when women where closed shoes with no socks or stockings an really strong foot scent is what does it for me...And i am facinated with toe prints in shoes love to see thoes sweat toe prints

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think I said it before, but I also like the cold-feet thing. And eddi, I love the smell of those feet after they come out sweaty from a pair of sneakers (when she wasn't wearing socks)! I also like the foot/toe prints in shoes, and I also like the dirty-foot shape that gets imprinted into well-worn socks! (Bonus if they retain the foot-scent!) [Drool]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links