Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does anyone else get a bit annoyed when they see a girl in nylons? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Does anyone else get a bit annoyed when they see a girl in nylons?
johnnyjohnster
Board Regular
Member # 31805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnnyjohnster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It always breaks my heart. Its a bit like putting a hot chick in a gas mask (unless you have a gas mask fetish that is!)
Posts: 16 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow!!!!! funny to me!

ok... i don't have a hose fetish.. i think some folks do have a hose fetish.

with socks, you don't know exactly what you'll get. sometimes, the feet look like you'll like them, but then the socks come off.. and you wish they didn't

with hose, you can preview the goods.. ok. lame point, but you get my drift.

i like the polishing look hose have on peds. i thing they enhance the aesthetics of feet.

but when the visual is done, and it's time to touch, hands like to work with bare skin.. however.. the build up is from initiating contact with hose. can't explain better than that.

i respect those who are anti-hose. makes the world go round.

i love hose... and respect those who hate hose... i'm not of the group of folks who would like to see their woman's feet in hose 24/7.

interesting read though

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommies Feet:
quote:
Originally posted by MantrAveda:
I just want to rip them off and get to the good part

Now THIS makes wearing them all the more appealing to some of us ladies [Tongue] he he he
I'm gonna have to agree with Mommie on this one.. I understand why some of you don't like nylons, but I think they certainly have their appeal.. I mean, it's not like you can't see the pretty little toes wrapped inside the nylons.. I'd say it's more of a tease than anything, and teasing is good as long as pleasing comes afterward!

<3

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*raises hand* im with u andy. nothing annoys the hell out of more than nylons or socks. i love bare feet.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MantrAveda
Loyal Member
Member # 919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MantrAveda   Author's Homepage   Email MantrAveda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
...is it a fetish for nylons or feet in that case?

Thats a VERY good point

--------------------
 -

Posts: 83 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Andy to reply to your earlier post. Obviously I can only talk for myself but this is how nylons are for me. Yes I would be happy if my gf wore nylons all the time when I am with her feet however it would probably become a little dull ( a bit like anything really if u had it all the time ). So I see them more as a welcome change as it's not every time I have her feet that she wears them. My preference though is strongly that she does but her bare feet and bare feet in general do still arouse me in the same way. The only thing I can think of to liken it to is really nice ice cream but with some sauce on top. The ice cream on it's own would be fine but the sauce makes it just that bit better.

Hope that maybe explains it a bit better.

Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jillian Ashcroft:
So now probably wouldn't be a good time to mention I just shot three series all in pantyhose huh? LOL

Darn .. I guess I will just sit on the pix ... and here I thought I was getting all excited ready for autumn and sweaty hosed soles steaming up some closed toe absorbent kid leather shoes ..

Hahahaha
just to get me some angry messages from devoted nylon-lovers, eh? [Wink]
[Tongue]
hahahaha
post em - my opinion doesn't matter if it pleases someone else [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jillian Ashcroft:
So now probably wouldn't be a good time to mention I just shot three series all in pantyhose huh? LOL

Darn .. I guess I will just sit on the pix ... and here I thought I was getting all excited ready for autumn and sweaty hosed soles steaming up some closed toe absorbent kid leather shoes ..

like I said, my inbox is always available for some steamy hosed pics! don't just sit on them there pix...the accalades don't come if they're not showcased.

The beauty of this place, all views can be shared. expressed. entertained. and enjoyed. it's all good!

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me, bare > nylon > fully covered legs
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL... it annoys me in the sense that my eyes automatically start squinting to no avail!
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abow
Loyal Member
Member # 21509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bare feet all the way!

--------------------
from sweden with lööööveee!

Posts: 95 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
LOL... it annoys me in the sense that my eyes automatically start squinting to no avail!

Yeah!
Especially with hose!
I can't tell if the woman is wearing hose sometimes if I can't see the toes [Cheers]
It confuses me way-lots

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Andy, should i assume that hose updates from you is going to drop even further?

--------------------

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

RPM, If people wanna see 'em then that's cool with me [Big Grin]

Shan't deny anyone
[Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I look at nylons as lingerie for a woman's feet and legs so I don't mind seeing them and, initially, playing with her feet in them. However, I prefer to eventually take off, or rip off, those nylons to have my way with her feet. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links