Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do Butch Lesbian feet turn you on? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Do Butch Lesbian feet turn you on?
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love lesbians, lipstick please - most of my friends are off women and back to men becuz they say women are too clingy - its hilarious!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At first I thought "why not?"... but then thought maybe sucking on a butch lesbian's feet is no different from having your way with transvestite man feet [Eek!]
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I would give it some consideration.

There's a girl I know who's a lesbian. Back a number of years ago, I gave her a foot massage on her bare feet and I have to say that her feet were pretty cute. She is a little bit "butchy" - i.e. short haircut and really doesn't dress all too feminine. I did give her another foot massage a few years ago when we were hanging out. Unfortunately, she was wearing boots at the time and had socks on. Our location was pretty public and I didn't want to cause a scene by taking her socks off so I just settled for keeping her socks on. Ever since then, the thought has crossed my mind a few times of wanting to suck on her toes and lick her feet if ever there was some point in the future when I was giving her a foot massage and there was no one else around. Who knows where that might lead?

I would think that some lesbians might be open to the possibility of turning on a guy with their feet but not have anything else happen other than getting him off with their feet. Some women are curious like that and would probably do it just to see if they could pull it off.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this topic is so under the radar. I definitely would if she has pretty feet as looks don't matter. I think it would be rare to get next to their feet as Hal said in his earlier post.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I think it would be rare to get next to their feet as Hal said in his earlier post."
Comment by PFW

With all due respect to you and Hal, that is really not the point; the point is - would you do it, given the opportunity.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had a buddy who hung out with butch types and waited them out just being buddies until hewas able to get them to have sex. Says that's some of the best sex there is? I don't know but he thought so because they have les hetero experience.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fate111:
You make an excellent point. I have had foot jobs from at least three lesbians. My feelings during the foot sex was just what you said: There was this feeling that so long as we stuck to them giving me footjobs, they were content to sit back and enjoy the experience.
So long as I did not try to get them do any other sort of sexual activity they were okay.
I also suspected that they liked the idea of getting me off with just their feet.
R-25

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A woman's feet might be all that, but if the femininity is not there, it throws me way off.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Had a buddy who hung out with butch types and waited them out just being buddies until hewas able to get them to have sex.
your buddy is full of shit. [Laugh]
reverse the situation. a gay guy hung out with you as friends and waited yot out til he was able to hav sex with you.

yeah... didn't think so. [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
quote:
Had a buddy who hung out with butch types and waited them out just being buddies until hewas able to get them to have sex.
your buddy is full of shit. [Laugh]
reverse the situation. a gay guy hung out with you as friends and waited yot out til he was able to hav sex with you.

yeah... didn't think so. [Tongue]

The only thing though is that some women are less polarized about their sexual orientation than men are, meaning that they may have a preference of being with one particular sex over another, but they're still open to the possibility of at least trying to have sex with someone who is not their first choice in their sex preference.

Just open up any Personals section in any big city and you'll see plenty of ads that start off with the words "Bi-curious female". Women, on the whole, are much more open to having sex with other women or, if they're already attracted to women, they're more open to trying it with a man, just for the hell of it.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by little5:
I once knew a woman who was about the Butchest Lesbian you could imagine but had beautiful soft wrinkled soles with well taken care of (no pedicure) toes. Her feet were big but almost perfect in every way. If a woman such as this asked you to worship her feet would you do it? Would her Butchness matter? Do you need a woman that you would consider sexy?

Hell yes I would worship her feet if they're as nice as you say they are! Screw the butchness! Who cares?!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aesthetically speaking, PRETTY FEET = PRETTY FEET!

Does it really matter if the woman's gay or str8? Unless you're trying to hit on her, or by some miracle, attempt to suck her toes...it shouldn't make a difference. Maybe I'm unclear on the term "Butch Lesbian" feet. [Confused] Are they typically unattractive? All I'm sayin' is, I'm gonna get my fair share of eye candy, no matter what her sexual orientation might be.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With ya there, WW! [Wink]

For what it's worth, when people say that they'll "wait out" a lesbian, the fact remains that IF she is open to being with a guy, she is not a "lesbian," she's bisexual.

There is no such thing as sex between a man and a lesbian woman. If she's having sex with him, and it's not coerced or forced (as in rape), then she's at the very least heterosexual. If she does indeed do women, too, then she's bisexual--not "a lesbian who sleeps with guys."

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Just open up any Personals section in any big city and you'll see plenty of ads that start off with the words "Bi-curious female".
sure.. but as Pjay just said lesbian is not bi or bi-curious and dyke is LESBIAN!!! [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im all for it, specially if ya get a real tom boy lesbian etc... i bet those feet stink.... mmm!
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links