Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girls Who Dont Polish Their Toenails In The Summer (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Girls Who Dont Polish Their Toenails In The Summer
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
So you're saying that the toes of most women are "just plain ugly" unless they are colored over artificially.

Yep, the nails are far from what I'd call "ideal", and therefore, makes most unpainted toes ugly. You wouldn't happen to be one of the guys who, just because a woman has intact feet, thinks they're "gorgeous", would ya?
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as the feet are taken care of, it doesn't matter to me.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 474 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SuckYourToes?:
In my expert opinion

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SuckYourToes?:
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
So you're saying that the toes of most women are "just plain ugly" unless they are colored over artificially.

Yep, the nails are far from what I'd call "ideal", and therefore, makes most unpainted toes ugly. You wouldn't happen to be one of the guys who, just because a woman has intact feet, thinks they're "gorgeous", would ya?
I can appreciate why you would ask that, but the answer, actually, is "MOST DEFINITELY NOT!

In fact, I have suspected that of a number of other members here, since I've seen some feet on here that are far from what I would call attractive, and they garner rave reviews and lots of [Drool] and [Jerkoff] and I just can't figure it out...

It's not enough for me that they're simply... feet. I have certain "types" that I like and certain "types" that I absolutely can't stand! It's just like, there are certain women's faces that I think are absolutely beautiful--but it's not like just because a given woman has a face, I want to kiss it! [Laugh]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
polish is sexy but i dont mind natural feet as long as they are beautiful and soft, the natural look can be very sexy

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some feet look nice natural but I always prefer polish!
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like nail polish on toes, its more fun

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like both but really dig natural if they look that good. just ask DREAMGIRLS.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If toenails are unpolished the feet lose at least half of their attractiveness for me.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer polish but during the winter she will let her nails get a litle air for a month or two. Then back to the polish. YEAH!!!

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty shocked, actually, at the overwhelming number of "gotta be polished" responses in this thread. I'm one of what, two so far who are just as happy with unpolished toenails?! Wow.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links