Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who The Hell Likes This Shit (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Who The Hell Likes This Shit
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Game over heck no OOOUUUCCCCCHHHHH!!!!!!!!

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who likes this shit?
Clearly the guy in the video and all those who watch it and get off to it. Makes me wonder if theres a forum community for people into that. wouldnt be a suprise.

As painfull and cringe worthy that video made me feel. At the end of the day, that video is not meant for me, or anyone here for that matter.

Its meant for people with that particular preference, same goes with the stuff we watch, its not meant for non foot folk. So the ones who are disgusted with it are perhaps equivalent to how we felt watching this video, as ridiculious as that might sound, some people cringe alot to things that are tame to others, regardless of what it is, its all subjective in the end.

Remember, when people say "two (or more) concenting adults is fair game" this includings everything, and i mean EVERYTHING! Let that one sink in for a while.

Seriously, if I knew someone who was into this, as cring worthy that it is to me, I would say "good for you" to them, i just wouldnt want them to go talk about it to me or go into any detail. But yeah id accept them because I have to remember, that its not about me, its about them, its their preference not mine, and I feel inclined to accept because its between to conscenting adults, it makes them happy and I also I know that people feel cringworthy to the stuff that we on here are into. So i kinda know what its like to be into something that others cringe to, ive seen a lot of foot videos with similar comments such as "who likes this shit" so i know what its like.

If anything it would make me feel more comfortable in talking about my preferences as mine would be tame in comparison.

Sorry for the rant.

[ October 03, 2009, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: climax ]

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
call me crazy, but i love shit like this. not done to me of course, but i do enjoy watching it. i fell no pity for him, he wanted it done. i also like shows such as jackass. after i got over the initial shock, hearing mitch scream in pain made me laugh so hard.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^^ Have You Seen The BME Pain Olympics ???

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At first I could perhaps sympathize...you boss women around all day at the office they are all on the same friggin cycle...they make less than you...lol, its nice to pay a chic in heels to kick your ass - pay if forward I say, but not the urethra...a friend of mine, sexy petite woman is a urologist and she has found speaker wires in mens bladders, how you think it got there, they claim to have fallen on it...right...

One dude shot a testi off cuz he was numb from life - bring on the cutters - fake testis are more expensive than titties...but they are something the lord made...

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<--- traumatized. Why did I dare watch that? Holy shit..............

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, that's way too intense for me.
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FUCK THIS SHIT [Violent] Definately not my cup of tea in any way whatsoever

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BestFetish
Board Regular
Member # 35814

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BestFetish   Email BestFetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watching that shit was disturbing. This is the bad side of a foot fetish.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dudes...I once saw an electric anode get inserted up a guy's jeb-end and turned on....the girl then proceeded to fuck him in the dick with it. You *will* get over watching this *gives hope*

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not my thing, but I've seen worse than that. Seems our European friends take things to greater extremes. Like this Italian guy for example...

web page
web page
web page
web page
web page

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOLY CRAP!!! Some things shouldn't be a fetish. [Thud]

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.: That vid was just tip of the iceberg fellas. When you hear about women being concerned about foot fetishists or assume it is so weird, it is because of stuff out there just like this.
But then, if WE FOOT FETISHISTS are not even aware of this stuff going on, what makes you think that women in general are informed of this to be already wary of "us"?

quote:
Just listen to how the guy whines and cries like a total wuss.

That doesn't help female onlookers in the "positive image department" either LOL

But like I said, I'd be quite stunned if there are many, if any, women out there who are even privy to stuff even 1/16 this "kinky."

quote:
We just need better representatives for our fetish unfortunately.
What are you talking about, "representatives"?
We're not a union, and it's not like a group of foot guys have the purview to go up to a guy who's on the outer extreme and tell him to not indulge in what he likes just because it makes women "concerned about foot fetishists".

If each of us treats each of the women with whom we interact decently, and we don't act like perverted weirdos as individuals, we'll all be all right.

[ October 04, 2009, 02:14 AM: Message edited by: Pjay ]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you've ever had an STD test that involved a swab for chlamydia testing, you know that it HURTS LIKE FUCKIN' HELL to have something inserted into your urethra (not to mention the fact that it just feels totally fuckin' WRONG!).

I don't know how this guy can manage to withstand what looks to be an INCH of that high heel in his urethra.

For what it's worth--even though this video is certainly not my thing--I think it is far less effective than it would be if he were bound 4 ways. The fact that he can move his hands and help out detracts from the whole idea that he's "submitting" to this, frankly.

That chick, though... HOW FREAKIN' COOL IS SHE?! Just imagine hanging out with a chick who is that open and understanding! She just seems awesome! Imagine what it would be like to have her gleefully feeding you her toes to suck, talking to you about it, taking part with you! [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

quote:
Originally posted by stang67:
I couldn't watch the whole clip. How can someone enjoy that. Horror movie footage.

You must never have seen the stuff that the website "INSEX" did in its heyday. It was female bondage/torture stuff--and the females involved are willing and EAGER to have crazy stuff done to them!

There was far more going on there than I could list here for you, but let me remember a few things:
- one girl (at least) had her pussy stitched closed on camera (by a chick who is also a medical practitioner)
- girls were bound in bizarre configurations and fucked face, pussy and ass with all manner of implements
- girls were kept in bondage for over 24 hours in various configurations--all of it recorded and photographed
- girls were catheterized
- girls were made to lick up their own spilled urine
- girls were "roasted" on "spits" over an open fire (yes, seriously--although of course not to the point of doing actual harm to them)
- girls were bound to trees or lawn chairs and left outside at night in the rain overnight

You get the picture. There is a lot of strange shit going on out in the world, and a lot of people enjoy that strange shit immensely. Only a closed mind acts as though if he himself doesn't like it, it's not "ok."

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links