Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I need help with a co-worker (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I need help with a co-worker
Niecksy
Board Regular
Member # 36301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niecksy   Email Niecksy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It`s easy. Women are clever, just say something about feet during a conversation and if she gets curious about it she will probably make a coment and wear open shoes on the next day.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xdm2002
Board Regular
Member # 25585

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xdm2002   Email xdm2002   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry guys...i kinda forgot about the post. it didn't turn out in my favor. i thought i had her. she got laid off before i did and when she was leaving work i invited her to go have a drink and she didn't go for it. but i did ask her about her feet. she said her toes were the same awesome pink color as her fingernails. and she said that she does like her feet...she thinks theyre nice. i so tried to get her to come over for a foot massage but she wouldn't...too bad. i guess its left up to the imagination.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links