Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » finding a female with a foot fetish (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: finding a female with a foot fetish
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by steven2:
Where in Pittsburgh are most of these foot fetish women?

From my experience "foot fetish women" don't really exist. There are just women that are more apt to enjoy the foot fetish lifestyle than others. It us up to us to be cool confident charming understanding and patient when bring women into this lifestyle.

I have a few ex's in the burgh. Hooking up with them would mean having a girl that has already had a guy do the hard part. One of my ex's recently dated a guy with a foot fetish. And gave him foot jobs, his first ever. Odds are he never would have gotten one if it weren't for me being cool confident charming and patient 7 years ago.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They exist. I have met two in my life who truly had a foot fetish in the same sense as we guys do. You will have better luck finding bigfoot imo. Easier to convert a non foot lover than to find one that is already into it as well.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Belladonna is certainly a "foot fetish women" right? I guess she could be exaggerating on film, but it sure looks to me that she has a fetish for women's feet. Now, the chances of running into someone like her "outside" is probably like finding bigfoot, as -cfg- stated.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
quote:

From my experience "foot fetish women" don't really exist. There are just women that are more apt to enjoy the foot fetish lifestyle than others. It us up to us to be cool confident charming understanding and patient when bring women into this lifestyle.

accordingly with an ancient legend they DO exist
( just remember, everytime you say you do not believe in FFgirls one of them starts prefering giving handjobs [Cry] )

btw - 'There is a place just like that. It's called "outside".' - could you please give me the directions to it?

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hur:
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
quote:

accordingly with an ancient legend they DO exist
( just remember, everytime you say you do not believe in FFgirls one of them starts prefering giving handjobs [Cry] )

btw - 'There is a place just like that. It's called "outside".' - could you please give me the directions to it?

Not really sure what the above means, but it sounds as though you missed my point. I said from my EXPERIENCE foot fetish women don't exist. As in i've never met a woman that was into the foot fetish lifestyle before some guy came along and introduced it to her.

Looking for a foot fetish girl is pointless IMHO. Not only are they extremely far and few in between but at least for me, there's alot more that I look for in a girl besides how much she's into feet. I'd rather find a beautiful, great girl and teach her about FF than to find an FF girl and teach her to be beautiful and great. BUt if I found the whole package I wouldn't turn that down either ;o).

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow

I am impressed

please teach me more

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links