Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is it wrong to... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is it wrong to...
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've got a wife who's, presumably, more than happy to indulge your idiosyncratic desires. Why do you want more?

I've never kissed, or otherwise been in a relationship of any kind with a girl in my entire life, let alone had my fetish gratified even once.

You should be happy with your loving wife.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
[QB] Seeing as feet are sexual for us.........Would it be wrong for a guy to steal his best friend's wife's panties to smell? How would you feel if your best friend was stealing your WIFE'S underwear to smell in the car? For me, i'd call it quits with that so called friend and keep him as far away from my wife as possible. I'd probably warn our mutual friends too.

Issues of trust aside, who said anything about "stealing" anything?

Giving the shoes or socks a sniff and then leaving them where they were for the owner is not the same as purloining a pair of panties from a hamper and taking them forever...

Again..completely objective....don't read if your inner child is easily hurt. I'm buzzed and am not getting laid tonight...by who I want to lay tonight. Anyway.....

Ok dude. If you want to get technical:
from dictionary.com

steal  /stil/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [steel] Show IPA ,verb, stole, sto⋅len, steal⋅ing, noun

1. to take (the property of another or others) without permission or right, esp. secretly or by force: A pickpocket stole his watch.
2. to appropriate (ideas, credit, words, etc.) without right or acknowledgment.
3. to take, get, or win insidiously, surreptitiously, subtly, or by chance: He stole my girlfriend.
4. to move, bring, convey, or put secretly or quietly; smuggle (usually fol. by away, from, in, into, etc.): They stole the bicycle into the bedroom to surprise the child.
5. Baseball. (of a base runner) to gain (a base) without the help of a walk or batted ball, as by running to it during the delivery of a pitch.
6. Games. to gain (a point, advantage, etc.) by strategy, chance, or luck.
7. to gain or seize more than one's share of attention in, as by giving a superior performance: The comedian stole the show.

I used the word "steal" as in the number #1 definition:
1. to take (the property of another or others) without permission or right.

He took the property without permission...or right. Correct me if i'm wrong of course.

I'm assuming you thought he borrowed the shoes right?
bor⋅row  /ˈbɒroʊ, ˈbɔroʊ/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [bor-oh, bawr-oh]

–verb (used with object)
1. to take or obtain with the promise to return the same or an equivalent: Our neighbor borrowed my lawn mower.
2. to use, appropriate, or introduce from another source or from a foreign source: to borrow an idea from the opposition; to borrow a word from French.
3. Arithmetic. (in subtraction) to take from one denomination and add to the next lower.

Definition #1 perhaps? In that case I could "borrow" your car without making a promise to return it to you..but instead whisper the promise to myself. Hmmm. Wonder how that'll pan out when I explain it to the officer that I borrowed the car with full intentions of returning it. To truly borrow one would have to ask permission and make the verbal agreement to return the item with the owner. I guess who ever STEALS shoes has to ask to borrow them.

But in the end you are right. Purloining the shoes and keeping them is different than returning them. Either way....the synonym of purloin is to take without consent..or in layman's terms to steal.

GQguy

Again.....completely objective.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spot on both times, GQguy...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
There's one Doctor in particular that leaves several pairs of shoes underneath her desk. ... Believe me ~ it was pure, shoe sniffin' Nirvana!!!

omg this is true heaven cuz i like professional women alot. they are dedicated to their careers and i love smelling the shoes of the ones who are really hot. it is totally harmless too if you are not stealing them.

i agree this is a great way to get some quick pleasure and for us foot guys, it is consensual too as long as the shoe doesn't say "no" Hee Hee! [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karas
Major Player
Member # 23934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done stuff like that before. Co workers, friends, etc. It is a HUGE rush but be careful.
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links