Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Closing Soles of Silk's MySpace Page (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Closing Soles of Silk's MySpace Page
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's fucking weak sauce

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately, the net is a haven for losers like him.
I'm really sorry for you and your models (especially them), and I understand your actions completely.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karnell
Loyal Member
Member # 6647

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karnell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Patrick....this really sucks.
Posts: 80 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Qsblade
Loyal Member
Member # 30274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Qsblade   Email Qsblade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sucks [Cry]
Posts: 93 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sorry to learn of the trouble the Soles of Silk MySpace page has caused your models, Patrick. One reason I no longer accept requests from guys on MySpace is because of the foot fetishists who hound the ladies on my Top Friends list there, become angry when their overzealous attention is not reciprocated, and start harassing them with crude comments and rude messages. (Unfortunately, this hasn't stopped them from creating fake foot fetish model profiles and sending their requests again though.)

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that guy definitely gives foot fetishists a bad name. hopefully those girls will understand that he does NOT represent the rest of us! that is just sick beyond belief and a shame

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
Seems fair...hey - what is this guy's name?

And Martial Law - I'm not too familiar with Myspace...but if Facebook is in any way similar...they will do a humongous fuck all and blag you off with an automated message saying they're "looking into it". No point.

ARGH ADMINS AND MODERATORS NOT DOING THEIR JOB ARGH [Mad]

Does anyone want to borrow a baseball bat? [Tongue]

Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bremmer
Major Player
Member # 26185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bremmer   Email bremmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is very disturbing. This guy has no life. If he knows about Soles of Silk, what is his purpose for trying to sift through thousands of MySpace pages just to find a model, then threaten her, geez. This is exactly why some ladies disappear so quickly from the scene.

I wonder how he'd like it if some lady found out he liked feet and the threats were flipped and directed at him. Without the models, we'd be back to buying Leg Show once a month.

Tyler D., I am sure they understand that he is not like the rest of us, but some may not want to deal with this "occupational hazard". I hope I am wrong though.

Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like the guy must spend the rest of his time at town hall meetings complaining about reform

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You gotta do what you gotta do Pat, fuck that guy. Your models' peace of mind is worth much more than a MySpace page.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Martial Law:
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
Seems fair...hey - what is this guy's name?

And Martial Law - I'm not too familiar with Myspace...but if Facebook is in any way similar...they will do a humongous fuck all and blag you off with an automated message saying they're "looking into it". No point.

ARGH ADMINS AND MODERATORS NOT DOING THEIR JOB ARGH [Mad]

Does anyone want to borrow a baseball bat? [Tongue]

Oh no, you're giving them too much credit. They don't have mods, man. We're the mods with no power if you like. It's the user's job to alert them to stuff like this and it's Myspace's job to ignore you.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn Patrick! I am really sorry to hear that!! Boooo MySpace! LOL

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe facebook is an option? I hope something so that you can keep the good guys and gals in and have fun while keeping the bad people out!

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That guy sounds like one of those "keyboard warriors" and in REAL LIFE he'll get destroyed.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uggh! People suck. Sorry to hear that your girls were getting harassed. One of the reasons I'm barely on Myspace anymore. I'll just continue being a member of your website, I won't miss Myspace [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links